Strength increasing ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
Marvel has quite a few that can do this without any outside help such as..
1. Hulk. The madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets.
2. Thor. Warrior madness?
3. Gladiator. The more confident he is the stronger he gets.
5. Goliath/Atlas. The bigger he gets, the stronger he gets.
Does DC have some that can do this at will? Name them.

DarkSaint85
Oh yes. Animal Man.

DarkSaint85
Giganta

DarkSaint85
Vixen

DarkSaint85
Swamp Thing

-Pr-
No outside help at all, only pure biology?

-Superman - gets stronger based on emotions.
-Martian Manhunter - can use his own shapeshifting to make himself stronger iirc.
-Vixen/Animal Man can take on aspects of animals that increase their strength and durability
-Geo-Force can use his powers to amp his strength and durability, though I don't recall if DC still requires him to be in contact with the Earth to do so.

Nobody else comes to mind atm.

Edit: DS beat me to some of them.

DarkSaint85
Plastic Man

DarkSaint85
Congorilla

DarkSaint85
Clayface

KingD19
Atom Smasher.

DarkSaint85
Damage

Smurph
Every Green Lantern.

DarkSaint85
Beast Boy

celeyhyga17
The Presence

shifty

KingD19
OMAC
Parasite

-K-M-
Jack Hawksmoor

DarkSaint85
Flex Mentallo

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-

-Martian Manhunter - can use his own shapeshifting to make himself stronger iirc.
-Vixen/Animal Man can take on aspects of animals that increase their strength and durability
-Geo-Force can use his powers to amp his strength and durability, though I don't recall if DC still requires him to be in contact with the Earth to do so.

Edit: DS beat me to some of them. 👍

carver9
Too many to name. They're not as dynamic as the Hulks ability but there are some that can do the amping thing.

DarkSaint85
Animal Man can go from a bacterium to a Sun Eater. That's way more dynamic than Hulk

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Too many to name. They're not as dynamic as the Hulks ability but there are some that can do the amping thing.

If you want to be subtle, you should try harder.

carver9
If you want to be subtle, you should try harder.

Lol... i don't see anything non-subtle about my post though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Animal Man can go from a bacterium to a Sun Eater. That's way more dynamic than Hulk

Just in case people missed my amazing contributions to this fine thread.

BrolyBlack
This thread didn’t go the way JBL wanted it to but that’s obvious

BrolyBlack

celeyhyga17
Just in case people missed my amazing contributions to this fine thread. laughing out loud

Me too!
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The Presence

shifty

-Pr-
Lol... i don't see anything non-subtle about my post though.

mhmm.

I noticed!

JBL
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This thread didn’t go the way JBL wanted it to but that’s obvious Are you an idiot? It went exactly as I wanted. People are naming characters from DC.

DarkSaint85
And every one of them we all agree with smile

AlbertoJohnAvil

Edit: DS beat me to some of them.

Yeahhh no Superman doesn't have "dynamic" strength, that's a myth thats been busted already

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeahhh no Superman doesn't have "dynamic" strength, that's a myth thats been busted already
laughing out loud

carver9
Sigh... can we not resort to "Supermans Dynamic strength" in this thread, please? Let's not turn this into a Superman thread. We have enough of those.

Stoic

No it isn't. The Hulk has infinite strength potential. In other words, he's as strong as the story needs him to be.

Smurph

DarkSaint85
Sigh... can we not resort to "Supermans Dynamic strength" in this thread, please? Let's not turn this into a Superman thread. We have enough of those.

Only one person named Superman, a mod.

Feel free to argue and 'debate' against it smile

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
No it isn't. The Hulk has infinite strength potential. In other words, he's as strong as the story needs him to be.

And Buddy can turn into ANY animal. Whatever the story needs.

carver9
@Smurph...

All its going to do is get people banned. Superman is a sensitive topic on KMC.

Smurph

DarkSaint85

BrolyBlack

-Pr-
Yeah... I'm not gonna ban anyone for having an opinion. JBL made an interesting thread. I replied. Alberto (incorrectly, mind you) tried to correct me.

I mean, if people want to debate the subject, that's fine, but the comics are pretty clear about it. As long as it doesn't gobble up the whole thread.

DarkSaint85
Yeah... I'm not gonna ban anyone for having an opinion. JBL made an interesting thread. I replied. Alberto (incorrectly, mind you) tried to correct me.

I mean, if people want to debate the subject, that's fine, but the comics are pretty clear about it. As long as it doesn't gobble up the whole thread.

The thing is, most of the others know that all they do is troll - so wouldn't step up to 'debate' against someone with actual power (i.e. a mod) because they know their usual 'tactics' are just trolling instead of actual debating.

Alberto still thinks he can pull it off, but the instant you get serious, he immediately backs off and says something like 'agree to disagree'. With anyone else, he starts crowing and acting the big boy on campus.

JBL wouldn't dare. Carver...I think he genuinely thinks the world is against him, lol. TheHulkster used to step up to Galan, until he became mod....then suddenly he scurried away.

-Pr-
lol, you make us sound like bogeymen.

Honestly, I don't mind debating with anyone. It's just that when I start to think that they aren't doing it in good faith that I start to get suspicious.

xXI_wing_IXx
Apache Chief
Monitou Raven
Long Shadow
Zatanna

DarkSaint85
lol, you make us sound like bogeymen.

Honestly, I don't mind debating with anyone. It's just that when I start to think that they aren't doing it in good faith that I start to get suspicious.

