The Seven "The Boys" vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXI_wing_IXx
The Vought International have assigned The Seven to take down Superman in any means necessary. They are all pumped with full dose of Compound-V and are ready to bring him down. Can they eliminate this threat ?

No BFR

Superman Rebirth

vs

The Seven

( The Deep, Jack from Juniper, Queen Maeve, Homelander, Black Noir, A-Train, Starlight )

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/6/67602/3281277-the%20seven.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/M5DWAwG.png

StiltmanFTW
lol

StiltmanFTW
As much as I love to lowball Superman, I still need to say this is a terrible spite against the Seven.

Hell, even Superboy (Conner) or one of the lesser known supergirls would be considered spite against them.

DeadpoolXXX
absolute spite.erm

replace superman with wolverine and it might be closer.

NemeBro
Did you actually read The Boys?

xXI_wing_IXx
So even the weakest Superman they still would have no chance ? I know Homelander's power is like Superman but less powerful. I didn't know less to that extent.

StiltmanFTW
Much less powerful.

Just read The Boys.

xXI_wing_IXx
Okay lol. I read their bio only.

KingD19
Good lord why? This is like a high school senior who plays sports vs a pop warner team in a fist fight.

A-Train for example was bragging about going at Mach 3. Clark pisses faster than that.

xXI_wing_IXx
I watched the TV series. It's almost basically the same storyline.

Adam Grimes
Homelander tries to bullrush Superman at full speed and this is what happens.

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/homelander-kills-queen-maeve-2.jpg

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
So even the weakest Superman they still would have no chance ? I know Homelander's power is like Superman but less powerful. I didn't know less to that extent. Rebirth is the weakest Superman? Lol

DeadpoolXXX
I watched the TV series. It's almost basically the same storyline. quite a few differences.

the seven seem strong because they often fight normal human beings. but they wouldn't even register on supermans radar.

StiltmanFTW
Okay lol. I read their bio only.

Figures.

That also explains why you believe that Ultimate Cap stands a chance against 616 Cap wink stick out tongue

I watched the TV series. It's almost basically the same storyline.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2a077aec57e04dc42bdb8233261a5fb7/tenor.gif

Comics can already be inconsistent enough, without bringing up another medium.

Ennis hates superheroes and made them look like the biggest idiots ever alive in both The Boys and Herogasm.

Next time, either specify the TV version in the thread title or make a thread in the Movie Versus Forum instead.

abhilegend
So even the weakest Superman they still would have no chance ? I know Homelander's power is like Superman but less powerful. I didn't know less to that extent.
Rebirth Superman is the weakest? Since when?

xXI_wing_IXx
No I don't mean Rebirth is the weakest. Just saying if it was but he's far stronger than I expected.

DarkSaint85
You could PM a mod to ask for n52 depowered Clark

Kazenji
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Ennis hates superheroes and made them look like the biggest idiots ever alive in both The Boys and Herogasm.

That's actually a load of bullshit. As much as Ennis did create The Boys he adores Superman and a few other heroes.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Kazenji
That's actually a load of bullshit. As much as Ennis did create The Boys he adores Superman and a few other heroes.
That's not a load of bullshit.
Ennis has a few heroes that he enjoy, but is mainly hostile to the idea of superheroes at large.

abhilegend
No I don't mean Rebirth is the weakest. Just saying if it was but he's far stronger than I expected.
Dude, reborn Superman is likely the strongest Superman in main continuity since bronze age Superman.

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by abhilegend
Dude, reborn Superman is likely the strongest Superman in main continuity since bronze age Superman.

Okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.