Who will Maxwell Spill the beans on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Pick

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Wheres Trump Broly, he's the only one with charges filed smile

carthage
I hope she nails a bunch of politicians and celebrities

samhain
She may name names (I hope she does), but without reasonable proof, there will always be a section of people who will say 'it's her word against theirs and her word doesn't carry much' and, 'she's just trying to get a deal'. Plus if there are names not on her list then people will use that to cast doubts too, seems Broly wants Bill Clinton on her list and it seems Whirly wants Trump to be on it and I imagine a lot of people feel the same way, so what happens if one or both of those names aren't on her list? Outrage and cries of cover-up.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
She may name names (I hope she does), but without reasonable proof, there will always be a section of people who will say 'it's her word against theirs and her word doesn't carry much' and, 'she's just trying to get a deal'. Plus if there are names not on her list then people will use that to cast doubts too, seems Broly wants Bill Clinton on her list and it seems Whirly wants Trump to be on it and I imagine a lot of people feel the same way, so what happens if one or both of those names aren't on her list? Outrage and cries of cover-up. I want all of them mate, Trump is though the only one where documents from a then 14 year old girl have been officially filed. If Clinton did shit or Andrew did shit let's get them all. But let's bear in mind the present reality.

samhain
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
If Clinton did shit or Andrew did shit let's get them all.

Absolutely, no status should come with these kinds of protections.

BrolyBlack
Wheres Trump Broly, he's the only one with charges filed smile

No charges have done we been filed against Trump for your made up conspiracy

BrolyBlack
I want all of them mate, Trump is though the only one where documents from a then 14 year old girl have been officially filed. If Clinton did shit or Andrew did shit let's get them all. But let's bear in mind the present reality.

You believe ever lie you hear about Trump, but refuse to believe the truth about anything else.

You still think Trump conspired with Russia after 3 years of investigations, a special council, 2 congressional investigations, a senate investigation, over 500 interviews, 2 million documents released, and every Obama official under oath said they never saw any conspiracy.

This only shows how ignorant you are

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carthage
I hope she nails a bunch of politicians and celebrities

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/EjeWgzu.jpg

Let's play a game called "who's with Gislain" like wheres wally!

More victims of Jeffrey Epstein have come forward, says lawyer

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/06/more-victims-jeffrey-epstein-come-forward-ghislaine-maxwell?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
About as guilty as Clinton probably. thumb up my thoughts too.

Insane Titan
The royal family will try at all costs to protect Andrew. The are some of the most vile people on earth.

dadudemon
At least Bill Clinton.

Trump already participated in the case against Epstein back in the late 2000s. I think Trump's involvement is now a closed book and beyond it being a partisan talking point, it has no relevancy anymore. Of course, that could change if new evidence comes forward.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Yup, the royals are scum.

Clinton and Trjmp may be scum too.
Last year in GQ.
https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Word Salad

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Word Salad GQ article smile

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
At least Bill Clinton.

Trump already participated in the case against Epstein back in the late 2000s. I think Trump's involvement is now a closed book and beyond it being a partisan talking point, it has no relevancy anymore. Of course, that could change if new evidence comes forward.

^This

They need to face facts that if anyone is implicated it's likely to be Democrats.

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Word Salad

Yeah, the article is clearly written by a lunatic. You also have to laugh at what isn't in the article. Last I checked lies of omission are still lies.

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
No not really. i find most of that article interesting
November is coming.

Surtur
i find most of that article interesting
November is coming.

Yes, but you have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Old Man Whirly!
Yes, but you have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Did you know his ex wife was the first female to claim he raped her?

Surtur
Did you know his ex wife was the first female to claim he raped her?

Lies of omission are still lies kiddo.

Anything you wanna add before we continue? I'll be nice and pretend the detail just slipped your mind.

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
*shrugs* I gave you a chance, you decided to lie. Okay.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/PIPTHGh.jpg

dadudemon
Why is it so difficult for google to return results of Trump's participation in the late 2000s, with Epstein's original charges, court case, and prison sentence?