Lol to trolls, you are. I remember the debate we had between Colossus and Ares - no trolling, no real lowballing, just a good debate. No name calling or bad blood.

And you were with Stilt, against me and others. And we all debated against you.

No bans.

BrolyBlack

Superman does have dynamic strength

JBL
Superman does have dynamic strength You seem scared and nervous.

BrolyBlack
So does you boy when you leave him in the phone at night with strange men

JBL
So does you boy when you leave him in the phone at night with strange men How did you know it was at night and on the phone?? Hmmm?????

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
How did you know it was at night and on the phone?? Hmmm?????

You said so.

-Pr-
Guys, please. Topic.

StiltmanFTW
Guys, please. Topic.

They've been talking about their boats and their mothers for months.

You expect them to stop now? Good luck...

-K-M-
Maul (Wildstorm)

carver9
@Smurph...

Not what I'm saying. The debate on if Superman having dynamic strength been going on for years now with both camps not conceding. It changes nothing here. If the topic being discussed is debatable, then you honestly can't compare a debatable discussion with Hulk who truly have un-debatable dynamic power. It is no comparison at all. I still feel as if the thread doesn't need to be crowded with a Superman discussion, let alone a Superman vs Hulk discussion.

smile

Smurph
@Smurph...

Not what I'm saying. The debate on if Superman having dynamic strength been going on for years now with both camps not conceding. It changes nothing here. If the topic being discussed is debatable, then you honestly can't compare a debatable discussion with Hulk who truly have un-debatable dynamic power. It is no comparison at all. I still feel as if the thread doesn't need to be crowded with a Superman discussion, let alone a Superman vs Hulk discussion.

smile The only one mentioning Hulk is you, though.

This thread asks for examples of DC characters with dynamic strength, and Superman fits the bill. If you want to avoid a Superman v Hulk discussion, then stop bringing up Hulk.

BrolyBlack
He can’t help himself

carver9
Hes in the opening, lol.

DarkSaint85
As an example. Doesn't mean you have to run with it.

TheHulkster
Say

This. I mean, that's pretty insulting to say we can't debate with mods on this site - that's basically accusing them of being power mad tyrants.

Just be civil and don't troll (like in any normal serious debate) and one will have nothing to fear. But trying to insinuate that simply disagreeing with mods in a debate is a ban? That's a dick move.

You're the one who implied risk with regard to debating against a mod.

DarkSaint85
Because carver has said it many times before. Please don't act as if we are all noobs who are posting here for the first time, lol.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They've been talking about their boats and their mothers for months.

You expect them to stop now? Good luck...

I make it a point to give people warnings before I bring out the hammer.

It's only fair.

@Smurph...

smile

lol, wtf. You saying it's debatable when DC themselves say it's not, doesn't make it debatable.

You can have a "debate" about the Earth being flat, but it doesn't mean both sides have equal merit.

carver9

It's only fair.

lol, wtf. You saying it's debatable when DC themselves say it's not, doesn't make it debatable.

You can have a "debate" about the Earth being flat, but it doesn't mean both sides have equal merit.

Lol... what you just typed is true but it doesn't go against what I am saying. What I am saying is, people have been debating this topic for years now (not talking about just myself) which means Superman having dynamic strength is debatable since some believe he does and some believe he doesnt. This means it is debatable.

Example, some people believe Superman is as strong or stronger than Hulk while some don't. This means that this topic is debatable without a factual outcome. Me believing Hulk is stronger doesnt make it a fact. Its still a topic that will go on forever which makes it debatable.

-Pr-
I think you do this shit on purpose.

carver9
I think you do this shit on purpose.

Lol... nope. You all have this image of me always being wrong, so when you see me post something with the word Superman in it, you all immediately stand on your toes. My post was innocent.

-Pr-
Lol... nope. You all have this image of me always being wrong, so when you see me post something with the word Superman in it, you all immediately stand on your toes. My post was innocent.

Dude.

"Debate" usually means that both sides have merit. What you're talking about is an argument. They aren't the same thing.

carver9
Dude.

"Debate" usually means that both sides have merit. What you're talking about is an argument. They aren't the same thing.

So youre saying the peeps that don't believe he have dynamic strength is 100% wrong?

-Pr-
So youre saying the peeps that don't believe he have dynamic strength is 100% wrong?

When DC says they're wrong, then yes, they are.

DC, for better or worse, decides what Superman is and isn't. Not me (unfortunately), and not you (thank ****ing god). I would love to be able to go against them on a whole number of issues (both Superman-related and otherwise), but I can't. Because then we wouldn't be talking about Superman anymore. It would be My version of Superman, not DC's.

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
Carver, hello!!

Delta1938
@Smurph...

smile

You've been given explicitly the types of examples you've asked for, and didn't even acknowledge them. Easy to not concede when you pretend the very examples you want don't exist.

It's only fair.

To be fair, he probably does believe the Earth is flat, hence his overall posting.

Lol... what you just typed is true but it doesn't go against what I am saying. What I am saying is, people have been debating this topic for years now (not talking about just myself) which means Superman having dynamic strength is debatable since some believe he does and some believe he doesnt. This means it is debatable.

Example, some people believe Superman is as strong or stronger than Hulk while some don't. This means that this topic is debatable without a factual outcome. Me believing Hulk is stronger doesnt make it a fact. Its still a topic that will go on forever which makes it debatable.

I would ask you why you argue this after ignoring the examples that fit what you asked for, but I'm certain you'll pretend you never saw them. Good odd you won't even acknowledge being called out for this.

Delta1938
Carver, hello!!

