New book claims Bill Clinton had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Robtard
Bill Clinton probably had a lot of affairs...

But this is the continnued tactic to try and deflect away from the fact that Trump and Epstein were at one point best friends and a woman has direly accused Trump of raping her when she was 14 at one of Epstein "exclusive" pedo parties.

meep-meep
You both are terrible.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard

But this is the continnued tactic to try and deflect away from the fact that Trump and Epstein were at one point best friends and a woman has direly accused Trump of raping her when she was 14 at one of Epstein "exclusive" pedo parties.

But Trump!!!!

Old Man Whirly!

But this is the continnued tactic to try and deflect away from the fact that Trump and Epstein were at one point best friends and a woman has direly accused Trump of raping her when she was 14 at one of Epstein "exclusive" pedo parties. it is. Bill Clinton is irrelevant and Ghislaine was an adult. Trump allegedly raped a 14 year old kid.

Insane Titan
Bill Clinton settles multiple rape allegation cases out of court, GM had orgies with under age kids.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Bill Clinton settles multiple rape allegation cases out of court, GM had orgies with under age kids. have you got proper evidence of an of that IT and I don't mean YouTube? Because the Klein stuff wasn't rape and I don't think it was settled out of court. Jones wasn't rape either and was settled out of court for harrassment.

Trump last I looked had 18 outstanding accusations against him including the kid.

Stringer
Good for Bill. Have you seen his wife?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
have you got proper evidence of an of that IT and I don't mean YouTube? Because the Klein stuff wasn't rape and I don't think it was settled out of court. Jones wasn't rape either and was settled out of court for harrassment.

Trump last I looked had 18 outstanding accusations against him including the kid. Not that it's a competition, but Clinton is irrelevent.

Insane Titan

Robtard
have you got proper evidence of an of that IT and I don't mean YouTube? Because the Klein stuff wasn't rape and I don't think it was settled out of court. Jones wasn't rape either and was settled out of court for harrassment.

Trump last I looked had 18 outstanding accusations against him including the kid.

Your numbers are off, Trump has 25 sexual misconduct and/or rape allegations; one of these is the woman who claims she was raped when she was 14 at an Epstein party.

Don't think Bill Clinton is on Trump's level, but they should probably both be locked up.

Edit: Correction, Trump raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13, as per the court filing here <--- clicky

BrolyBlack
Your numbers are off, Trump has 25 sexual misconduct and/or rape allegations; one of these is the woman who claims she was raped when she was 14 at an Epstein party.

Don't think Bill Clinton is on Trump's level, but they should probably both be locked up.

Edit: Correction, Trump raped her at at an Epstein party when she was 13, as per the court filing here

But Trump!!!!!

Insane Titan

Robtard
Clinton's a sexual scumbag, but I'm not aware of Clinton being accused of raping a 13 year old child? Or underage girl?

Did you read the court filing on Trump's accusation? Cos god damn is it vile.

Old Man Whirly!

Edit: Correction, Trump raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13, as per the court filing here <--- clicky it's that high now... ****!Originally posted by Robtard
Clinton's a sexual scumbag, but I'm not aware of Clinton being accused of raping a 13 year old child? Or underage girl?

Did you read the court filing on Trump's accusation? Cos god damn is it vile. Bingo! thumb up

Tzeentch
https://i.ibb.co/LrvKtrg/30320802-8483813-image-a-34-1593706064251.jpg

Do you think they ever wife swapped?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Tzeentch
https://i.ibb.co/LrvKtrg/30320802-8483813-image-a-34-1593706064251.jpg

Do you think they ever wife swapped? I imagine they did all sorts of shit. I heard an unverified internt rumour Trump likes to shit in the bed so Mexican maids have to clean it up... Far fetched?

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Because the only official stuff about Clinton on the plane is this, that I can find.

https://www.thecut.com/2020/01/photos-bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-plane.html

Whereas Trump is public record.

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
I hope they all get it, Andrew too.

Robtard

Insane Titan
O.K. well Trumps isn't just on podcasts don't get me wrong Clinton is a scum bag but, he hasn't been president for decades. neither is what I just said. The books show photographic evidence of the plane manifest and statements from under age girls who took part in the orgies with Bill Clinton there.

President or not acting like one is better than the other because of a agenda is flat out wrong.

Old Man Whirly!
neither is what I just said. The books show photographic evidence of the plane manifest and statements from under age girls who took part in the orgies with Bill Clinton there.

President or not acting like one is better than the other because of a agenda is flat out wrong. Originally posted by Robtard
Trump was also logged being on Epstein's plane. Do we assume that everyone who ever flew on that plane was raping kids? Clinton's a scumbag and a sexual predator, but afaik he's not been accused of child rape like Trump has. Did I miss something here?

Did you read the court filing for Trump/Epstein?

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
But Trump!!!!

Bingo, it's all they have.

And they'll turn around and accuse others of gaslighting and deflecting, etc. lol.

It's pathetic.

Old Man Whirly!
I hope they all get it, Andrew too.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

jaden_2.0
Set Wild Bill on them.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Set Wild Bill on them. you mean Wild man ?