How is this not a conspiracy from google to hide the truth?

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/nlIsw1X.png

Old Man Whirly!
Why is it so difficult for google to return results of Trump's participation in the late 2000s, with Epstein's original charges, court case, and prison sentence?

How is this not a conspiracy from google to hide the truth? because a lot has happened since then.

LikeOriginally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/nlIsw1X.png

dadudemon
because a lot has happened since then.

I can't see the image you've posted. I can tell it is an image when I quote the post but doesn't show up.

https://i.imgur.com/LgTYytP.png

Surtur
The funny part is if Maxwell does name democrats the usual suspects here will demand evidence to back up her claims.

And they would be right to do so.

The only reason it is funny is because they wouldn't make the same demands for evidence if she named Trump or any republican.

Old Man Whirly!
I can't see the image you've posted. I can tell it is an image when I quote the post but doesn't show up.

https://i.imgur.com/LgTYytP.png It's the 2016 filing where allegedly everyone from the girl to journalists and lawyers were threatened.

Surtur
It's the 2016 filing where allegedly everyone from the girl to journalists and lawyers were threatened.

And what evidence did they provide to back up their claims of threats?

dadudemon
It's the 2016 filing where allegedly everyone from the girl to journalists and lawyers were threatened.

A court case filing does not mean what you think it does.

I can find court case filings against Obama for genocide and mass murder.

Old Man Whirly!
The funny part is if Maxwell does name democrats the usual suspects here will demand evidence to back up her claims.

And they would be right to do so.

The only reason it is funny is because they wouldn't make the same demands for evidence if she named Trump or any republican. Not at all if they have 20 + allegations over 40 years against them and lots of out of court settlements and gagging orders, why would we?

Old Man Whirly!
And what evidence did they provide to back up their claims of threats? witness accounts.

Old Man Whirly!

I can find court case filings against Obama for genocide and mass murder. i know, but... Read the GQ article for context. It truly is shocking.

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur
witness accounts.

Oh? Who are the witnesses? What is their credibility? What is their relationship to the one making the accusation?

Old Man Whirly!
Oh? Who are the witnesses? What is their credibility? What is their relationship to the one making the accusation? we'll find out it's being refiled perhaps.

Surtur

I can find court case filings against Obama for genocide and mass murder.

This video of an interview with the lawyer who repped Epstein's victims might interest you.

Yqb59n69Z80

They begin talking about Trump at the 5 minute mark.

dadudemon
Not at all if they have 20 + allegations over 40 years against them and lots of out of court settlements and gagging orders, why would we?

Keep in mind, Trump has 26 rape allegations against him. I also have levied one against him. It's not just 25.

Surtur
we'll find out it's being refiled perhaps.

I'm sure you would agree the "witness" is problematic if it turns out to be a close friend or a sibling or a parent of the accuser, right?

Old Man Whirly!
I'm sure you would agree the "witness" is problematic if it turns out to be a close friend or a sibling or a parent of the accuser, right? with Trumps record on litigation, you'd think he'd litigate and block this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Credible-Evidence-Trump-Raped-13-Year-Old/dp/1797839098

Rev john Hugh McFadden

Credible Evidence Trump Raped a 13-Year-Old: To Push Trump & America Into an Empathetic Intervention

Surtur
with Trumps record on litigation, you'd think he'd litigate and block this book.

Rev john Hugh McFadden

Credible Evidence Trump Raped a 13-Year-Old: To Push Trump & America Into an Empathetic Intervention

Maybe, maybe not, but we won't be using a lack of litigation as any kind of evidence of sexual assault or rape.

dadudemon
with Trumps record on litigation, you'd think he'd litigate and block this book.

Rev john Hugh McFadden

So Americans shouldn't vote for Trump and Trump should be in jail, right?