Carver, hello!!

shadowknight
I think we are arguing 2 different things.

1. Can SM str increase without a sundip? Answer: Yes, but it works on a different principle than the Hulk. Also b/c SM vast array of powers and the fact he rarely ever finds anyone even close to his power lvl he never has to push on his breakers to go full out. So b/c of that there's been this urban myth that SM STR lvl is static.

2. IS SM str infinite? Answer:No, but for intents and purpose it might as well be

The next question can be is the Hulk potentially stronger than SM. The answer is nuanced, in SW1 Hulk held up a mountain said to be the size of the Colorado Rockies it was beyond the abilities of everyone including Thor. Yet WW, SG or SM could easily equal it with ease. Simply put Marvel Strongmen for the most part would be considered TT or Outsiders lvl not JL. Given Marvel push for a nebulous everyone CL 90+ can be defeated by everyone else in a similar STR lvl or with teamwork it's hard to grade them. The only exception being the Hulk whose STR is said to be infinite the problem with the Hulk a 100 tons start of point is a joke by DC standards even WG can easily lift 100X that if not more. SM can easily lift tectonic plates so the chance of the Hulk ever showing up SM is practically nill but in some far future event yet created is possible just not probable.

lawest9
Originally posted by shadowknight
I think we are arguing 2 different things.

1. Can SM str increase without a sundip? Answer: Yes, but it works on a different principle than the Hulk. Also b/c SM vast array of powers and the fact he rarely ever finds anyone even close to his power lvl he never has to push on his breakers to go full out. So b/c of that there's been this urban myth that SM STR lvl is static.

2. IS SM str infinite? Answer:No, but for intents and purpose it might as well be

The next question can be is the Hulk potentially stronger than SM. The answer is nuanced, in SW1 Hulk held up a mountain said to be the size of the Colorado Rockies it was beyond the abilities of everyone including Thor. Yet WW, SG or SM could easily equal it with ease. Simply put Marvel Strongmen for the most part would be considered TT or Outsiders lvl not JL. Given Marvel push for a nebulous everyone CL 90+ can be defeated by everyone else in a similar STR lvl or with teamwork it's hard to grade them. The only exception being the Hulk whose STR is said to be infinite the problem with the Hulk a 100 tons start of point is a joke by DC standards even WG can easily lift 100X that if not more. SM can easily lift tectonic plates so the chance of the Hulk ever showing up SM is practically nill but in some far future event yet created is possible just not probable. That was well thought out.

carver9
His post is WRONG but it was detailed. Incorrect and inaccurate information throughout the entirety of it but i do thank him for the read.

-Pr-
He/she is at least right about the first part, and I can't fault anyone for sitting down and taking the time to explain their position in detail.

darthgoober
When DC says they're wrong, then yes, they are.

DC, for better or worse, decides what Superman is and isn't. Not me (unfortunately), and not you (thank ****ing god). I would love to be able to go against them on a whole number of issues (both Superman-related and otherwise), but I can't. Because then we wouldn't be talking about Superman anymore. It would be My version of Superman, not DC's.
Don't we actually do that very thing all the time though? I mean DC has said that WW has faster reflexes than Supes, but some people still argue against it because they don't see it as being consistent enough in portrayal. By the same token can't someone see a handful of instances of genuine dynamic strength from Supes as being inconsistent with the thousands of other Supes's appearances without being guilty of substituting their own version of the character?

abhilegend
Originally posted by darthgoober
Don't we actually do that very thing all the time though? I mean DC has said that WW has faster reflexes than Supes, but some people still argue against it because they don't see it as being consistent enough in portrayal. By the same token can't someone see a handful of instances of genuine dynamic strength from Supes as being inconsistent with the thousands of other Supes's appearances without being guilty of substituting their own version of the character?
DC didn't say it, it was an opinion shared by a writer and even in the comic it was an opinion shared by Batman with which Superman disagreed.

Its hardly the same with several writers showing Superman having dynamic strength.

-Pr-

What you're talking about there is two different things. The first is why we use averages.

If DC publishes ten comics, and in each comic is a direct comparison between Superman and Wonder Woman's speed, then we go by who has the most "victories" as it were.

So essentially, if you ask DC ten times who's faster, and they say Superman nine times but Diana once, then we take it as Superman being the answer.

As far as the strength thing goes? That's more a question of the nature of comics. When a hero has a "super duper attack" that would wipe his/her enemy off the face of the Earth if he or she used it, how often are they really likely to use it?

Superman's dynamic strength is no different from, say, Cyclops's OML blast. He rarely uses it, but it's happened enough times that we know it's there.

darthgoober
Originally posted by abhilegend
DC didn't say it, it was an opinion shared by a writer and even in the comic it was an opinion shared by Batman with which Superman disagreed.

Its hardly the same with several writers showing Superman having dynamic strength.
It was the guy DC put in charge of writing Supes who said it, thus DC said it. Again, not consistently, but it was said at least twice. I'm not saying that it's directly comparable, I'm saying the difference is a matter of degree and is therefor a matter of opinion as to where the line should be drawn unless KMC sets more specific and less subjective standards on when what's on panel should be ignored.

darthgoober
What you're talking about there is two different things. The first is why we use averages.

If DC publishes ten comics, and in each comic is a direct comparison between Superman and Wonder Woman's speed, then we go by who has the most "victories" as it were.

So essentially, if you ask DC ten times who's faster, and they say Superman nine times but Diana once, then we take it as Superman being the answer.

