The GOP is consuming itself and it's delicious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Surtur
In the future: try to reduce clutter here.

This could have gone in the triggered thread.

Robtard
Disagree, I believe (and it's been predicted) that the GOP will begin to consume itself more as it looks like Trump will be a one-term loser. These future incidents can go into this thread to keep it clean.

No comment on your special gal Coulter here endorsing a Democrat? I believe you looked fondly on her before (circa 2016-early 2018) she bailed on Trump. Even mentioning how you said you found her sexually attractive?

Surtur
Nah, this goes into the triggered thread. It's the poster boy for a triggered thread if we take the title(which I did not choose) at face value(which you have done).

eThneoLgrRnae
LoL. More pretend winning from Rob..

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

When all you have is participation trophies...can't blame them

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Nah, this goes into the triggered thread. It's the poster boy for a triggered thread if we take the title(which I did not choose) at face value(which you have done).

Okay, so you're just here to play shitgames. Cool. Enjoy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Okay, so you're just here to play shitgames. Cool. Enjoy.

You label the truth however you want champ.

Robtard

Actually, the win comes when the GOPs biggest hitter Mitch McConnell is voted out smile

Surtur
Actually, the win comes when the GOPs biggest hitter Mitch McConnell is voted out smile

A pyrrhic victory

eThneoLgrRnae
When all you have is participation trophies...can't blame them

laughing True.

snowdragon

We need alot more of those geriatrics to get out of there as well.

Surtur
A pyrrhic victory

Just to explain why: Mitch won. Pushed through a record number of conservative judges who will serve for a long time to come.

He was getting these people installed all while folk melted down over trump tweets.

So getting rid of him now, it's too late.

Robtard
A pyrrhic victory

Either you don't know what that means or you're preemptively coping because the unimaginable has happened, McConnell is looking vulnerable when he shouldn't be. I believe it's most likely the later.

PS McConnell losing would be a massive blow to the GOP. This is a man who gets shit done for that party. IMO, he's a scumbag, but there's no denying just how effective he is. We've had this convo before, you agreed that McConnell is a powerhouse for the party. Cope it up.

edit: To your new post, yeah, it the preemptive coping. Figured. Keep your chin up, he's a winner, he can win again

eThneoLgrRnae

Seriously doubt that's gonna happen. The real win, which is much more likely to happen, is when crazy Pelosi is removed from being speaker of the House and Trump becomes reelected.

BackFire

Surtur
Either you don't know what that means or you're preemptively coping because the unimaginable has happened, McConnell is looking vulnerable when he shouldn't be. I believe it's most likely the later.

PS McConnell losing would be a massive blow to the GOP. This is a man who gets shit done for that party. IMO, he's a scumbag, but there's no denying just how effective he is. We've had this convo before, you agreed that McConnell is a powerhouse for the party. Cope it up.

I do know, and it applies.

So sorry this happened.

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
@Backfire: you should be a comedian. That was really funny.

Robtard
Seriously doubt that's gonna happen. The real win, which is much more likely to happen, is when crazy Pelosi is removed from being speaker of the House and Trump becomes reelected.

Yeah, I'll believe it when it happens.

I've no problem with Pelosi going away, I said she (along with a slew of other old guard politicians) should retire. Time for new blood.

snowdragon
https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2020/04/mcconnell-falls-kentucky-small-donors-flock-to-mcgrath/

Generally whoever has the most money wins, strike up another thing to reform, out of state donations to candidates.

Robtard

Surtur
Mitch has pushed through a record amount.

I think he's legit said this is his goal. I doubt he gives a f*ck about Trump at all.

Trump just provided a great distraction for him to achieve his goals.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2020/04/mcconnell-falls-kentucky-small-donors-flock-to-mcgrath/

Generally whoever has the most money wins, strike up another thing to reform, out of state donations to candidates.

I'd still edge it to McConnell, but it's going to be a far closer race than it should be.

Surtur
My advice is pray for Ruth Bader Ginsberg too she is in the hospital again and yes he will replace her before the election if given a chance

Robtard
Of course he would, he's a hypocrite.

She's out of the hospital though and is reportedly doing well.

snowdragon
My advice is pray for Ruth Bader Ginsberg too she is in the hospital again and yes he will replace her before the election if given a chance

HAH can you imagine the epic meltdown, let's face facts Ruth isn't doing much judicial work at this time, it's her clerks

Surtur
Of course he would, he's a hypocrite.

She's out of the hospital though and is reportedly doing well.

Actually no, back with Garland he said it's wrong if the presidency and house are held by different parties.

That isn't the case now.

Robtard
IMO, she'll retire within the next 4 years after Trump loses. She's 87.

Surtur
I legit feel bad for her if trump wins again.

Pieces of shit will expect her to stick around.

Call the necromancers.

