NY Covers Up Cuomo Executive Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Inside Investigation/Cover Up

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Inside Investigation/Cover Up

Wow, this is quite disturbing. So the true death toll due to the disastrous nursing home policy is over 10,000 just in NY?

It's not like we didn't have a preponderance of evidence that VRI's such as COVID-19 are readily communicable diseases that spread easily in hospitals and elder care facilities. We literally have decades of research into VRIs such as coronaviruses, rhinovirses, flus, etc.

The original purpose of this disastrous policy was to try and free up the hospitals due to the astronomical projections of deaths that was being made. They thought they needed to 'flatten the curve' so they moved COVID-19 positive elderly into the elder care facilities (because they knew those elderly had a high chance of dying).

This whole situation makes me feel nauseous. This same thing didn't just happen in NY.

Stringer
Hate that pos. Most of my relatives (in-laws) are leaving New York for the south because of his/and growing concerns of policies of the democratic party.

Full disclosure. I didnt read the article because Cuomo sucks elephant dicks and loves to kill old people in nursing homes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.