As far as the strength thing goes? That's more a question of the nature of comics. When a hero has a "super duper attack" that would wipe his/her enemy off the face of the Earth if he or she used it, how often are they really likely to use it?

Superman's dynamic strength is no different from, say, Cyclops's OML blast. He rarely uses it, but it's happened enough times that we know it's there.
Yes but we don't actually have those 10 direct comparisons of reflex speed between Supes and Diana. His advantage in raw speed was specifically referenced so showings where his raw speed could be a major factor aren't actually contradictory in any way. Given the difficulty in writing a scenario where such a subtle facet is displayed, I'd be pretty willing to bet that there's very little i the way of instances where such a thing was demonstrated.

DarkSaint85
Cool.

We could ask for a mod ruling then

darthgoober
Cool.

Indeed one could.

-Pr-
Yes but we don't actually have those 10 direct comparisons of reflex speed between Supes and Diana. His advantage in raw speed was specifically referenced so showings where his raw speed could be a major factor aren't actually contradictory in any way. Given the difficulty in writing a scenario where such a subtle facet is displayed, I'd be pretty willing to bet that there's very little i the way of instances where such a thing was demonstrated.

We have feats, though. That's why we use them.

carver9
Fts that "everyone" doesn't agree with and people interpret differently.

TheHulkster

If it's printed in their books, they're saying it.

Superman accepts what is said once it's explained to him

-Pr-
Fts that "everyone" doesn't agree with and people interpret differently.

That statement means absolutely nothing.

darthgoober
We have feats, though. That's why we use them.
How many reflex feats from Supes do you think there is that are strait up superior to stuff like her Shattered God feat? Cause don't forget, he's got WAY more appearances than she does so if the argument is that his reflexes are portrayed as being superior more consistently then there'd need to be enough to counter the strait up comparisons made and her best feats as well and the number should probably factor in his far number greater of appearances.

darthgoober
And just to be clear, I'm not trying to deny that Supes has some degree of dynamic strength because I absolutely believe he does. I think lots of heroes do, but I genuinely believe that Supes has one of the most prominent available ability increases in his arsenal(way more than the vast majority of characters). But personally I don't think of it as being potentially unlimited in the same way that I do Hulk's. I think the whole idea of sundipping supports there being some cap on Supes's ability to simply rise to the occasion.

StiltmanFTW
The Shattered God feat was mentioned so many times, I'm starting to think Diana is completely featless without it.

darthgoober
The Shattered God feat was mentioned so many times, I'm starting to think Diana is completely featless without it.
That's because it's freaking crazy... like really crazy... like I didn't personally consider it to be valid at all UNTIL DC said her reflexes were even better than Supes's.

StiltmanFTW
More like freaking blown out of proportion and overused on this forum.

AlbertoJohnAvil

If it took those pieces a week to get there they would stil' be massively faster than light and there was still trillions upon trillions of them coming omnidirectionally from everywhere in a 100 trillion lightyear universe.

https://i.postimg.cc/SJJH5WFK/sfa.jpg

carver9

How about this then. "Hera, he is faster than Clark. FAST AS ME"!!!

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78294/2069209-52599244xxx.jpg

StiltmanFTW
I like the idea of Diana being a faster, more efficient fighter than Clark, as far as reflexes are concerned.

I'm just not a fan of the Shattered God feat.

-Pr-
How many reflex feats from Supes do you think there is that are strait up superior to stuff like her Shattered God feat? Cause don't forget, he's got WAY more appearances than she does so if the argument is that his reflexes are portrayed as being superior more consistently then there'd need to be enough to counter the strait up comparisons made and her best feats as well and the number should probably factor in his far number greater of appearances.

I can already tell we're not going to meet in the middle on this, but I'm gonna try anyway:

As far as the Shattered God feat, not many. It is a hell of a feat. The problem for me, is that as good as it is, what's her next best one? It's not her average. It's not even her operating at that "bit above normal" that most heroes do. It's an insane feat.

But you asked for a Superman feat that rivals it. I would say the diner feat with Barry is one. The rebuilding of the city/moon is two more. If those don't fit the bill, I would submit the one where he basically processes everything so fast that it's one of the best speed feats ever written.

Your point about him having more issues than her... if it was someone like, say... Kalibak? He's only got a couple of hundred issues iirc, then you'd have an argument. But Wonder Woman has thousands. And, that's not even considering the fact that the more comics a person has, the more they're going to have not just high feats, but low feats too. It evens out in the end imo.

As for the argument about his reflexes being portrayed as being consistently better? Well, they are. Even leaving out the direct comparisons, Superman doesn't just have more feats of reflex/processing speed than she does. He has better ones too.

And it still goes back to that point about outside of the Shattered God feat, what's next? She has some excellent speed feats. Ones that make her piss all over most non-Flash speedsters. But Superman has, ever since the late 90s, been shown more and more as having a broader range of feats than she does.

I like the idea of Diana being a faster, more efficient fighter than Clark, as far as reflexes are concerned.

I'm just not a fan of the Shattered God feat.

Honestly, my preference would be that they're about even reflex-wise. As good as he is, Superman still has that gap between thought and action. For her, there should be little to no gap at all because of her superior training and experience in combat.

