Russian state-sponsored hackers target Covid-19 vaccine researchers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Russian state-sponsored hackers target Covid-19 vaccine researchers

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/16/russian-state-sponsored-hackers-target-covid-19-vaccine-researchers?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

BrolyBlack
So an article with zero proof and Whirly reads it as 100% credible. What an imbecile

Surtur
Who cares, more important is did they do the recent Twitter hack?

Get some priorities!

BrolyBlack
Whenever something bad happens, Whirly being the jealous narcissist of Putin he is, cries about Russia.

Surtur
First the Russians hack an electrical grid and now this.

Awful

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
LoL @ Broly and Surt immediately going to Russia's defense whenever an unfavorable to Russia story is posted. Those little comrades.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL @ Broly and Surt immediately going to Russia's defense whenever an unfavorable to Russia story is posted. Those little comrades. The funny thing is... November is coming!

Surtur
LoL @ Broly and Surt immediately going to Russia's defense whenever an unfavorable to Russia story is posted. Those little comrades.

Can you point to where I defended Russia?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Can you point to where I defended Russia?

Via deflection. It's one of your go-to moves, my son.

Surtur
Via deflection. It's one of your go-to moves, my son.

So your proof I defended Russia is that I "deflected" in a thread where no evidence was presented for this extraordinary claim?

So sorry this happened to ya. Condolences.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The funny thing is... November is coming!

Trump won't do a thing about this possible hacking as usual. What he'll do instead, he'll have his mouth pieces repeat "No one has been harder on Russia than Trump" and it will then disseminate down to the rabble.

Surtur
Secret Trump order gives CIA more powers to launch cyberattacks

Old Man Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.