The Lefts Struggle with Science

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I've been trying to understand left wing posters and why they take fake Russian conspiracy theories over facts. I read this and it resonated with me. We see these same behaviours on KMC daily. One look at the Their stance on gender and sex and these issues will strike anyone with half a brain like a wet haddock in the face. Perhaps they are not gaslighting, perhaps these people just like their own wacky narratives over facts.

Surtur
Sadly yes I do think they truly believe that trump was working with Putin, that men can have babies, etc.

And given all that you'd think they'd be smart enough to avoid talking shit about others, but you'd be wrong.

dadudemon
I think no one suffers from confirmation bias more than leftists. It's why you get years and years of junk science. Especially in the social sciences.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
I don't see this issue as science BUT I don't think you are going to win over anyone that believed in the russiagate to begin with, you can hate trump and still despise what the democrats did. I just don't see certain ppl willing to accept this.

They actually gained power because of this huge lie.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
We know our intelligence agencies lied, we know the leadership in regards to democrats lied if you thought watergate was a problem this dwarfed it. It showed that through social media and left wing news organizations you can lie and be rewarded in our political system, not through sleight of hand but right in front of our faces and ppl applauded it. This is why we need to maintain a republic because as a pure democracy we would eat ourselves in a heartbeat.

ArtificialGlory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.