BrolyBlack

Stoic
In a comic, the Hulk can be written to top, or at the very least equal any dynamic strength feat. He is the original strength amplifier after all, so this shouldn't come as a great shock to anyone.

abhilegend
It was the guy DC put in charge of writing Supes who said it, thus DC said it. Again, not consistently, but it was said at least twice. I'm not saying that it's directly comparable, I'm saying the difference is a matter of degree and is therefor a matter of opinion as to where the line should be drawn unless KMC sets more specific and less subjective standards on when what's on panel should be ignored.
No, it's an opinion shared by Mcduffie, stated by Bruce and Diana and actually contradicted in the same comic where Superman blitzes Amazo while Wonder Woman needs Flash to drain Amazon's speed so she doesn't gets killed in a second.

So no, DC didn't say it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
If it's printed in their books, they're saying it.

Superman accepts what is said once it's explained to him
Nope. Superman was still unconvinced. Originally posted by darthgoober
That's because it's freaking crazy... like really crazy... like I didn't personally consider it to be valid at all UNTIL DC said her reflexes were even better than Supes's.
laughing out loud

Translation : I can't accept it if Superman is faster than her because that's my whole agenda to lowball Superman. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
If it took those pieces a week to get there they would stil' be massively faster than light and there was still trillions upon trillions of them coming omnidirectionally from everywhere in a 100 trillion lightyear universe.

https://i.postimg.cc/SJJH5WFK/sfa.jpg
So fast that Diana outraces them to orbit which the particles didn't reach in two pages. Good stuff bro.

abhilegend
How about this then. "Hera, he is faster than Clark. FAST AS ME"!!!

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/78294/2069209-52599244xxx.jpg
Yeah, just like J'onn saying in his mind that he is stronger than Superman. Even in the same comic Superman was shown far faster than her.

abhilegend
Remember this?

https://i.postimg.cc/XptrTz4P/RCO006.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gxRxdH02/RCO007.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/zLrVfHLS/RCO008.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gwHrLc89/RCO009.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/0M5jYg0z/RCO011-w.jpg

Wally said Superman reached Amazo first because he was nearer, but Superman was actually alongside Diana and others in last issue. Diana actually comes up with other Leaguers after Superman and Wally. And while Superman blitzes Amazo, Wally had to drain off his speed so he doesn't kills everyone in a second.
https://i.postimg.cc/zVyL2rZW/RCO017.jpg

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by shadowknight
in SW1 Hulk held up a mountain said to be the size of the Colorado Rockies it was beyond the abilities of everyone including Thor. Yet WW, SG or SM could easily equal it with ease. Simply put Marvel Strongmen for the most part would be considered TT or Outsiders lvl not JL. Given Marvel push for a nebulous everyone CL 90+ can be defeated by everyone else in a similar STR lvl or with teamwork it's hard to grade them. The only exception being the Hulk whose STR is said to be infinite the problem with the Hulk a 100 tons start of point is a joke by DC standards even WG can easily lift 100X that if not more. SM can easily lift tectonic plates so the chance of the Hulk ever showing up SM is practically nill but in some far future event yet created is possible just not probable.
You started off well, then you had to put in Marvel lowballing. Hulk has had better feats than the Secret Wars mountain even back then, not to mention Banner Hulk was explicitly shown to be nowhere as powerful as Savage Hulk.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Nope. Superman was still unconvinced.
laughing out loud

Translation : I can't accept it if Superman is faster than her because that's my whole agenda to lowball Superman.
So fast that Diana outraces them to orbit which the particles didn't reach in two pages. Good stuff bro.

Is quantifiable.
Has been quantified.
We know there's trillions of incoming particles from the farthest reaches of the universe.
It's very very fast.

the statement is made earlier in the comic. His parts scattered throughout the universe, try reading the comic.

abhilegend
Is quantifiable.
Has been quantified.
We know there's trillions of incoming particles from the farthest reaches of the universe.
It's very very fast.

the statement is made earlier in the comic. His parts scattered throughout the universe, try reading the comic.
I have read the comic, have you actually?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I have read the comic, have you actually?

I MEAN.... YEAH laughing out loud But YOU don't READ ANYTHING on the otherhand laughing out loud Anybody thats read the comic knows that shattered god feat dwarfs any speed feat Supes ever has, and that's not even up for discussion. You should see the calc xD

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/what-happens-when-you-abuse-calc-mechanics-wonder-woman-vs-shattered-god.17332/

StiltmanFTW
Anybody thats read the comic knows that shattered god feat dwarfs any speed feat Supes ever has, and that's not even up for discussion.

That's why it's been discussed for over a decade, huh?

DarkSaint85
Jeez. It's 2003 - nearly 20 years old. Was Alberto even born then?

abhilegend
I MEAN.... YEAH laughing out loud But YOU don't READ ANYTHING on the otherhand laughing out loud Anybody thats read the comic knows that shattered god feat dwarfs any speed feat Supes ever has, and that's not even up for discussion. You should see the calc xD

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/what-happens-when-you-abuse-calc-mechanics-wonder-woman-vs-shattered-god.17332/
laughing out loud

Yeah, Naruto forum is bonkers. You'd think Superman was galaxy level by their calculations.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160216052913/http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26429

Have fun.

AlbertoJohnAvil
That's why it's been discussed for over a decade, huh?

Thats because people are extremely ignorant on kmc.

