Murder spirals out of control in NYC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Surtur
Damn why did Trump do this?

BrolyBlack

cdtm
This is why we had arcades.

And mini golf.

People were too busy beating Pac-Man to murder.

Surtur
"In June, there were 250 shootings compared to 97 in the same month in 2019"

wtf

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Police Demoralization has Caused Crime To SKYROCKET In Major Cities

-KHahB9GoDM

Surtur
41 people shot

July 4 bloodshed sees 41 PEOPLE shot in NYC - and at least 27 killed across the US - including a seven-year-old girl and 14-year-old boy in Chicago - as America's violent summer continues

Insane Titan
But...TRUMP!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Insane Titan
But...TRUMP! Didn't make America great again did he?

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!

Adam_PoE

Insane Titan

eThneoLgrRnae
The explanation is actually much simpler than that. Those 120,000 didn't all die of Covid. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again: they're inflating the numbers. This whole Coronavirus thing is being blown way out of proportion by those who want to control people.... especially Americans.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The explanation is actually much simpler than that. Those 120,000 didn't all die of Covid. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again: they're inflating the numbers. This whole Coronavirus thing is being blown way out of proportion by those who want to control Americans. durwank

Insane Titan

eThneoLgrRnae
I saw a funny meme on twitter which is appropriate to the situation which said: "Man eaten by shark dies of Coronavirus" lol. It was mocking CNN's reporting of course.

Many have a financial incentive to put down the cause of death as being Coronavirus even when the person dies of something else. I've heard reports that they get way more funding when they do that.

Insane Titan
I saw a funny meme on twitter which is appropriate to the situation which said: "Man eaten by shark dies of Coronavirus" lol. It was mocking CNN's reporting of course.

Many have a financial incentive to put down the cause of death as being Coronavirus even when the person dies of something else. I've heard reports that they get way more funding when they do that. yeah they get way more funding for COVID related stuff. It all comes down to money.

Adam_PoE

Insane Titan

Adam_PoE

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
In other words, you are attempting to deflect from your inability to address the point in the post. Allow me to explain it to you since you appear to be a standard deviation or more below average intelligence. Not only did Trump fire the entire pandemic response team shortly after being elected, but he did not read the pandemic response plan. He was informed of the impending pandemic in November, but took no measures to prevent it. He deliberately withheld and later slowed testing, to artifically depresse infection and death rates to help his reelection campaign. And he said the pandemic was hoax, and his supporters continue to believe it is a hoax, and act accordingly. His actions in November, December, January, and February are largely why the U.S. is 4% of the world's population, but has 25% of its COVID-19 cases. Get the **** out of here with your mess. Bingo!

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bingo! laughing out loud at you cheerleading. I though you was a proper bloke too. Figures with all your agenda nonsense now.

snowdragon
Good thing Blasio took 1 billion $ out of police funding, that'll show em....

Old Man Whirly!
laughing out loud at you cheerleading. I though you was a proper bloke too. Figures with all your agenda nonsense now. proper bloke, doesn't mean I have to disagree with facts. I am what I am. I make no claims beyond that.

Insane Titan
proper bloke, doesn't mean I have to disagree with facts. I am what I am. I make no claims beyond that. you tell yourself that.

Old Man Whirly!
you tell yourself that. yeah, I do smile

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!

Insane Titan
smile I understand trolling is your thing , I will quite happily do this until were banned.

Silent Master
Man, the democratic governors of new york and new jersey really have a lot to answer for concerning all those covid-19 deaths in their states.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Man, the democratic governors of new york and new jersey really have a lot to answer for concerning all those covid-19 deaths in their states.

Coumo specifically put forth policies that killed thousands of elderly ppl in nursing homes.

This whole situation has been a hot mess, don't use masks, use masks.....we need more beds, more ventilators.......protests I'm sure exacerbated the situation.

When it's all said and done I'll bet we still as a nation don't provide a better health care system nor find ways to better help our fellow man in bad times. But hey the DOW! eek!

I wonder what their solution will be for the police besides just taking money from them, hell they should have used that 1 billion to put cameras on every officer around NY.

Surtur
Cuomo essentially just blamed Trump lol.

dadudemon
The 132,000 people who have died of COVID-19 so far and their families would not agree.

Still not as bad as other places:

https://i.imgur.com/RnvbEvk.png

dadudemon

dadudemon
The explanation is actually much simpler than that. Those 120,000 didn't all die of Covid. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again: they're inflating the numbers. This whole Coronavirus thing is being blown way out of proportion by those who want to control people.... especially Americans.

Correct. According to an autopsy study, up to 57% of the people were just as likely to have died from multiple other illnesses that were found in their respiratory systems.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Cuomo essentially just blamed Trump lol.

Shocker lol.

Adam_PoE

Surtur
Shocker lol.

Still laughing at anyone trying to say Trump caused deaths, but no democrats did.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Correct. According to an autopsy study, up to 57% of the people were just as likely to have died from multiple other illnesses that were found in their respiratory systems.

I remember hearing on the radio about instances where people who had covid died from violent crime and it was marked as a covid death. Crazy if true.

Insane Titan
Yeah, we know you don't care about facts. You mean the facts that countless people within various medical professions across the world have cone out at stated the figures and severity of COVID been greatly exaggerated. Yeah I agree with the facts.

Robtard
In other words, you are attempting to deflect from your inability to address the point in the post. Allow me to explain it to you since you appear to be a standard deviation or more below average intelligence. Not only did Trump fire the entire pandemic response team shortly after being elected, but he did not read the pandemic response plan. He was informed of the impending pandemic in November, but took no measures to prevent it. He deliberately withheld and later slowed testing, to artifically depresse infection and death rates to help his reelection campaign. And he said the pandemic was hoax, and his supporters continue to believe it is a hoax, and act accordingly. His actions in November, December, January, and February are largely why the U.S. is 4% of the world's population, but has 25% of its COVID-19 cases. Get the **** out of here with your mess.

Trump firing people in important roles and not reading crucial material is his staple.

eThneoLgrRnae
You mean the facts that countless people within various medical professions across the world have cone out at stated the figures and severity of COVID been greatly exaggerated. Yeah I agree with the facts.

Yep, me too. I agree with those facts fully. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.