Old Man Whirly!
Maybe, maybe not, but we won't be using a lack of litigation as any kind of evidence of sexual assault or rape. No let's hope all those guilty, Royals and Politicians of every stripe are exposed. Partisanship and paedophilia shouldn't mix.

Old Man Whirly!
So Americans shouldn't vote for Trump and Trump should be in jail, right? Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
No let's hope all those guilty, Royals and Politicians of every stripe are exposed. Partisanship and paedophilia shouldn't mix. if he is guilty, yes!

cdtm
So how do we know anything she says isn't a lie?

If she gets to cut a deal, and we only have her word, she can implicate anyone she wants.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

If she gets to cut a deal, and we only have her word, she can implicate anyone she wants.

Yeah, she's gonna need to pony up receipts for any claim being made.

EDIT: Yes that means even if she name drops Bill Clinton.

dadudemon
if he is guilty, yes!

I think Trump is guilty of at least some of the allegations. I've been quite consistent in that I think he is a sexual predator.

I would prefer we don't have a choice between 2 sexual predators in November. But, as usual, I will not vote for a Republican or Democrat.

My vote doesn't count.

It's also why I want Rank Choice Voting - I don't want to have to make a choice between 2 sexual predators and the American People are tricked by the MSM into voting only for an R or a D.

Old Man Whirly!
I think Trump is guilty of at least some of the allegations. I've been quite consistent in that I think he is a sexual predator.

I would prefer we don't have a choice between 2 sexual predators in November. But, as usual, I will not vote for a Republican or Democrat.

My vote doesn't count.

It's also why I want Rank Choice Voting - I don't want to have to make a choice between 2 sexual predators and the American People are tricked by the MSM into voting only for an R or a D. O.K. the accusations about Trump on.bslance are worse. I agree Biden is creepy, has anyone accused him of rape though? I'm not aware. I guess this is the best I'll get from you. The credible allegations against Trump are far more than anyone else. Let's hope all involved nefarious with Epstein get it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm

If she gets to cut a deal, and we only have her word, she can implicate anyone she wants. Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, she's gonna need to pony up receipts for any claim being made.

EDIT: Yes that means even if she name drops Bill Clinton. true enough.

dadudemon
O.K. the accusations about Trump on.bslance are worse. I agree Biden is creepy, has anyone accused him of rape though? I'm not aware. I guess this is the best I'll get from you.

Correct. thumb up

While nothing against Trump is founded in facts, the one sexual assault accusation against Biden actually has facts that back it up.

Scribble
Plus Biden is on camera consistently acting creepy to women and young girl...

BackFire
Trump likes to get peed on.

Old Man Whirly!
Tara Reade he's been tested no more than Jane Doe.

Scribble
Trump likes to get peed on. Even if that were true, that's just a fetish. Biden is a bonafide rapey uncle type.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Scribble
Plus Biden is on camera consistently acting creepy to women and young girl... Plus Trump has more than 20 accusations, this is the sad thing here. It's not a case of Biden is creepier than Trump {he isn't). It's a case of these things are unlikely to ever be proven, these people are too powerful.

dadudemon
Plus Biden is on camera consistently acting creepy to women and young girl...

Actual evidence vs. accusations.

But I say throw them both out. Really wish the Democrats weren't so corrupt and gave us Biden.

Scribble
Plus Trump has more than 20 accusations, this is the sad thing here. It's not a case of Biden is creepier than Trump {he isn't). It's a case of these things are unlikely to ever be proven, these people are too powerful. I agree with that, Trump has lawyers out of his arse. But Biden has been filmed being a disgusting paedophile, so... there's that.

BackFire
Even if that were true, that's just a fetish. Biden is a bonafide rapey uncle type.

Trump likes to get peed on by child prostitutes.

Old Man Whirly!
I agree with that, Trump has lawyers out of his arse. But Biden has been filmed being a disgusting paedophile, so... there's that. no he hasn't. I've seen that video.Originally posted by BackFire
Trump likes to get peed on by child prostitutes. thumb up laughing out loud

Scribble
Actual evidence vs. accusations.

