Will 2020 and COVD19 be integrated into 2020-2021 pop culture.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
is anyone else surprised we don't have more reference to it in recent pop culture, will we get a glut of it in the up coming film scripts, books and TV? Thoughts?

BruceSkywalker
screenwriters are already writing covid-19 scripts

Flyattractor
Yes. Hollywood will continue to PUSH this narrative until people are willing to Nuke Hollywood. Cause Hollywood is that Stupid and out of touch.

Surtur
I already saw a 30 rock reunion trailer where she berates a guy for not wearing a mask

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. Hollywood will continue to PUSH this narrative until people are willing to Nuke Hollywood. Cause Hollywood is that Stupid and out of touch.

Can you imagine the cringe documentaries we know will be coming? And how slanted they will be?

I'm predicting at least one doc specifically made for netflix where it blames Trump and barely mentions the WHO or China.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Can you imagine the cringe documentaries we know will be coming? And how slanted they will be?

I'm predicting at least one doc specifically made for netflix where it blames Trump and barely mentions the WHO or China.

Yeah. Reminds me of back in the old days of them doing all those "Made for TV movie Specials"

All will go Right into the Not Gonna Watch Pile.

jaden_2.0
JptqwQNg480

It's like you spastics don't even pay attention.

Darth Thor
There will be a Covid-19 movie in 2024 (I.e. once Covid is over with).

BrolyBlack

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
JptqwQNg480

Every one KNOWS about that Mess. It is more of the Tried and should be left for Dead Zombie Franchises trying to jump on the back of a New Thing to carry it along.

Granted the Covid Crap could just be summed up if everyone just goes and watches the movie Outbreak.

ITS THE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Every one KNOWS about that Mess. It is more of the Tried and should be left for Dead Zombie Franchises trying to jump on the back of a New Thing to carry it along.

Granted the Covid Crap could just be summed up if everyone just goes and watches the movie Outbreak.

ITS THE MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ach well. At least it's entertaining. Unlike Contagion.

Surtur
Michael Moore is so gonna make a documentary about this

jaden_2.0
I thought he was cancelled.

Surtur
Or was he

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Surtur
Or was he

Yes. By both the left AND the right.

Poor Michael. Getting politically spit roasted.

Chint
There will be films on this topic, the main thing is that there are not too many of them, because then it will not be very cool

Sang15512
There will be a Covid-19 movie in 2024 (I.e. once Covid is over with).

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
JptqwQNg480

Looks like I'll need to add this to my extensive digital media library (Plex) for posterity's sake.

Surtur
they could do a corona vamp movie too, a black comedy

the vamps are slowly dying out cuz nobody is leaving their houses and people are refusing to invite strangers inside cuz of fear of covid and there are also curfews so the vampires try to make the public believe it's a hoax

jackfms
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
is anyone else surprised we don't have more reference to it in recent pop culture, will we get a glut of it in the up coming film scripts, books and TV? Thoughts?

Haha, I am damn sure in many countries the Scriptwriters would have started their work. By the end of 2021, we will surely gonna witness a movie on COVID-19 - A PANDEMIC!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.