Hulk Bench Pressing Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
We know that somebody really strong from Marvel like Hulk is completely helpless under the weight of a star:

https://i.ibb.co/xDfphmM/aZp7YMA.jpg https://i.ibb.co/H2qHpzs/S4bZaM4.jpg

But what is the highest bench-press he can achieve?
Superman is spotting him with one hand, so in case it's too hard, he'll just grab the weight and throw it away.

1.Continent
2.The Moon
3.Mercury
4.Venus
5.Earth
6.1/100000 the mass of the sun
7.1/1000 the mass of the sun
8.1/10th the mass of the sun

How far does he get?

carver9
He was standing up during the end of that star level ft, so it will probably have to be something far bigger than that. Since that is one of the weakest versions of Hulk and he is star level, im undecided.

Philosophía
Nope, he wasn't carvelicious. He was held down and beaten the shit out of helplessly.

Suffice to say if he can't get up from the weight of a sun with his entire body, he can't bench press one.

So let's go from the start...I'd assume he can a continent based on Planet Hulk...that wasn't a bench press but I'm feeling generous.

Does he have anything to show he can the Moon?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9
He was standing up during the end of that star level ft, so it will probably have to be something far bigger than that. Since that is one of the weakest versions of Hulk and he is star level, im undecided.

Hulk is Hulk.

Stoic

carver9
@Stoic...

And even by the end of it, Hulk was on two ft. It temporarily held him down but he was up when she took the spear from his chest.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@Stoic I think the implication most assumed is that Proxima is using some sort of spacial distortion to weigh Hulk down with the density of a sun and a supernova at once and yet he continues to struggle.
It's hard to gauge if the power transference was 100% of said density of both a star and a supernova or 1/1millionth of 1 percent of either.
I could see how it "could" be more impressive than the Supes feat depending on exactly what *is* happening there. But you're still comparing apples and oranges considering Hulk's feat was a sprint and Supe's feat was a super-ultra marathon.

AlbertoJohnAvil
As far as personalities go, Immortal Hulk recently demonstrated that W.W.H. isn't = Base Hulk, it's a legitimate upgrade from most of his other states or counterparts.

tkitna
How mad is he?

Stoic

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by tkitna
How mad is he? i always assume in hulk threads that betty is getting buttf*cked by the leader right in front of his eyes.

anywayz, he can probably bench a moon.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
@Stoic...

And even by the end of it, Hulk was on two ft. It temporarily held him down but he was up when she took the spear from his chest. Nope. Hulk was on his knees for an extended period of time, unable to get up, as a punching bag up to the point he reverted to Banner, still on his knees, and Proxima humiliated him one more time:

https://i.ibb.co/DWZW7WS/44cyz-Mey-Dykb-Y5w3k4-TGBEQ3-Hd-Zatd-F3n-Tf1wrqzm-WTWT6-Dy-SLn-CZXca-VNWn-RZet9-Qb-S9-EJ7g-VV-s1600.jpg https://i.ibb.co/4TYV3yv/Bh6-Af-m-SBZ9-RSdt1-IRBl-Lft-UNUp-FRX7-Jia-VU6b-SAGSn-JPbp3-A7hx7-Xksnx-Or-XTz-WItyp-Rgh-Nl-QJs-s160.jpg

If Hulk can't deadlift the weight of a single sun and is helpless to stand upright with the strength of his entire body, then his bench press is not even close to this.

But, don't worry, in case he gets this far, he has Superman around to save him when he tries to bench it and it falls on his neck.

So, let's start small. Moon?

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
i always assume in hulk threads that betty is getting buttf*cked by the leader right in front of his eyes.

anywayz, he can probably bench a moon. I dunno, I'd almost agree but I don't see any feats from him approaching even moon benching?

Diesldude
He might be able to bench a moon the size of Styx. Maybe but he's gonna need an external device to help him get angry enough.

CatL18
In theory, More anger he is stronger, so he can lift anything.
In fact, He will not be able to lift earth.

carver9
Planetary is nothing to him, star level is a struggle (depending on the Hulk) but he overcomes it. The question should be "does Hulk truly have a limit" because during this time, he doesn't.

DarkSaint85
Yes he does

h1a8

Diesldude
Originally posted by h1a8
Which Hulk? Savage, Professor, WWH, WBH, immortal Hulk? . Take it easy bro. Don't be so serious all the time.

Stoic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.