But I say throw them both out. Really wish the Democrats weren't so corrupt and gave us Biden. Were there any of the last crop of Dems you might have voted for had they won?

If I were American I would have voted Yang. Wish we got people like him in the UK.

Scribble
no he hasn't. I've seen that video. You don't think Biden's behaviour around children is gross and creepy? Would you be okay with strangers acting like that towards your own children? I don't have kids but damn, I'd punch a fool who tried that sick shit if I did.

dadudemon
Were there any of the last crop of Dems you might have voted for had they won?

If I were American I would have voted Yang. Wish we got people like him in the UK.

Tulsi and Yang.

Old Man Whirly!

Scribble
Tulsi and Yang. Best calls, I'd take either of them for Prime Minister

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
I agree with that, Trump has lawyers out of his arse. But Biden has been filmed being a disgusting paedophile, so... there's that. most in those pictures are related to him which is why Donald Trump jnr back tracked so hard and said he was "only joking".

Scribble

BackFire
Tulsi and Yang.

Would have really liked Yang. Sanders too.

Old Man Whirly!

Scribble

Old Man Whirly!
Fam there's plenty of unedited footage of Biden grabbing at young girls, whispering in their ears, kissing their hair, pulling them away from their parents. You can see from their reactions that they are uncomfortable with it. Not my fault if you haven't seen it. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
most in those pictures are related to him which is why Donald Trump jnr back tracked so hard and said he was "only joking". Trump on the other hand and it's not a competition has 22 accusations filed not including the already posted 13 year olds whish is being refined.

Scribble

Old Man Whirly!
This is the one that really shows it to me:

L4OYPiV1GsY

Look at her reactions. She ****ing hates being near that creep and is trying to get as far away from him as possible. where's the paedophilia?

BackFire
This is the one that really shows it to me:

L4OYPiV1GsY

Look at her reactions. She ****ing hates being near that creep and is trying to get as far away from him as possible.

Lol

Scribble
Trump on the other hand and it's not a competition has 22 accusations filed not including the already posted 13 year olds whish is being refined. You're forgetting that I'm not a Trumper, so you can't deflect to Trump because I have no desire to disagree. Trump is indeed likely an abuser.

Scribble
where's the paedophilia? So you'd be okay with a stranger in a position of power acting like this towards your own kid?

Idk man, I would not stand for that if I were a parent.

Old Man Whirly!
So you'd be okay with a stranger in a position of power acting like this towards your own kid?

Idk man, I would not stand for that if I were a parent. it's not a stranger, it's a Senators daughter and family friend.

Old Man Whirly!
Lol laughing out loud

BackFire
That video was awkward as hell.

Old Man Whirly!
That video was awkward as hell. yeah it was, but it is a family friend. So... he wanted to show he cared, probably, maybe and like many kids she was being petulant, probably, maybe. laughing out loud I hope...

Scribble

Scribble
Also, do you have any evidence that they are family friends? Or is that your own fake assertion?

Not that I'd call you a liar, but you should probably back that claim up.

Old Man Whirly!
Also, do you have any evidence that they are family friends? Or is that your own fake assertion?

Not that I'd call you a liar, but you should probably back that claim up. yeah, it's everywhere that's why they went back to his home with him, hunt it up.

Scribble

Old Man Whirly!

Scribble
Well it's that kind of thinking that led to at least one member of this forum having problems he didn't deserve. Wait, didn't you stay out of stuff like that? We can get into it if you like, but you're wrong. Stop repeatedly defending child abuse, you crazy SOB!

Old Man Whirly!

