Boogaloo America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Boogaloos... These the same Trumpers who got arrested a couple weeks back because they were planning to fire-bomb peaceful BLM groups to set off their silly "race war"?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Boogaloos... These the same Trumpers who got arrested a couple weeks back because they were planning to fire-bomb peaceful BLM groups to set off their silly "race war"? it's boggling, but BLM and Antifa are just as bad according to many here.... hang on! No they aren't.

Eon Blue
ANTIFA is scum. BLM is unnecessary.

Robtard
Yet no comment of the White Supremacist trying to start their precious race war. You're an odd dude.

snowdragon
Yet no comment of the White Supremacist trying to start their precious race war. You're an odd dude.

Even worse, it's not just White Supremacists, they managed to gather anarchists to support their group. Expanding the ranks without even having to be racist.

Robtard
Clever

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Even worse, it's not just White Supremacists, they managed to gather anarchists to support their group. Expanding the ranks without even having to be racist. it's mainly the right.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
it's mainly the right.

It is mainly the right but you do understand there are right anarchists......they aren't racists but simply extremists and their goals align simply by virtue of their extremism.

Dude, act in better faith. I don't want alt right or boogaloo to have any authority over the USA govt or social system.

Nothing worse then discussing a topic with individuals that always have a point to validate rather then dialogue.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
It is mainly the right but you do understand there are right anarchists......they aren't racists but simply extremists and their goals align simply by virtue of their extremism.

Dude, act in better faith. I don't want alt right or boogaloo to have any authority over the USA govt or social system.

Nothing worse then discussing a topic with individuals that always have a point to validate rather then dialogue. You may not, but I suspect some here would love these kind of people in the mainstream.

BrolyBlack
What was the purpose of this thread?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What was the purpose of this thread? Same as any other, polite discussion about an interesting topic.

Eon Blue
You may not, but I suspect some here would love these kind of people in the mainstream.

...like whom? More baseless accusations and mindless slander.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
...like whom? More baseless accusations and mindless slander. I'll pull up some members classic far right quotes when Trump leaves office. I can tell the anticipation is already palpable.

eThneoLgrRnae

It's BLM and the left-wing media that're trying to start a race war, dumb***. People who're truly white supremacists don't have the numbers to start anything of actual significance; their numbers are a joke. Unless you stupidly believe that everyone who voted for Trump (over 62 million americans) are all white supremacists lol.

Oh, that's right... you and most other retarded leftists do actually believe that, don't you? laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue
ANTIFA is scum. BLM is unnecessary.

thumb up

Eon Blue

SquallX
I'll pull up some members classic far right quotes when Trump leaves office. I can tell the anticipation is already palpable.

Why wait till the election? You made the thread now for a reason, so just write down the names and be done with.

Scribble
Originally posted by SquallX
Why wait till the election? You made the thread now for a reason, so just write down the names and be done with. I think that's a good idea. Whirly has been going on about it for ages, so I think he should make a post with his predictions, then we can see how correct he is when it 'happens'. Otherwise he can just backtrack if it doesn't happen.

Better to have all the cards on the table.

Old Man Whirly!
November is coming.

Scribble
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohzdUi5U8LBb4GD4s/giphy.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's BLM and the left-wing media that're trying to start a race war, dumb***. People who're truly white supremacists don't have the numbers to start anything of actual significance; their numbers are a joke. Unless you stupidly believe that everyone who voted for Trump (over 62 million americans) are all white supremacists lol.

Oh, that's right... you and most other retarded leftists do actually believe that, don't you? laughing

dur

Old Man Whirly!
White supremacists or anti-police libertarians? What we know about the 'boogaloo'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/08/boogaloo-boys-movement-who-are-they-what-do-they-believe?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

It seems Boogaloo like to gas light as other factions but the right shifty sounds familiar. Experts agree boogaloo are right wing.

Old Man Whirly!

Scribble
White supremacists or anti-police libertarians? What we know about the 'boogaloo'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/08/boogaloo-boys-movement-who-are-they-what-do-they-believe?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

It seems Boogaloo like to gas light as other factions but the right shifty sounds familiar. Experts agree boogaloo are right wing. """"""""""""experts""""""""""""

I have literally no idea who these people are. I didn't even read the OP. But I if """"""""""""experts"""""""""""" think they're "right-wing", they're probably alright

Shoot me if I'm wrong.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scribble
""""""""""""experts""""""""""""

I have literally no idea who these people are. I didn't even read the OP. But I if """"""""""""experts"""""""""""" think they're "right-wing", they're probably alright

Shoot me if I'm wrong.

Do you understand how much it means to me that you got your quotation marks symmetric not once but twice?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Wat?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.