The big one, why Americans and Europeans see things so differently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Lemme guess, this is yet another "USA sucks!" thread because you can't get over your jealousy of America being so much better than your country.

I don't even have to read your posts above to know that.

"America bad! Europe good! Her derp!"

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
^Blah, blah, blah, blah, america sucks, blah, blah, blah, blah.

.*yawn*

Old Man Whirly!
Basically the US has more for many in common with a third world country, is it any wonder so many are just out for themselves and don't understand collective responsibility.

eThneoLgrRnae
Seek help for your obsession with a country you don't even live in, pooty.

I get it.... you're green with envy that the US is so much better than your country but this kind of obsession is not healthy.

Old Man Whirly!
Triggered, why not engage in debate rather than ad hominems troll?

eThneoLgrRnae
^triggered by America lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^triggered by America lol. I have never seen you ever debate anything with this account Fly. I know it is a parody and it is meant to come off retarded. So, I guess good job thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
^Let me guess, that was a "dur hur" emoji lol.

DarthAloysius
Trickle-down economics is bunk. Not much else to say...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Trickle-down economics is bunk. Not much else to say... thumb upOriginally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^Let me guess, that was a "dur hur" emoji lol. smile

Artol
Yeah, the inequality in the US is a real problem, you can really see that in the immense squalor the poorest there live. I think the Guardian is obfuscating the scale of the problem in the UK however. It is a deeply unequal, classist society as well with many of the same problems (albeit somewhat left working party that was able to preserve the hard fought for welfare state and labour rights much longer than in the US (they were better in the UK to start with as well). Additionally it had the EU as a positive social influence, it's very worrying to imagine what a Tory government will do towards its citizens if it is free from the (minor) social constraints of the EU, I don't think it will be pretty.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
Yeah, the inequality in the US is a real problem, you can really see that in the immense squalor the poorest there live. I think the Guardian is obfuscating the scale of the problem in the UK however. It is a deeply unequal, classist society as well with many of the same problems (albeit somewhat left working party that was able to preserve the hard fought for welfare state and labour rights much longer than in the US (they were better in the UK to start with as well). Additionally it had the EU as a positive social influence, it's very worrying to imagine what a Tory government will do towards its citizens if it is free from the (minor) social constraints of the EU, I don't think it will be pretty. The UK as it heads out of Europe and gets in bed with the US if Trump wins with Boris, will decline to these state rapidly. I don't disagree at all with you Artol. Only difference is 50% of the UK are more compassionate which might slow things down.

Scribble
Originally posted by Artol
Yeah, the inequality in the US is a real problem, you can really see that in the immense squalor the poorest there live. I think the Guardian is obfuscating the scale of the problem in the UK however. It is a deeply unequal, classist society as well with many of the same problems (albeit somewhat left working party that was able to preserve the hard fought for welfare state and labour rights much longer than in the US (they were better in the UK to start with as well). Additionally it had the EU as a positive social influence, it's very worrying to imagine what a Tory government will do towards its citizens if it is free from the (minor) social constraints of the EU, I don't think it will be pretty. Indeed, the reason I voted Remain was the very thought of a Tory government free to do whatever they liked.

meep-meep
Honestly Whirly, it would be refreshing if you made threads about other nation's problems. You never do that. Why?

dadudemon

meep-meep
I realize the U.S. is low hanging fruit for global critics. Know why? Freedom of speech.

dadudemon
Originally posted by meep-meep
I realize the U.S. is low hanging fruit for global critics. Know why? Freedom of speech.

'merica!

Here's a picture of the Russian Propaganda that got Trump Elected!

https://i.imgur.com/h9vNxC1.png

eThneoLgrRnae
Honestly Whirly, it would be refreshing if you made threads about other nation's problems. You never do that. Why?

Because he's pathetically obsessed with the United States, that's why. Just like he's obsessed with our great president.

Darth Thor

meep-meep
You're not making sense DT. It's easy to project your own issues on others without facing your own.

meep-meep
Originally posted by dadudemon
'merica!

Here's a picture of the Russian Propaganda that got Trump Elected!

https://i.imgur.com/h9vNxC1.png

Have a good 4th of July!

Darth Thor
You're not making sense DT. It's easy to project your own issues on others without facing your own.

I probably should have quoted:

you can't get over your jealousy of America being so much better than your country.

meep-meep
Ah. No worries buddy

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I probably should have quoted:

And what I said is the truth. Perhaps if this was the only time that pooty/whirly had made an anti-USA thread then it might not be the case. But, he is constantly bashing America so it's obvious to me he's butturt that the United States is superior to his shitty country.

No coincidence either that he chose to make this thread on the 4th of July weekend (he's still buttmad that the American colonists defeated the redcoats lol). He's obviously trolling Americans and trying to sour our Independence Day. Won't work though. Tomorrow I'm going to celebrate our great country's birthday and this butthurt thread by pooty won't lessen my enjoyment of it one bit. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
And what I said is the truth. Perhaps if this was the only time that pooty/whirly had made an anti-USA thread then it might not be the case. But, he is constantly bashing America so it's obvious to me he's butturt that the United States is superior to his shitty country.

No coincidence either that he chose to make this thread on the 4th of July weekend (he's still buttmad that the American colonists defeated the redcoats lol). He's obviously trolling Americans and trying to sour our Independence Day. Won't work though. Tomorrow I'm going to celebrate our great country's birthday and this butthurt thread by pooty won't lessen my enjoyment of it one bit. thumb up triggered by news stories you don't like Flystar.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!

Eon Blue

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up Thank you for reading the article.

Hey, now. Why aren't you bingo-ing and thumbs upping my post, too? I need Whirly's attention and approval, too! mad

Old Man Whirly!
Finland has a significantly higher suicide rate compared to other EU countries despite its "happiest country" label.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/life/2019/04/13/finland-from-suicide-hotspot-to-worlds-happiest-country.html

Also, I can't quote your posts because KMC sucks.

The living form "paycheck to paycheck" thing is real in the US. It is a major problem. The US needs a much better credit system overhaul and a minimum wage adjustment. If the US had an affordable UHC solution, we ended our drug war, and we ended our foreign wars and occupations, you'd see our poor drastically improve, our economy would drastically improve, our happiness would go up, and crime would go way down.

Not having an affordable UHC is the republicans fault. Ending our drug war, our foreign wars, and our foreign land occupations is a corrupt US politician (both dems and republicans) fault.

Anyone offended by Whirly's article is doing this country a disservice and you're not a patriot. You should want to make your country better, not hide the festering faults behind empty pride. Yeah, yours is a good post DDM. You have my approval, it's just it's got to the point where generally so many of your posts are misinformation for the lulz if it looks like word salad gaslighting time I just skip it. Perhaps I shouldn't.

SquallX

Blakemore
Hey, now. Why aren't you bingo-ing and thumbs upping my post, too? I need Whirly's attention and approval, too! mad I'll give you thumbs up and approval. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
whirly, you ok bud?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
whirly, you ok bud? yeah, I'm fine mate. smile

dadudemon
Yeah, yours is a good post DDM. You have my approval...

Thanks. Now I feel better with Dad's approval. smile

...it's just it's got to the point where generally so many of your posts are misinformation for the lulz if it looks like word salad gaslighting time I just skip it. Perhaps I shouldn't.

That stuff where I'm posting irrefutable data, works cited, and from credible sources? You can either accept the science or be anti-science. That's up to you. Horse to water, etc.

smile

Originally posted by Blakemore
I'll give you thumbs up and approval. thumb up

Thanks. Your approval is actually valuable to me. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.