Robtard
What if she wants to stay. Might be how she keeps going, there's some legitimately to retirement = death.

I do think Thomas might be on his way out too, he's 72, but looks unhealthy.

Surtur
What if she wants to stay. Might be how she keeps going, there's some legitimately to retirement = death.

I do think Thomas might be on his way out too, he's 72, but looks unhealthy.

I can't imagine she truly wants to stay. Lady is 87 years old.

Robtard
Some people love to work and it's not like she's working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day on a steam ship. Physically, it's a cushy job being a SC judge.

eThneoLgrRnae
If Trump wins again-which he probably will-it's highly unlikely she'll be able to live another four years.

If Trump gets to put yet another conservative on the court I think many leftists will break down so badly that they'll end-up committing suicide because of it lol.

Blakemore
Trump destroyed the GOP!

cdtm
If Trump wins again-which he probably will-it's highly unlikely she'll be able to live another four years.

If Trump gets to put yet another conservative on the court I think many leftists will break down so badly that they'll end-up committing suicide because of it lol.

Ironically the one he put on ruled against him.

Surtur
Some people love to work and it's not like she's working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day on a steam ship. Physically, it's a cushy job being a SC judge.

Being a workaholic is unhealthy. Poor Ruth, either she is one or she feels trapped.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
Trump destroyed the GOP!

Yup. It's why the GOP is going to try very very very hard to unmake themselves as the "Party of Trump" once he loses, which they embraced 2017-2018 openly. I will be laughing.

eg Look at shitboy Paul Ryan. What did he do after he was out of power, whinged that he "had no choice" in regards to Trump. He didn't run again because he knew change was coming in 2018 and because he still wants to be president someday and needs to put as much distance between himself and the mucking he did for Trump while speaker of the house. Don't worry, the internet will remind him.

Robtard
Being a workaholic is unhealthy. Poor Ruth, either she is one or she feels trapped.

Really depends. For some people it's the opposite. She's 87, seems to be working for her whatever she's doing.

Blakemore
Yup. It's why the GOP is going to try very very very hard to unmake themselves as the "Party of Trump" once he loses, which they embraced 2017-2018 openly. I will be laughing.

eg Look at shitboy Paul Ryan. What did he do after he was out of power, whinged that he "had no choice" in regards to Trump. He didn't run again because he knew change was coming in 2018 and because he still wants to be president someday and needs to put as much distance between himself and the mucking he did for Trump while speaker of the house. Don't worry, the internet will remind him. I told you Trump was a good idea

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
I told you Trump was a good idea

Nah, nah , nah. You're not flipping that easy. You were a staunch Trumper from 2016-2018/19 like the rest here, this wasn't some Machiavellian move planned pre-election from you people.

Request: DENIED

You can reapply in 90days.

snowdragon
Nah, nah , nah. You're not flipping that easy. You were a staunch Trumper from 2016-2018/19 like the rest here, this wasn't some Machiavellian move planned pre-election from you people.

If Trump loses the election I want twitter to ban him, just for the lulz of a full melt down of his platform wink

Blakemore

You can reapply in 90days. Oh please.

Robtard
If Trump loses the election I want twitter to ban him, just for the lulz of a full melt down of his platform wink I would greatly enjoy seeing that. But I also would enjoy Trump's meltdown postings after losing. So I am torn. But kinda leaning towards you.

snowdragon
I would greatly enjoy seeing that. But I also would enjoy Trump's meltdown postings after losing. So I am torn. But kinda leaning towards you.

Force him onto youtube where he would make 2-3 videos and get banned as well, his ego would force him to eat 10 lbs of kfc soulcrushing grease.

jaden_2.0

You can reapply in 90days.

People are allowed to change their minds.

BackFire

Blakemore
Well it did the first time.

jaden_2.0
Tell that to Metallica fans.

Surtur

Artol
Mitch has pushed through a record amount.

I think he's legit said this is his goal. I doubt he gives a f*ck about Trump at all.

Trump just provided a great distraction for him to achieve his goals.

Yeah, I think you are right, if the Democrats were to win hey should extend he Supreme Court. And give Puerto Rico and D.C. statehood, And ruthlessly push through their agenda, but they have little political fight in them beyond empty posturing.

Old Man Whirly!
If Trump loses the election I want twitter to ban him, just for the lulz of a full melt down of his platform wink thumb up Top notch! laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
Yeah, I think you are right, if the Democrats were to win hey should extend he Supreme Court. And give Puerto Rico and D.C. statehood, And ruthlessly push through their agenda, but they have little political fight in them beyond empty posturing.

Oh yes they should do all that...assuming they could guarantee no republican ever becomes president again. Because they would not like what would happen next once a republican got into the white house again after all that.

And who knows if they will do it, they got rid of the filibuster and set *that* precedent and it all turned out fine right?

Artol

BrolyBlack
Oh look another thread based on clickbait

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.