Nick Fury Sr. Vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Take your meds.

cdtm
Yeah, guess its too obviously spite in favor if Fury.

He's a betfer put together Frank Castle, with more skills, better gear, and none of the self imposed limitations.

StiltmanFTW
No, he's a poor man's Castle.

And he got a really bad track record against Steve, even when prepped specifically against him.

There is a good reason I'm putting him against the losers like Green Arrow or Barbara Batgirl.

Want to steal my threads, do some research on the character first.

BruceSkywalker
is this sam jackson version versus anthony mackie version big grin big grin big grin big grin laughing laughing

StyleTime
I assume Nick gets to use all of SHIELD with a week prep?

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
I assume Nick gets to use all of SHIELD with a week prep?

Oh yeah, total prep with full resources.

StiltmanFTW
You started the thread as a spite thread, then you added the one-sided prep for Fury to make it... a spite thread, too.

Good job.

StiltmanFTW
Random encounter - Cap stomps.

Prep scenario - Fury stomps, unless both sides get prep and Cap is in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D., like he was during Heroic Age.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You started the thread as a spite thread, then you added the one-sided prep for Fury to make it... a spite thread, too.

Good job.

Still nowhere near as spitey as the master of spite Carver.

Granted always at the polar opposite end of what he intends. Superman raped Goku so many times now its turned into a rendition of "She spat on his grave".

StyleTime
Originally posted by cdtm
Oh yeah, total prep with full resources.
Nick might take 1/10 now. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
And Goku rapes Superman and finishes on cdtm's face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.