Scribble
but not between family and friends ot wouldn't. He's not in a school. Its also that kind of mentality that led to a member of this forum having issues he should not have. It's the kind of mentality that arose after the kind of behaviour you're endorsing allowed Jimmy Savile to rape and molest hundreds of children over many decades, so yeah, I'm gonna stick with safeguarding, you stick with white knighting for child molestation

Scribble
Also if you mean xyz, the reason everyone calls him a paedo is not primarily because of the school thing, it's because he used to constantly talk about how he found young girls sexually attractive, you nonce-knight

Robtard
Considering Trump has a court filing and deposition against him for allegedly raping a 13yo girl at one of Epstein's parties, it's odd that Trump's name didn't make the poll list.

Then again, this is just a troll thread.

Old Man Whirly!
It's the kind of mentality that arose after the kind of behaviour you're endorsing allowed Jimmy Savile to rape and molest hundreds of children over many decades, so yeah, I'm gonna stick with safeguarding, you stick with white knighting for child molestation not at all family and friends different to Jimmy.

Scribble
not at all family and friends different to Jimmy. Not all of those people are 'family and friends', you lying ****.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Considering Trump has a court filing and deposition against him for allegedly raping a 13yo girl at one of Epstein's parties, it's odd that Trump's name didn't make the poll list.

Then again, this is just a troll thread. Originally posted by Robtard

Then again, this is just a troll thread. Yes ot is.

Scribble
Also, family and friends?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-justice-and-responsibility-league/201305/most-sex-offenders-against-children-are-family

"Most Sex Offenders Against Children Are Family Members"

Like, it's well-known that creepy uncles and family friends are the usual perps of child abuse. Stop being a dumb ****, Whirly, and stop simping for child abuse!

Old Man Whirly!
Not all of those people are 'family and friends', you lying ****. no I dealt with the others a page back and yes family and friends it's why Donald Trump junior is pretending he was joking saying what you are.

Old Man Whirly!
Also, family and friends?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-justice-and-responsibility-league/201305/most-sex-offenders-against-children-are-family

"Most Sex Offenders Against Children Are Family Members"

Like, it's well-known that creepy uncles and family friends are the usual perps of child abuse. Stop being a dumb ****, Whirly, and stop simping for child abuse! actually fathers are top.

Scribble
actually fathers are top. Possibly, but do you have a source?

Either way, Biden acts super creepy and rapey towards kids, whether they're family friends or not. The kids look so uncomfortable and freaked out, and if you can't see that, then... what else can I say?

Scribble
Actually nvm about the source, it says parents are like 80% of the perps and we know that's not going to be mostly women...

Old Man Whirly!
Possibly, but do you have a source?

Either way, Biden acts super creepy and rapey towards kids, whether they're family friends or not. The kids look so uncomfortable and freaked out, and if you can't see that, then... what else can I say? No do you, like I said at least one member of this board experienced this kind of false accusation in the states. From what I understand from friends in social services in the uk it is unlikely anything he did would get a visit. In schools at least my kids they had no touching policies in place. Which is standard in the UK I believe.

Scribble
Totally normal behaviour from someone who is definitely not a paedophile:

https://i.imgur.com/iAzI4sh.png

Old Man Whirly!
Actually nvm about the source, it says parents are like 80% of the perps and we know that's not going to be mostly women... ok so now you know, like I said it's easy to accuse people. Very different to having cases filed.

Scribble
No do you, like I said at least one member of this board experienced this kind of false accusation in the states. From what I understand from friends in social services in the uk it is unlikely anything he did would get a visit. In schools at least my kids they had no touching policies in place. Which is standard in the UK I believe. The kids in the video look unnerved by Biden and most clearly do not want to be near him. I tend to trust kids' reactions with stuff like that because when it is ignored, that's when abuse happens and goes unchecked.

Old Man Whirly!
Totally normal behaviour from someone who is definitely not a paedophile:

https://i.imgur.com/iAzI4sh.png would have been when I was a kid and varies state to state in the uk and country to country in Europe, totally normal in Italy or Greece yes.

Old Man Whirly!
The kids in the video look unnerved by Biden and most clearly do not want to be near him. I tend to trust kids' reactions with stuff like that because when it is ignored, that's when abuse happens and goes unchecked. kids often look unnerved my own wouldnt have wanted me kissing the. In public like that. Doesn't make him a paedo.

