Donald Trump has battled to block my film's release for years. Now he has failed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Donald Trump has battled to block my film's release for years. Now he has failed

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/jul/16/donald-trump-youve-been-trumped-too?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

November is coming. smile

Surtur
This film about trump's golf courses in Scotland is gonna change everything.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
This film about trump's golf courses in Scotland is gonna change everything. it might in Scotland if he loses in November smile

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae

Surtur
Oh that Trump, even Hitler didn't have evil golf courses.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/grouchoawe.gif

Old Man Whirly!
*triggerdy*

dadudemon

https://i.imgur.com/w8SAB9X.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
*triggerdy*

It's been said before: The closer we get to the election and the more it looks like Trump's chances of winning keep shrinking, the more desperate and hostile they will become.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
It's been said before: The closer we get to the election and the more it looks like Trump's chances of winning keep shrinking, the more desperate and hostile they will become.

LoL. This is like deja vu all over again. It was leftists in 2016 claiming that Trump supporters were the ones "panicking" the closer we got to the election. In truth, it was themselves who were uncontrollably pissing in their pants the closer we got. Same situation here lol.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
*triggerdy*

You mean like you were triggered to post this moronic thread?

Are you stupid?

Artol
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LoL. This is like deja vu all over again. It was leftists in 2016 claiming that Trump supporters were the ones "panicking" the closer we got to the election. In truth, it was themselves who were uncontrollably pissing in their pants the closer we got. Same situation here lol.

I think you are wrong in your assessment there. Most Clinton supporters were completely convinced that she was going to win, which made the defeat much more painful in its surprise to them.

jaden_2.0
The first one was very good.

I will watch this.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

I will watch this. i haven't seen it, will watch.

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

I will watch this.

There was like a VICE report on this years ago that I watched, maybe I messed up and it was a film. Anyway it has been reported on and Trump was an ass then too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.