She got faster after Genesis. After she returned from the dead in Wonder woman v2 #127 SHE became stronger and faster, which is WHY she performed that feat, it's not an outlier.

to prove Diana recieved a boost after her revival (similar to superman's boost after superman blue\red)

She's revived by Hera and granted the position and power of the goddess of truth (Wonder woman v2 #127) :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../OaWvu6kW9AU/s0-Ic42/RCO018.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../3SZgd7DkdYE/s0-Ic42/RCO019.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../cQMpy3mPVAQ/s0-Ic42/RCO020.jpg

In 7 or so issues Diana is banished from Olympus (Wonder woman v2 #136)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../VY8RjK6-W54/s0-Ic42/RCO003.jpg

She keeps her new stats and power after the banishment and becomes wonder woman again (Wonder woman v2 #136)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Pen06bwiuLc/s0-Ic42/RCO022.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../O0wqE98dwYA/s0-Ic42/RCO023.jpg

It's been a documented FACT that Dianas always been faster than Superman, nothing new changes that, period.

abhilegend
Thats because people are extremely ignorant on kmc.

She got faster after Genesis. After she returned from the dead in Wonder woman v2 #127 SHE became stronger and faster, which is WHY she performed that feat, it's not an outlier.

to prove Diana recieved a boost after her revival (similar to superman's boost after superman blue\red)

She's revived by Hera and granted the position and power of the goddess of truth (Wonder woman v2 #127) :

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../OaWvu6kW9AU/s0-Ic42/RCO018.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../3SZgd7DkdYE/s0-Ic42/RCO019.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../cQMpy3mPVAQ/s0-Ic42/RCO020.jpg

In 7 or so issues Diana is banished from Olympus (Wonder woman v2 #136)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../VY8RjK6-W54/s0-Ic42/RCO003.jpg

She keeps her new stats and power after the banishment and becomes wonder woman again (Wonder woman v2 #136)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Pen06bwiuLc/s0-Ic42/RCO022.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/.../O0wqE98dwYA/s0-Ic42/RCO023.jpg

It's been a documented FACT that Dianas always been faster than Superman, nothing new changes that, period.
From where did you copy that?

StiltmanFTW
He even made a classic mistake of copying the links fragments from the post, thinking they would work laughing out loud

Always copy the full address, dumbass.

carver9
No, it's an opinion shared by Mcduffie, stated by Bruce and Diana and actually contradicted in the same comic where Superman blitzes Amazo while Wonder Woman needs Flash to drain Amazon's speed so she doesn't gets killed in a second.

So no, DC didn't say it.

What are you talking about? Another scene, Amazo with Flash powers who was looking right at Diana and Superman was speed blitzed by Wonder Woman before he had the chance to react or get his word out. Again, he was looking right at Wonder Woman when this happened. Not only did she blitz him, she tied up his entire upper body before he had the chance to do anything/counter it.

https://i.imgur.com/4uZO9VL.jpg

Lol... during this same instance, Superman tried to blitz and heat vision its eyes but failed.

AlbertoJohnAvil
aw, the links didn't work? You can check out the comic issues, i gave it where the scans are presented in.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What are you talking about? Another scene, Amazo with Flash powers who was looking right at Diana and Superman was speed blitzed by Wonder Woman before he had the chance to react or get his sentence out. Again, he was looking right at Wonder Woman when this happened. Not only did she blitz him, she tied up his entire upper body before he had the chance to do anything/counter it.

Lol... during this same instance, Superman tried to blitz and heat vision its eyes but failed.

👍

StiltmanFTW
aw, the links didn't work? You can check out the comic issues, i gave it where the scans are presented in.

You copied the post.

carver9
Remember this?

https://i.postimg.cc/XptrTz4P/RCO006.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gxRxdH02/RCO007.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/zLrVfHLS/RCO008.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/gwHrLc89/RCO009.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/0M5jYg0z/RCO011-w.jpg

Wally said Superman reached Amazo first because he was nearer, but Superman was actually alongside Diana and others in last issue. Diana actually comes up with other Leaguers after Superman and Wally. And while Superman blitzes Amazo, Wally had to drain off his speed so he doesn't kills everyone in a second.
https://i.postimg.cc/zVyL2rZW/RCO017.jpg

Flash obviously wasn't going his top speed. He attacked Amazo at Mach 3 (lol). Also, where was it shown Diana trying to reach Amazo before Superman was? Superman is the type to hear something from a distance and speeding off on his lonesome.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Nope, I typed the link to the scans wrong

There you go

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Bw-NwnefE5M/VnfgDIoLsQI/AAAAAAAAC68/OaWvu6kW9AU/s0-Ic42/RCO018.jpg?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oSkUczTJsro/VnfgDa5gQAI/AAAAAAAAC68/3SZgd7DkdYE/s0-Ic42/RCO019.jpg?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cfPeRFu10uM/VnfgDT3esoI/AAAAAAAAC68/cQMpy3mPVAQ/s0-Ic42/RCO020.jpg?

StiltmanFTW
You never know issue numbers, so you obviously copied&pasted the whole post... as usual, as that is your modus operandi.

Reported.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud you've been on here for a decade and still trolling when you don't like scans presented to you, it's getting stale my guy

carver9
Flash obviously wasn't going his top speed. He attacked Amazo at Mach 9 (lol). Also, where was it shown Diana trying to reach Amazo before Superman was? Superman is the type to hear something from a distance and speeding off on his lonesome.

Correction.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I would THINK if you're trying to prove how somebody upgrade matters, you'd show it in chronological order (comic issues) to prove how it's relevant but alot of dudes lack something that's called common sense on here laughing out loud

abhilegend
He even made a classic mistake of copying the links fragments from the post, thinking they would work laughing out loud

Always copy the full address, dumbass.
Yeah. That's what makes it so hilarious. Originally posted by carver9
What are you talking about? Another scene, Amazo with Flash powers who was looking right at Diana and Superman was speed blitzed by Wonder Woman before he had the chance to react or get his word out. Again, he was looking right at Wonder Woman when this happened. Not only did she blitz him, she tied up his entire upper body before he had the chance to do anything/counter it.

