Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BulletStopper
Ok, I've got a question...does the DBIUHU7XDTSMZYO code work for XBOX...I've tried it (decoding and as a cheat) but it didn't do anything...someone mentioned that they got a message saying that "neo was unlocked"...I didn't get it., Also I don't think that the pics on page 8 are real...maybe skins, I don't think that Neo would be at an 84% health level...I mean, he's Neo! Anyway, someone help me out, I've done that stupid training construct but all I can do is shoot unarmed swat...how do I get past that? Hollar back!

princess leia
hey bulletstopper. welcome to the boards smile
im fairly new myself actually. but i do know this: you should take this to the matrix forums. there have already been a number of threads about the games. ppl there know. ciao wink

princess leia
one of the mods will probly end up moving it neway

Member.
lol, welcome to kmc forums bulletstopper. where'd you get that name? how neo stopped the bullets? laughing out loudjk. have fun posting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.