You find out Supermans secret identity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Turns out he's that guy who's always beating you to stories. He has literally been reporting on himself, and hapens to be married to Lois Lane, who is the only other reporter with as many exclusives.

This is obviously an insanely egregious violation of reporters ethics. They just may be breaking every single rule in the book.

So you have this information, and can prove it. What do you do?

BackFire
I thought Superman was Clark kent

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
Turns out he's that guy who's always beating you to stories. He has literally been reporting on himself, and hapens to be married to Lois Lane, who is the only other reporter with as many exclusives.

This is obviously an insanely egregious violation of reporters ethics. They just may be breaking every single rule in the book.

So you have this information, and can prove it. What do you do?

Me:
Clark, let's talk in the conference room.

(We move to the conference room. I close the shades and shut the door.)

Yeah, wanted to talk with you about something.

(Presents findings/evidence that Clark is Superman and it is irrefutable. Includes data, photographs, and explanations.)

Don't say anything. Just wanted you to know that I knew and it's quite obvious you're publishing stories based on your exploits - stuff only you could get by being superman. That's an ethics problem.

However, you're Superman. You save so many people and always do the right thing.

There's absolutely nothing I can do or say that will make you appear unethical because you're using this day job to cover for your real job which is to constantly save the world. You do this to protect those you love around you. Including us, your coworkers.

To lessen the suspicion on yourself, going forward, make me do some of the stories. I'll also spread the stories around to others. You cannot cluster stories around yourself and Lois, going forward.

You can hear my heart and know I'm telling the the truth?

Clark:
No. That's why I let you finish.
(Smiles)

Me:
(A shake my head a bit..I cannot tell if Superman was threatening me or letting me know he appreciated my sincereity)
So what's next, Superman?

Clark:
How do I know you won't ever tell anyone about this? This is a situation we knew would eventually be discovered. It was only a mater of time.

Me:
You will just have to trust me. Consider the options I had and I presented all findings directly to you. Is that not evidence of my sincerity?

Clark:
I suppose so.

(Smiles at me with a head nod. Pauses to think for a bit.)

You do understand you are on involuntarily conscripted into saving the world with me, right?

Me:
I...

Clark:
Haha, there's that heart rate going up.

Only joking.

But we may need your help with some things. I will keep tasks for you fit for your abilities and always keep you out of danger. Please, keep Lois' safety at the top of your priority list. If anything happened to her because you and I messed up...

Me:
Don't even say it. I will do my best.

Let's make magic.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BackFire
I thought Superman was Clark kent Did the glasses blow off?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
Did the glasses blow off?

Batman borrowed them.

Eon Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.