A failed version my dear carver. So failed that Batman almost sawed his legs off.

DarkSaint85
Yes, but it's the copy/pasting and passing it off as your own which is the weird part. AlbertoBaz.

abhilegend
Flash obviously wasn't going his top speed. He attacked Amazo at Mach 3 (lol). Also, where was it shown Diana trying to reach Amazo before Superman was? Superman is the type to hear something from a distance and speeding off on his lonesome.
laughing out loud

The whole watchtower was alerted, that's how Flash heard the alarm. Or does Flash has super hearing too?

DarkSaint85
Yeah. That's what makes it so hilarious.
A failed version my dear carver. So failed that Batman almost sawed his legs off.

Tbf, that Amazo is trying not to fight them - 'Why would my friends hurt me?' He still thinks of them as friends.

Great example, Carv.

abhilegend

AlbertoJohnAvil
most of those scans are from a non canon continuity, and everything new 52 diana did was retconned

abhilegend
How's post Crisis non canon?

carver9
most of those scans are from a non canon continuity, and everything new 52 diana did was retconned

A lot of those scans have context to them as well along with pieces missing. Major pieces. He just picked parts from the comics to aid his argument.

abhilegend
A lot of those scans have context to them as well along with pieces missing. Major pieces. He just picked parts from the comics to aid his argument.
Uh-huh.

-Pr-
2 pages of you lot shiting on about Superman and Wonder Woman's speed... in a thread that has nothing to do with speed.

I just woke up and I have a splitting headache, so believe you me, it stops now.

And a note to those that think they're being sneaky. You're really, really not as stealthy or as subtle as you think you are.

carver9
Edit

DarkSaint85
Cool.

Just get it over and done with, Pr. Does Superman have dynamic strength.

Philosophía
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-826153d99f656aaf73e3bcefda5e2182 That's literally the scan before the scan I posted. She says "you call that fast?" , continuing with "I'll show you fast" .

Your scan actually shows that Diana's whole point was to show how fast she is while Superman is "lol, nope, still faster".

Superman then shows her that while her reflexes are good, they're not on his level.

Full sequence:

https://i.ibb.co/Lv6k6pg/wwnospeedingbullet1.jpg https://i.ibb.co/nCSk5jH/wwnospeedingbullet2.jpg

I know Pr will never do anything to you, but your trolling is hilarious.

I've got to give you props, you've found your niche .

2 pages of you lot shiting on about Superman and Wonder Woman's speed... in a thread that has nothing to do with speed.

I just woke up and I have a splitting headache, so believe you me, it stops now.

And a note to those that think they're being sneaky. You're really, really not as stealthy or as subtle as you think you are. Tbh, you're the one who got drawn into gooberino's attempts at derailing the discussion to Supes/WW in order to save carver.

ha-som

DarkSaint85
Lol someone must have told Carver he was wrong, hence the edit.

Anyway, we can take this to th speed thread.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud you've been on here for a decade and still trolling when you don't like scans presented to you, it's getting stale my guy

And you're getting more retarded with each next sock account.

I never liked Superman, I hate his guts.

Diana being his superior is very much in my interest, but you're only helping Superman's supporters with your incoherent comments and stolen posts.

AlbertoJohnAvil
BTW, most of this post by Philo is AFTER the scans you posted.

Because if you want to go back before WW 127, Diana was blitzed by Mayfly who was barely mach level in speed and JLA actually shows her top speed to be Mach 3.

https://tinyurl.com/yazoderm

Always faster than Superman? She was barely faster than Spider-Man for most of post Crisis career.

laughing out loud That's such a terrible post that its hilarious

for one, The scan said "run it through Superman SUPERSENSE(that part was literally written in bold.Which means IT'S more important and WW does not possess SUPERSENSE that compares to that of supes) and reaction time
SUPERSENSE and reaction time are the two factors that was considered in this case and the former was more important (which is why it is written BOLD)

Learn english, kid.

2. No shit Sherlock
We all know supes is beating Diana
This is about Diana's reaction time superiority not about who'd win between the two of them

3. https://i.ibb.co/NxBvP2D/atz-OTQoyi-B-Wf-Rbfrt5pi-RThw-Psbltdw6-S1-Ezvq1-SFo-OD1vj-LHX0jl-KMEYkvjxs-U6wkw-Gtml0h-vs020f9-Qx-W.jpg

^They were both serious and the only superiority supes showed there was that he's stronger and more powerful

They were matching each other in speed there.... You're not showing anything

And the match ended in a STALEMATE, but let's hide that panel huh? laughing out loud

4. https://ibb.co/8cCnBnJ

^Keyword: SPARRING
which MEANS THEY'RE not going at THEIR best.

Hahaha THE funny part is..... Diana was just recently gaining her powers back. LOL, terrible example laughing out loud :

https://i.postimg.cc/R35Yxn1x/tes.jpg

"
Furthermore, you're using the same arc where Wonder Woman barely manages to lift her bracers while Superman closes the distance -- and she's so slow, she doesn't even manage to do anything before he takes her to the sun and kryptonite saves her, only for Superman to one-shot her across the solar system -- then mercilessly spares her as he stands above and gives her time to regain her consciousness. "

^ laughing out loud Ummm You mean in the same arc where Diana didn't want to fight him until they returned back to earth
Or did you miss all what diana said there on purpose?
Haha NOT only that... He got close to the sun
Which will INCREASE his powers, That's literally common sense 101 lmaooo

Garbage post. Dismantled, wasn't even worth the effort. Don't spam me another garbage post of his or i'll keep dismantling it

-Pr-

Philosophía
Hey, I don't know Goober's intentions https://i.gifer.com/5nbq.gif

AlbertoJohnAvil
I've seen those terrible scans before, not that hard to address trash arguments like that. and i'm on pc

StiltmanFTW
vin

Philosophía
Pr "I bet carver keeps repeating the same debunked stuff for 15 years randomly, notbecause he trolls. also, he really loves Wonder Woman for no apparent reason"
Pr "What's the relationship between baziemarc123 and alberto?"

