The lefts hypocrisy on masks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
The massive protest in Burbank California, no one was required to wear masks and they were crammed on those streets like sardines.

But church goers need masks?

Darth Thor
They should all wear masks when mass gatherings are going on.

Its not just to protect oneself but common courtesy to make sure you dont infect someones grandma.

BrolyBlack
They were not wearing masks.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Darth Thor
They should all wear masks when mass gatherings are going on.

Its not just to protect oneself but common courtesy to make sure you dont infect someones grandma.

That would all be true IF masks actually worked at preventing the spread of virus. Fact check: they don't. And the CDC originally admitted the truth that they don't work.

Robtard
I googled "massive protest in Burbank California", the pics show that a lot of people are wearing masks. Not everyone, but a majority.

snowdragon
I googled arkansas diamond mines and I'm going there, this guy is coming with me and he isn't wearing a mask either:P That's the puppy pic I owed you Whirlyman

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
I googled arkansas diamond mines and I'm going there, this guy is coming with me and he isn't wearing a mask either:P That's the puppy pic I owed you Whirlyman

I have no idea WTF this photo has to do with anything.

But I like it. smile

Robtard
That adorable photo turned Broly's retarded thread into a good thread. Good job, Snow.

Old Man Whirly!
I googled arkansas diamond mines and I'm going there, this guy is coming with me and he isn't wearing a mask either:P That's the puppy pic I owed you Whirlyman that's a cutie mate thumb up

snowdragon
My pet tiger passed in April from stomach cancer and I had mentioned a new dog to Whirly months ago so that is the picture of him and he never wears masks wink My son named him Bandit and that is the picture before you, we wear masks but he doesn't:P

Old Man Whirly!
My pet tiger passed in April from stomach cancer and I had mentioned a new dog to Whirly months ago so that is the picture of him and he never wears masks wink My son named him Bandit and that is the picture before you, we wear masks but he doesn't:P he is very cute mate, sorry to hear about your old job. That is always a shame and a sad thing.

Robtard
My pet tiger passed in April from stomach cancer and I had mentioned a new dog to Whirly months ago so that is the picture of him and he never wears masks wink My son named him Bandit and that is the picture before you, we wear masks but he doesn't:P

Wait, what? You had a pet tiger?

Surtur
This better not turn out to be a cat or dog named tiger.

This best be a legit tiger.

I will also accept a tiger that you named tiger.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
Wait, what? You had a pet tiger?

Ha I'm just a family guy from Missouri, my son named him tiger because it was hilarious to play on what you two didsmile When we got them both of those dogs fit in one of my hands, they grow so much:P

eThneoLgrRnae
I've seen many vdeos on YT of people having all kinds of big cats (tigers, lions, leopards, etc...) for pets.

It's much more common than people think

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The massive protest in Burbank California, no one was required to wear masks and they were crammed on those streets like sardines.

But church goers need masks?

So in other words, the left is taking a massive risk of exposing themselves to Covid-19, and getting many of themselves killed.

I'm not seeing the problem here. confused

Surtur
Ha I'm just a family guy from Missouri, my son named him tiger because it was hilarious to play on what you two didsmile When we got them both of those dogs fit in one of my hands, they grow so much:P

that's a good dog

Robtard

What a cutie. Sorry for the loss, I hate when my animals friends die.

BackFire
I googled Santa Monica bikini girls and enjoyed what I saw.

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!
Coronavirus live news: US records world record 77,300 new infections in one day

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/jul/17/coronavirus-live-news-brazil-cases-near-2m-as-more-countries-re-introduce-restrictions?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

snowdragon
Drag queen drama, we aren't the same ppl, that's straight crazy town drama.

dadudemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.