Funny thing with this Epstein stuff is that it was George Bush who pushed through Epsteins sweetheart deal

Old Man Whirly!
Quite possible they all are, Trump, Clinton, Andrew etc. etc. But Trump is surely the most relevant and the only one where anything official has been logged...

Surtur
How is Trump at all relevant to a topic about Bill Clinton having an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell? Besides the pathetic attempts at deflection, I mean.

Robtard

jaden_2.0
you mean Wild man ?

Funny thing with this Epstein stuff is that it was George Bush who pushed through Epsteins sweetheart deal

Oh aye. Aye him. Love his prison stories. Although Shaun's one about meeting the Mexican at the party then going to the house with all the ecstasy is hilarious.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Oh aye. Aye him. Love his prison stories. Although Shaun's one about meeting the Mexican at the party then going to the house with all the ecstasy is hilarious. yeah, they had a phucking RPG sat on their tv lol.

Robtard

Insane Titan

Robtard
Do you think everyone Michael Jackson associated with was a pedo too because Michael Jaskson is one?

Look how angry you are because your agenda was exposed. "If you disagree with me, you're a pedo apologist!". I said Clinton should probably be in jail on page one, little guy.

Surtur
Do you think everyone Michael Jackson associated with was a pedo too because Michael Jaskson is one?

Look how angry you are because your agenda was exposed. "If you disagree with me, you're a pedo apologist!". I said Clinton should probably be in jail on page one, little guy.

Why are you so inferior you had to bring up Trump in this thread? Explain.

Robtard
^ Trumpers' agitation and desperation will only increase as Trump's chances of winning a second term falter.

Surtur
Do I need to ask again, son?

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack

Did you read the court filing on Trump's accusation? Cos god damn is it vile.

BUT TRUMP!!!

dadudemon

Edit: Correction, Trump raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13, as per the court filing here <--- clicky

Trump raped me on one of my business trips to NYC back in the late 2000s.

So now he has 26 rape allegations.

dadudemon
I imagine they did all sorts of shit. I heard an unverified internt rumour Trump likes to shit in the bed so Mexican maids have to clean it up... Far fetched?

I heard from Obama's team that Trump likes Russian prostitutes to piss on him.

As long as they are hot, it's in a large shower, and they drank plenty of water so it doesn't smell bad, that's not a bad way to party.

But shitting and pissing on the bed? That's gross. It would smell to high heaven instantly.

BrolyBlack
“But Trump had him executed!!!”
laughing out loud

Blakemore
I thought he cheated on monica lewiski.

Blakemore
I'm an ENTP and so is Hillary. Maybe that's why I agree with her so much....

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
I heard from Obama's team that Trump likes Russian prostitutes to piss on him.

As long as they are hot, it's in a large shower, and they drank plenty of water so it doesn't smell bad, that's not a bad way to party.

But shitting and pissing on the bed? That's gross. It would smell to high heaven instantly. is gross, probably not true, the mexican maid bit though kind of has a ring of truth to it.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-14-phone-numbers-connected-trump-black-book-2019-7

BrolyBlack
Trump has raped Whirlys brain

dadudemon
is gross, probably not true, the mexican maid bit though kind of has a ring of truth to it.

I had to double take for a moment to see that you said Piss-gate wasn't true. That was a left talking point, and Obama was one of the people behind it as declassified documents revealed a couple of years later. It's a fairly controversial thing about Obama's "Legacy" that he was involved in the piss-gate defamation situation.

Adam_PoE

The New York Post is a tabloid owned by a personal friend of Trump who bought the exclusive rights to stories of women who accused him of rape so he could permanently shelve them. He is also responsible for running all of the "Clinton is terminally ill" and "Clinton has been replaced by a body double" stories before the election.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The New York Post is a tabloid owned by a personal friend of Trump who bought the exclusive rights to stories of women who accused him of rape so he could permanently shelve them. He is also responsible for running all of the "Clinton is terminally ill" and "Clinton has been replaced by a body double" stories before the election. Maxwell owned the Post i think too at one point, which is hilarious. But yes, it is an anti Liberal and pro Trump, defamation rag...

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, Bill Clinton is a thousand times worse than our great president is. durwank

Darth Thor
So are these old privileged pedos gonna get some sort of label. Like I dunno... Christio/Judaic grooming gangs?

And yes theres more than just one of these kind of pedo rings that have been going on over the decades.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
So are these old privileged pedos gonna get some sort of label. Like I dunno... Christio/Judaic grooming gangs?

And yes theres more than just one of these kind of pedo rings that have been going on over the decades. The thing is imagine for a moment all the rumours are true, Trump, Andrew, Clinton. We aren't just talking the elite, we are talking the ultra elite.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Thor

And yes theres more than just one of these kind of pedo rings that have been going on over the decades.

I don't know what to call them.

What do you guys call the ones in the UK that involve the ultra rich and politicans, which are likely connected to the ones in the US? We should just call them the same, here, in the US.

I don't think we should single them out for their Jewishness, though. Unless, of course, they are grossly over-represented in these rich and powerful pedorings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.