Eclipso Vs Knull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/FEAvxqh.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/t1ISY1n.jpg

zopzop
If this is Eclipso with all the pieces of his black diamond assembled, Knull is in for a world of punishment.

MrMind
yeah Eclipso easily

Stoic
Just how powerful is Knull? Does anyone even know?

DarkSaint85
Isn't he a facet of TOBA? he fought Surfer.....

Stoic
Not sure? I don't know if they ever gave a concrete power level. We can guess based off of Gorr being a bi-product of him, but there is likely no way of knowing how much more powerful Knull is compared to Gorr. I mean, what if they're equals? I doubt it, but Marvel has been known to blunder power levels. Look at the Juggernaut and Cytorrak. In one book they said that Cytorrak had to be locked away in the Crimson Cosmos or he was going to destroy all of creation, and in another Juggernaut is punching holes in a physical representation of him. You just never know?

Kazenji
He's (Knull) also on his way to Earth after the Absolute Carnage event happened, Feels like an episode of DBZ at this point when Vegeta & Nappa was on their way.

Stoic
Originally posted by Kazenji
He's (Knull) also on his way to Earth after the Absolute Carnage event happened, Feels like an episode of DBZ at this point when Vegeta & Nappa was on their way.

Yeah but will it be a hit or a flop? Hope they get some real talent to back it up. I mean the last truly epic story line that Marvel produced was Thanos Quest that lead into the Infinity Gauntlet.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah but will it be a hit or a flop? Hope they get some real talent to back it up. I mean the last truly epic story line that Marvel produced was Thanos Quest that lead into the Infinity Gauntlet.

Well Donnie Cates will be involved with, I'm sure of it... Not sure what you might think of his work. But i like most of his Marvel work so far.

Stoic
Well Donnie Cates will be involved with, I'm sure of it... Not sure what you might think of his work. But i like most of his Marvel work so far.

Donny isn't bad as long as he steers clear of the silly shit.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't he a facet of TOBA? he fought Surfer.....

Eclipso has connection to Presence so...

DeadpoolXXX
He's (Knull) also on his way to Earth after the Absolute Carnage event happened, Feels like an episode of DBZ at this point when Vegeta & Nappa was on their way. feels more like goku charging the spirit bomb against frieza. a dozen episodes later and we're still only halfway there. sad

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
Just how powerful is Knull? Does anyone even know?
Need more showings.

His best was one shotting a Celestial with an unrefined Necrosword.
Off-panel it's implied that he's killed countless gods a la god butcher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.