Scribble
ok so now you know, like I said it's easy to accuse people. Very different to having cases filed. I just meant a source for fathers being the primary abusers, nothing else.

There is enough historic evidence for me to quite easily believe that Biden is an abuser, likely of both women and children. This isn't a one-off badly-angled photo, or a rumour. He is on camera literally grooming children who all look freaked out and uncomfortable.

You know this, so you're probably just trolling, but wow... simping for child abuse is not a hill you should wanna die on, man.

Old Man Whirly!
I just meant a source for fathers being the primary abusers, nothing else.

There is enough historic evidence for me to quite easily believe that Biden is an abuser, likely of both women and children. This isn't a one-off badly-angled photo, or a rumour. He is on camera literally grooming children who all look freaked out and uncomfortable.

You know this, so you're probably just trolling, but wow... simping for child abuse is not a hill you should wanna die on, man. no he is touching children as was common 40 years ago. Times change.

Scribble
would have been when I was a kid and varies state to state in the uk and country to country in Europe, totally normal in Italy or Greece yes. You come from the generation of Jimmy Savile and 12-year-old groupies for rock bands, your generation's standards were godawful and nothing to fall back on in this discussion.

Scribble
I'm bored of this. I think I've made my point well enough. I'll leave you to keep explaining why Paedo Joe isn't a paedo.

And the full video again, for anyone to see for themselves and make their own mind up:

V4PLSPvJ9BY

Old Man Whirly!
I'm bored of this. I think I've made my point well enough. I'll leave you to keep explaining why Paedo Joe isn't a paedo.

And the full video again, for anyone to see for themselves and make their own mind up:

V4PLSPvJ9BY no you have suggested an elderly man acting to mainly family and friends is definately a paedo. I suggest many people would be accused of being paedos using your criteria. Whereas Trump has a witness and adult who was a child saying he raped her...

Scribble
no you have suggested an elderly man acting to mainly family and friends is definately a paedo. I suggest many people would be accused of being paedos using your criteria. Whereas Trump has a witness and adult who was a child saying he raped her... Okay, I'll bite one last time: you deflecting to Trump is pointless as we already mostly agree on Trump's grossness. Deflecting to Trump only works against Trumpers.

Surtur
no he is touching children as was common 40 years ago. Times change.

Not that kind of touching.

Old Man Whirly!
Not that kind of touching. well no one seems to be pressing charges.

Old Man Whirly!
Okay, I'll bite one last time: you deflecting to Trump is pointless as we already mostly agree on Trump's grossness. Deflecting to Trump only works against Trumpers. it's not a deflection. smile

Surtur
well no one seems to be pressing charges.

No pressing charges, just a lot of pressing from Uncle Joe.

Surtur
Feds gave Ghislaine Maxwell paper clothes and took away sheets over suicide fears

Probably should have provided a bulletproof vest too in order to prevent suicide.

Old Man Whirly!
Feds gave Ghislaine Maxwell paper clothes and took away sheets over suicide fears

Probably should have provided a bulletproof vest too in order to prevent suicide. Yeah, how could you stop Trump if he wanted you dead? thumb up

Surtur
Love being better than anyone who thinks Trump was behind it smile

Robtard
Yeah, how could you stop Trump if he wanted you dead? thumb up

You're breaking the special rules, m8.

It's okay to blame the Clintons for these kinds of questionable deaths, but it's not okay to blame Trump even though it happened under his watch and his own attorney general mysteriously hand-waved Epstein's suicide as a series of mistakes.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
You're breaking the special rules, m8.

It's okay to blame the Clintons for these kinds of questionable deaths, but it's not okay to blame Trump even though it happened under his watch and his own attorney general mysteriously hand-waved Epstein's suicide as a series of mistakes. Oh yeah, sorry forgot those till Surt got prissy. smile

Surtur
Lol, you two clowns should get a room. It's getting old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.