Pr:
https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Batman_2c914f_1509030.jpg

Inb4PrBansMeForMakingFunOfAMod

abhilegend
laughing out loud That's such a terrible post that its hilarious

for one, The scan said "run it through Superman SUPERSENSE(that part was literally written in bold.Which means IT'S more important and WW does not possess SUPERSENSE that compares to that of supes) and reaction time
SUPERSENSE and reaction time are the two factors that was considered in this case and the former was more important (which is why it is written BOLD)

Learn english, kid.

2. No shit Sherlock
We all know supes is beating Diana
This is about Diana's reaction time superiority not about who'd win between the two of them

3. https://i.ibb.co/NxBvP2D/atz-OTQoyi-B-Wf-Rbfrt5pi-RThw-Psbltdw6-S1-Ezvq1-SFo-OD1vj-LHX0jl-KMEYkvjxs-U6wkw-Gtml0h-vs020f9-Qx-W.jpg

^They were both serious and the only superiority supes showed there was that he's stronger and more powerful

They were matching each other in speed there.... You're not showing anything

And the match ended in a STALEMATE, but let's hide that panel huh? laughing out loud

4. https://ibb.co/8cCnBnJ

^Keyword: SPARRING
which MEANS THEY'RE not going at THEIR best.

Hahaha THE funny part is..... Diana was just recently gaining her powers back. LOL, terrible example laughing out loud :

https://i.postimg.cc/R35Yxn1x/tes.jpg

"
Furthermore, you're using the same arc where Wonder Woman barely manages to lift her bracers while Superman closes the distance -- and she's so slow, she doesn't even manage to do anything before he takes her to the sun and kryptonite saves her, only for Superman to one-shot her across the solar system -- then mercilessly spares her as he stands above and gives her time to regain her consciousness. "

^ laughing out loud Ummm You mean in the same arc where Diana didn't want to fight him until they returned back to earth
Or did you miss all what diana said there on purpose?
Haha NOT only that... He got close to the sun
Which will INCREASE his powers, That's literally common sense 101 lmaooo

Garbage post. Dismantled, wasn't even worth the effort. Don't spam me another garbage post of his or i'll keep dismantling it
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW

AlbertoJohnAvil
@PR, Superman doesn't have dynamic strength, RECENT comic issues PROVES this:

1. Superman wanted to know if he earned THAT POWER,Wioska was trying to make argument that superman was equating a lack of power due to his benevolence:
https://i.postimg.cc/kVxRTDv5/es.jpg

2. He made an argument that Superman is trying not to access his full power due to his fear of being the people he hates:
https://i.postimg.cc/ftCthFFn/hyp.jpg

3: His hypothesis is that superman is hindered by his desire to be a shield:
https://i.postimg.cc/ZCC91wx2/dia.jpg

4. Wioska was trying to get superman to be ruthless ....but UNDERSTOOD something superman was not getting:
https://i.postimg.cc/Yjy0f1B3/reh.jpg

5. Superman was not getting that he was at his full potential BECAUSE of caring and loving:
https://i.postimg.cc/F11sR7kJ/udy.jpg

6. It was not apparent until Wioska started to aim at innocent ppl. THE bonds of yuga Kuhn became free...BECAUSE he was a shield. He was at full power
https://i.postimg.cc/hXnB9jvs/nt.jpg

7. Which means that HE THOUGHT that he was weaker than he was...and was holding back.
https://i.postimg.cc/0bRRsQYv/euw.jpg

And that he thought he needed to be like the ones he hated to not hold back and that's why he wanted to know how without being the ones he hated:
https://i.postimg.cc/sGCntMt0/ish.jpg

Which shows at the end that he was not hold back. IT was just his kind heart that made him and others think he was holding back
Verbatim " your heart is kind, so your power is virtuous "
https://i.postimg.cc/wyL2c675/yeh.jpg

SHOWING that he is not hold holding back, his powers are just part of his virtuous meaning that his good nature ISN'T what's holding back. And that the only way he got at his full potential of not holding back is his through his good heart. So he was not holding back when he is fighting for good. So he needs to stop worrying. period.

It's always been a myth that he had "DYNAmic stReNGTH" Superman isn't Hulk.

https://i.postimg.cc/H8TNrJB8/vir.jpg

carver9
I dont get the problem here. People are posting their opinions. Even providing scans. Its ludicrous how people act when others disagree with them. Phil, I do not communicate with you. Put me on ignore. When you derail threads talking about Thor, no one mentions you being banned or anything. Youre wrong about the character 90% of the time but youre entitled to how you feel. I have no issues with you putting me on ignore. I accept it.

DarkSaint85
It's not a problem, though.

Making fun of the errors you make and the holes in your logic is fun.

StiltmanFTW
I love to have fun with carver's holes... shifty

DarkSaint85
You take the physical, we take the logical. Win win

carver9
What is going on right now

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>