Beerus vs. Moro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
This is Moro before he absorbed 73.

KingD19
Moro should still win with how OP he's been this entire time. Beerus UI is very limited from what I remember, and he doesn't have the Yardratian technique of stealing the power Moro has built up by that point. It would just be a long fight that he would eventually lose as Moro absorbs his energy as well. I'm not even sure what his Hakkai energy would do.

Galan007
Beerus can use the 'Sign' version of UI... And he can evidently use it at a pretty high level, given that he was out-fighting all of the other GoDs simultaneously.

We don't even know if Moro can absorb the ki of true divine beings. He didn't energy-rape DaiKaioshin or South Kaioshin, for example, so I'm not confident that he could drain Beerus... Let alone withstand a true Hakai.

Beerus is who locked Elder Kaioshin inside the Z Sword, so if it came to that, he also knows how to preform esoteric sealing enchantments.

So yeah, I'd probably go with Beerus as of now.

carver9
Beerus true power as of yet havent been measure or came close to being taxed yet and it's irritating. We do not know who or what could defeat him because even after the Saiyans growth, he still looks at them as fodder. He does not even seem threatened by Moro. Seems like Beerus is Angel level and if he isnt close to that level, that means the angels are scary powerful.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus true power as of yet havent been measure or came close to being taxed yet and it's irritating. We do not know who or what could defeat him because even after the Saiyans growth, he still looks at them as fodder. He does not even seem threatened by Moro. Seems like Beerus is Angel level and if he isnt close to that level, that means the angels are scary powerful. Beerus got one-shotted by Whis casually, he's not even close to being close to them.

Goku and Jiren can probably take Beerus.

AntiArab
Moro "transcends the Gods".

AntiArab
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Beerus got one-shotted by Whis casually, he's not even close to being close to them.

Goku and Jiren can probably take Beerus. That's because all the Angels have Ultra Instinct

AntiArab
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus true power as of yet havent been measure or came close to being taxed yet and it's irritating. We do not know who or what could defeat him because even after the Saiyans growth, he still looks at them as fodder. He does not even seem threatened by Moro. Seems like Beerus is Angel level and if he isnt close to that level, that means the angels are scary powerful. Wait he has had to go all out clearly bruised and beat up Z makeover I call it. All the Gods of Destruction team up on him and he's still the last God standing.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/f/f4/Dbsm_ch28_4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171121055143

Clearly stronger than Jiren, but not Ultra Instinct or 73 Moro level.

I'd place him at about Ultra Instinct Sign.

Inedian
Beerus easily.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.