Will Ghislaine Maxwell Die In Federal Custody?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Or will Epstein's victims finally have justice?

Insane Titan
Yeah she will get suicided, she has way too much dirt and info on people of power.

BrolyBlack
My thoughts as well

Scribble
Saw this fairly good Boomer meme:

https://i.imgur.com/05B8vpM.jpg

Robtard
Trump's going to have her killed like he had Epstein, can't let the secrets out. Kinda strange how Trump's own Attorney General dismissed and excused the weird happenings over Epstein's alleged suicide.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump's going to have her killed like he had Epstein, can't let the secrets out. Kinda strange how Trump's own Attorney General dismissed and excused the weird happenings over Epstein's alleged suicide. Trump IS the only one with a court filling Trump/Epstein.

SquallX
Trump's going to have her killed like he had Epstein, can't let the secrets out. Kinda strange how Trump's own Attorney General dismissed and excused the weird happenings over Epstein's alleged suicide.

Wait! Trump had him killed?

Surtur

Proof Trump had him killed?

I love this part smile

Surtur
If someone is powerful enough to kill her while in federal custody they probably could have tracked her down to the east coast and killed her before she ever got caught. Then get rid of the body and people would just assume she was perpetually on the run.

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
Wait! Trump had him killed?

Trump looks like the biggest suspect as Trump had the most to lose if Epstein started flapping his lips.

The facts we know: Epstein was jailed while Trump was president, allegedly committed suicide while Trump was president and Trump's own Attorney General (William Barr) dismissed the strange happens that transpired around Epstein's death.

Surtur
What did Trump have to lose?

smile

Old Man Whirly!
Trump looks like the biggest suspect as Trump had the most to lose if Epstein started flapping his lips.

Epstein was jailed while Trump was president, allegedly committed suicide while Trump was president and Trump's own Attorney General (William Barr) dismissed the strange happens that transpired around Epstein's death. thumb up Making excuses for Barr coming up. I love this part. smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
What did Trump have to lose?

smile

The election.

If Epstein corroborated the claim that Trump raped a 13yo girl at one of his parties, only Trumpers would vote for him.

Surtur
Me>>>>>every single person who thinks Trump killed Epstein

smile

Old Man Whirly!
The election.

If Epstein corroborated the claim that Trump raped a 13yo girl at one of his parties, only Trumpers would vote for him. November is coming, Clinton is a deflection and a poor one as it just brings up Trump. smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
November is coming, Clinton is a deflection and a poor one as it just brings up Trump. smile

^U gotta love the hypocrisy here.

And the lack of testes.

Robtard
Me>>>>>every single person who thinks Trump killed Epstein

smile

^ IOW: "I recalled my previous Epstein commentary and did not have a proper retort to Robtard's comment, so I opted to respond with one of my safety pretend wins."

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
November is coming, Clinton is a deflection and a poor one as it just brings up Trump. smile

Trumpers have been screaming "But Clinton!" since the day after the election and Trump won. There's no indication they're changing.

Surtur
^ IOW: "I recalled my previous Epstein commentary and did not have a proper retort to Robtard's comment, so I opted to respond with one of my safety pretend wins."

No, in other words I'm superior to anyone who feels Trump killed Epstein. Sorry if I didn't make that clear before, hope it's clear now thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
^ IOW: "I recalled my previous Epstein commentary and did not have a proper retort to Robtard's comment, so I opted to respond with one of my safety pretend wins." thumb up I'm greater than any person who disagrees with Robtard about this or anyone who disagrees with the Honey Minster that sugar puffs are Grrrrreeeeaaat!

Surtur
Anyways, now that the inferiors have been dealt with, back to topic.

I don't think she'll die.

BrolyBlack

Trump killed Epstein now?

BrolyBlack

BackFire
Originally posted by Scribble

Lol

dadudemon

This is incredible. I love it so much!

samhain
If someone is powerful enough to kill her while in federal custody they probably could have tracked her down to the east coast and killed her before she ever got caught. Then get rid of the body and people would just assume she was perpetually on the run.

Or went to go live on the same mystery island her father likely ran off to.

cdtm
Of course not. She'll be well protected, no one can touch her.

No one ever gets murdered in protective custody.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Surtur

https://i.imgur.com/lr3VkZc.jpg

Robtard
Yesterday Trump said "I wish her well" in regards to Ghislaine Maxwell. Why would you wish a person who helped facilitate the rape of children well.

BrolyBlack
Is she innocent till proven guilty?

Robtard
Legally she is.

Do you believe she's innocent though? I don't.

dadudemon
Legally she is.

Do you believe she's innocent though? I don't.

thumb up

It's just...rather stupid for him to say that. I don't know what he was thinking (he wasn't).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.