Cosmic Herald Thor vs. King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11/114690/7438211-ht.jpg

vs.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/0/1772/95052-41850-thor.jpg

abhilegend
Herald Thor

Stoic

deft
A mad Hulk appears in the battlefield and eats them.

Cosmic Herald Thor wins by implied power like Stoic said.

ShadowFyre
King Thor eventually beats his ass by looking cooler and actual feats

Sin I AM
Based on feats KT

ShadowFyre
I get the implied power thing buy in my opinion for implied>actual feats then it should be implied that that being is multiple times more powerful

Herald Thor=A baby skyfather with a few years of experience +herald level of power from Galactus. Cool

Old King Thor- Skyfather Supreme with millions and millions of years more experience, should be multiple times stronger than a younger skyfather Thor

The power cosmic doesent grant him the win necessarily but it does allow him to not get utterly shitstomped by a much older, much more experienced, and more powerful skyfather in the future version of himself.

OKT would wipe his ass with this Thor if not for the power cosmic. He's him. He's already done this, and he has millions of years added on to that. He has also blown holes in a Galactus (a ****ed up one but still)

Goddamnit, this is King Thor not OKT. Yeah, Herald should be able to take this. Both new skyfathers one with power cosmic

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Goddamnit, this is King Thor not OKT.

Gee, what gave it away?

The fact that I typed "King Thor" or the pic in the op?

- 1000 credibility points

+ 19 carvenavirus points

for you.

Adam Grimes
I'll take note of the relevance of implied power. You learn something new every day!

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gee, what gave it away?

The fact that I typed "King Thor" or the pic in the op?

- 1000 credibility points

+ 19 carvenavirus points

for you.

Who needs cred when ya got the Carv

BruceSkywalker
so obvious thor lol

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Based on feats KT

The Herald King has feats though. I guess that it depends on whether or not those feats impressed you. He was able to harm Galactus, as well as hijack the power cosmic. I do agree for the most part that we need to see how powerful he is.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
The Herald King has feats though. I guess that it depends on whether or not those feats impressed you. He was able to harm Galactus, as well as hijack the power cosmic. I do agree for the most part that we need to see how powerful he is.

Meh. Galactus is a beast on paper only. Guy cant even control those who he bestows with pc then he turns around and eats a planet buffet and still gets wrecked. He is not the measuring stick he use to be

StiltmanFTW
He does have some feats already, correct. Question is, whether or not it's enough to challenge KT or we need to wait for more feats.

The thing about KT is that had great feats even while depowered. Then again, we could ignore those, as technically all happened in an alternate continuity (winks at Sin and her double standards).

ShadowFyre
Meh. Galactus is a beast on paper only. Guy cant even control those who he bestows with pc then he turns around and eats a planet buffet and still gets wrecked. He is not the measuring stick he ushe to be

Facts. A lot of these writers turn into complete hacks when writing abstracts and beings like galactus

BruceSkywalker
king thor most likely although i have been impressed with the herald of thunder

h1a8
By feats KT but by implied power Herald Thor.

Sin I AM
He does have some feats already, correct. Question is, whether or not it's enough to challenge KT or we need to wait for more feats.

The thing about KT is that had great feats even while depowered. Then again, we could ignore those, as technically all happened in an alternate continuity (winks at Sin and her double standards).

Dont wink at me. If OP is using said character then it's fair game. Problem is people D ride new characters and herald thor is a new character. He gor the better of a galactus who obviously isnt the master of pc and gave the new villian pause who raped said galactus. The implied power is cool but the execution is flawed

StiltmanFTW
Dont wink at me. If OP is using said character then it's fair game.

Sure, but his feats are still suspect, no?

As we can't bet on him replicating them in the 616 setting.

Problem is people D ride new characters and herald thor is a new character. He gor the better of a galactus who obviously isnt the master of pc and gave the new villian pause who raped said galactus. The implied power is cool but the execution is flawed

I agree here.

And it needs to be noted how CHT has the double amp --- whereas King Thor performed admirably even when depowered by Strange.

Sin I AM
Sure, but his feats are still suspect, no?

As we can't bet on him replicating them in the 616 setting.

I agree here.

And it needs to be noted how CHT has the double amp --- whereas King Thor performed admirably even when depowered by Strange.

Suspect in the context of thread? No. It's like if I said Exiles Blink vs whoever...are you gonna troll me with it's not 616 so..blah blah. No youre gonna or at least you should just argue based on what she's done and how shes portrayed.

Dont get me wrong. Im a Thorbag but im also a realist. He's a noob skyfather, odinforce was weak af before he absorbed it if he even dod absorb it, it looks like his title gives him power now not Odin, and he owned a suspect Galan who hasnt been right sonce before Lifebringer. Not impressed.

StiltmanFTW
So, you're finally ready to accept Morlun's showing against Genis? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.