Testing in Florida and Texas are producing 100% results for every one tested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
More than 300 testing places in Florida were producing 100% positive results for anyone tested.

This was published and added to the collective numbers.

Link

talk about phony science

Surtur
Inconceivable!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
More than 300 testing places in Florida were producing 100% positive results for anyone tested.

This was published and added to the collective numbers.

Link

talk about phony science

Yup. Which is why I said several times already that testing is only like 60% accurate and why the infection rates and death count numbers are not an accurate measure of how dangerous the virus is. I've always said that they're overhyping it because they have a dangerous agenda to push.

Another thing they're doing to inflate the numbers is assuming that when someone is tested positive that at least 15 other people have it. It's a major reason why the US rates of infection appear to be much worse than other countries.

We have an important election coming up, you see, and in order to get people to believe it's very dangerous to go out and vote and get them to instead support widespread mail-in voting which will make it much easier for a certain side to cheat *coughdemocratscough* they have to massively inflate the numbers.

Robtard
Is this the new Trumper conspiracy? What name do you guys want to give it? Testingate?

BrolyBlack
You mean like Russia, remember that hoax you pushed for 3+ years

Robtard
What hoax? There was an investigation started by and headed by Republicans. The report didn't exonerate Trump and then Trump had his newly appointed AG bury it.

Anyhow, I'll go with #Testinggate unless you have a better name

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
What hoax? There was an investigation started by and headed by Republicans. The report didn't exonerate Trump and then Trump had his newly appointed AG bury it.

Anyhow, I'll go with #Testinggate unless you have a better name #testinggate laughing out loud top notch

Surtur
Is this the new Trumper conspiracy? What name do you guys want to give it? Testingate?

No "Testingate" sounds like the name of an old folks home.

BrolyBlack

Also the AG didn’t bury the report. The full report cameo it and Mueller testified. Stop making up things to impress your ass kissing friends

In this history of the US. When has a prosecutor ever exonerated someone?

eThneoLgrRnae

It was a crazy hoax.. accept it, Rob. There was actually far more evidence that Hillary and the DNC are the ones who colluded with foreign powers rather than Trump doing so.

And yes, it's common sense to assume that widespread mail-in voting will lead to widespread voter fraud. But then, your side already engages in that anyway so it's no big deal to you is it? Course not.. anything that helps ensure you can get rid of the bad orange man is all fair and good, amirite?

"The end justifies the means" and all that jazz, eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.