Mr. Mxyzptlk vs Perpetua

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

CatL18
Probably, Perpetua because Perpetua is as strong as Dr Manhattan that Mxy is afraid of.

DeadpoolXXX
agree. if perpetua is equal to dr manhattan she would win

TheHulkster
What makes Dr. Manhattan equal to her?

Galan007
Because the JL with Manhattan's power stalemated Perpetua.

wxyz
Mxy snaps his fingers and kills her.

8swords
Originally posted by wxyz

no

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Galan007

Which issue(s)?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Which issue(s)?

DArk Knights, Death Metal #1

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DArk Knights, Death Metal #1

Thank you.

Senor Cage

Scans?

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Scans? https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Dark-Nights-Death-Metal/Issue-1?id=172300#23

Galan007
Happened off panel... We still don't know what actually went down between them.

However, the issue also states that Manhattan's creative energy = Perpetua's crisis energy, which is why the JL was able to stalemate her.

TheHulkster
The Quintessence imbues JLA with all Connective Energy, not Manhattan's power. Manhattan is stated to be brimming with Connective Energy, but his CE is not all CE. Silver Surfer is brimming with the PC, but imbuing someone with all of the PC doesn't mean that that they are only being imbued with Surfer's power.

BrolyBlack
Perpetua can kill mxy

BruceSkywalker
Mxy dies

wxyz
Originally posted by 8swords
no

Yes.

Drag in the rest of her family and he still does it.

zopzop
This. He's already destroyed his whole company and then recreated it with a finger snap.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
The Quintessence imbues JLA with all Connective Energy, not Manhattan's power. Manhattan is stated to be brimming with Connective Energy, but his CE is not all CE. Silver Surfer is brimming with the PC, but imbuing someone with all of the PC doesn't mean that that they are only being imbued with Surfer's power.

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
It was confirmed the powers that JL using to combat Perpetua are come from Dr Mahattan
https://ibb.co/Cnhy2Ww

MrMind
qwerty where you at, quit hiding

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
I'll be curious to see how BatManhattan does against her.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
I still think the intent was for Manhattan to be more powerful than Mxy. So yeah, if Perpetua =/> Manhattan, then she should be > Mxy as well.

That's why I'm somewhat interested to see how the conflict between Perpetua and BatManhattan shakes out... Even though I f*cking loathe the entire concept of BatManhattan, and even TBWL in general.

MrMind
I still think the intent was for Manhattan to be more powerful than Mxy. So yeah, if Perpetua =/> Manhattan, then she should be > Mxy as well.

That's why I'm somewhat interested to see how the conflict between Perpetua and BatManhattan shakes out... Even though I f*cking loathe the entire concept of BatManhattan, and even TBWL in general.

thumb up no confidence in Snyder when it comes to power scaling

SithLantern93
bump

MrMind
i find it funny perpetua vs darkest knight is exactly like mxy vs batmite in wf

wxyz

8swords
Originally posted by MrMind
i find it funny perpetua vs darkest knight is exactly like mxy vs batmite in wf

yeah but on their level of existence..

theres no proof he could

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.