Lucifer Morningstar vs. CA Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
Sorry if this has been done.

How does Lucifer stack up to the meta power of CA Superman?

CatL18
Stalmate.

Adam Grimes
Hi.

xJLxKing
CA superman

deft
Lucifer.

Diesldude
Superman.

BrolyBlack
CA is DC and the story of Superman that dominates and gives life to all of DC

Superman Wins

CatL18
Lucifer is half of Presence as in-universe supreme being in DC.
Isn't he comparable to CAS?

JBL
What feats do CA Superman have besides being named Superman?

Galan007
Metafictional status only goes so far.

Thought-Robot is very near the top of the totem pole in DC, given that he embodies *the* most powerful story in the company. However, The Presence is still above all, and Lucifer embodies his will.

I don't see Though-Robot beating that.

CatL18
As BroryBlack said, The story of Superman gave birth to DC omniverse.
But,As Galan said, Lucifer is the will of Presence as supreme being in DC omniverse.
So, isn't it battle between unstoppable force and unmovable object?

Galan007
Only if you assume the stories created by The Presence(ie. Superman) transcend his own will(ie. Lucifer.)

BrolyBlack

JBL
LMAO, Kind if like what my little boy do to you? Your ridiculous post was already made out to be stupid. So this is all you have left. By the way, tomorrow is his birthday, he wants to know if you would wear your Superman outfit and come to his party. You would fit right in with his guests ranging from age 4 to 7.

Booya_69
CA beats all. As long as little kids wear capes to jump off the couch or Tattoos of s shield still around he wins.

Diesldude

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
LMAO, Kind if like what my little boy do to you? Your ridiculous post was already made out to be stupid. So this is all you have left. By the way, tomorrow is his birthday, he wants to know if you would wear your Superman outfit and come to his party. You would fit right in with his guests ranging from age 4 to 7.

You are sick. Do we need to call CPS?

JBL
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You are sick. Do we need to call CPS? CPS?? It means "Come Play Superman" for you. So yeah.

MrMind
why are you not banned JBL

JBL
Originally posted by MrMind
why are you not banned JBL Because I don't bash people and I don't start things. Go back and see who started this.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
CPS?? It means "Come Play Superman" for you. So yeah.

Child Protective Services.

Diesldude
Child Protective Services.
laughing out loud

CatL18
Why do you think CAS will win?
I agree CAS powered by the story of Superman has fundamental force in DC omniverse though, Lucifer is the will of Presence as supreme being in DC omniverse.

BrolyBlack
CA Superman existed before the Presence, if the presence died, Superman would live on.

8swords
edit.. can any mods delete this? thanks

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
Metafictional status only goes so far.

Thought-Robot is very near the top of the totem pole in DC, given that he embodies *the* most powerful story in the company. However, The Presence is still above all, and Lucifer embodies his will.

I don't see Though-Robot beating that.

thumb up

Originally posted by JBL
Because I don't bash people and I don't start things. Go back and see who started this.

Don't lie, it's not nice.

Adam Grimes
Who's the Presence supposed to be? The writer? The editor?

8swords
CA is DC and the story of Superman that dominates and gives life to all of DC

Superman Wins

to all of DC omniverse/multiverse* that perpetua made, with that Im gonna do a ABC logic and say, presence>=perpetua>>CA. and IMO part of the presence can overpower anything in that multiverse/omniverse including CA.

Galan007
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Who's the Presence supposed to be? The writer? The editor? The Presence is the in-universe God.

The 'Supreme Being' is the metafictional representation of the real world writers.

CatL18
I treat CAS(the story of Superman) as metafictional being who gave birth to DC omniverse.
So,I don't know which is higher between metafictional creator and in-universe creator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.