Black on Black - Murder of Fahim Salih in NYC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
Suspect Is Charged With Grisly Murder of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh

Mr. Saleh, 33, was found dismembered and decapitated inside his Manhattan apartment.

The former personal assistant of a young tech entrepreneur who was found decapitated and dismembered in his Manhattan apartment was arrested on Friday and charged with murder, the police said.

Full read: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/nyregion/fahim-saleh-suspect-tyrese-devon-haspil.html

Sad and ironic at the same time.

BLM right?

It should be ALM, and all should be accountable.

dadudemon
Pretty terrible stuff.

Some people still have not gotten the memo that black people are humans and deserve life, too.

Robtard
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Mr. Saleh, 33, was found dismembered and decapitated inside his Manhattan apartment.

The former personal assistant of a young tech entrepreneur who was found decapitated and dismembered in his Manhattan apartment was arrested on Friday and charged with murder, the police said.

Full read: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/17/nyregion/fahim-saleh-suspect-tyrese-devon-haspil.html

BLM right?

Two questions and a statement:

"Black on Black", what is this supposed to mean here?

What does this have to do with BLM? As BLM is a movement targeting the issue of police violence against the Black community in the US. Which is a problem.

"All Lives Matter" is a racist agenda meant to undermine the purpose of BLM. Yes, all lives do matter, but that does not address the systemic racism in America.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard

What does this have to do with BLM? As BLM is a movement targeting the issue of police violence against the Black community in the US. Which is a problem.

"All Lives Matter" is a racist agenda meant to undermine the purpose of BLM. Yes, all lives do matter, but that does not address the systemic racism in America.

Are you f-n serious, 10 unarmed black lives lost in a year from police, more ppl killed in one weekend of chicago violence.

Police get killed all the time far far more then unarmed black men, let's just stop this bullshit.

You have to be some brain dead ass clown to believe that the problem with blacks is police in their community.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Are you f-n serious, 10 unarmed black lives lost in a year from police, more ppl killed in one weekend of chicago violence.

Police get killed all the time far far more then unarmed black men, let's just stop this bullshit.

You have to be some brain dead ass clown to believe that the problem with blacks is police in their community.

This is another distraction from the purpose of BLM. People do realize the problem with gang violence, it's why major cities have police tasks forces specifically aimed at combating gang violence. eg Chicago just implemented a new unit/strategy to combat gang violence

What does this have to do with systemic racism and the issue of police violence against Black people? There's also no reason people can't be concerned over both.

Maybe calm down with the insults and stop conflating things. What you're doing is essentially saying people shouldn't speak out against drunk drivers killing people because sober speeders kill more. Why not speak out against both as they're both legitimate problems.

cdtm
The thing I'm curious about:

What of majority black police units?

Surely, there is evidence whether black law enforcement results in less discrimination against citizens.

snowdragon
I'm not conflating anything, BLM as a movement is one thing, BLM as an organzation is marxist. If we have seen anything that regardless of the need to reform police, police aren't a detriment to black communities.

You example is the opposite of what you are trying to explain:

The percentage of black lives lost to police are so insignificant mathematically it's almost an insult to bring that up considering how many lack lives are lost to black violence. If you have agency, power, control you don't swat the bug you fix the problem. We know LESS then 10 unarmed black men were killed by police last year, yes lets fix that but stop with the retarded systemic issues when we know for a fact it is in the communities.

Robtard
Bro, you are.

No, it's not.

Again, why not both? Ignoring the systemic racism that leads to Black people being profiled and stopped for doing little more than walking or driving while Black won't make it go away. It doesn't have to end in death like Floyd or Taylor for it to be an injustice.

snowdragon
Bro, you are.

No, it's not.

Again, why not both? Ignoring the systemic racism that leads to Black people being profiled and stopped for doing little more than walking or driving while Black won't make it go away. It doesn't have to end in death like Floyd or Taylor for it to be an injustice.

I've already gone balls deep on what I would like to see with police changes, I just get tired of listening to ppl pretend BLM is somehow just a police issue. We've already made the point that most black men die from black men, 10 unarmed black men were killed by police last year.

Lets just put that in perspective when we want to create change, if black on black crime caused 4k deaths do you defund the team that caused 10? If schools turn our shit numbers do we defund them or ask for more money? I want police reform, I hate to see smart ppl led by media that drive narratives that are trash.

dadudemon

Stopping police brutality is not even a significant minority (no pun intended) of what BLM is about.

Everything I found was copied and pasted directly from their site from multiple locations:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

While not making an overt objective that is widely talked about, sprinkled throughout their very own website is wording about their beliefs which DOES include improving the conditions in their communities and decreasing the black lives lost for all reasons which includes police brutality, lack of education, being poor, etc.

This includes black on black violence but they refuse to directly call it that. They make no secret about wanting to bring the black communities together to fight for each other, not with each other in their speeches, however. So it's not so easy for them to hide in when they are "live."

The often repeated concept of "Black Lives Matter is not an organization about stopping black on black violence!" is a lie. That phrase comes in many forms but you get the point.

While I don't agree with every point from BLM, they are fighting for some good causes. They are a racist organization at the top: no doubt. There are far better pro-Black charity groups in this world than BLM, as well. The simple fact that they want to do the thing that has caused the most problems for the black community - destruction of the nuclear family creating over 70% of black single-parent homes - should speak volumes about their real efficacy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
Lets just put that in perspective when we want to create change, if black on black crime caused 4k deaths do you defund the team that caused 10? If schools turn our shit numbers do we defund them or ask for more money? I want police reform, I hate to see smart ppl led by media that drive narratives that are trash.

We can certainly tackle both issues:

Police Reform

Science-based solutions to Black on Black violence.

By also addressing police reform to save more black lives, we also help the significantly larger number of white people who are killed by police. Proportional to violent crime, white people killed more often than black people by the police.

Mindship
Acknowledging and owning one's 'shadow' is not an easy task, whether it be a person, a demographic, or a nation. But it's necessary for health and wholeness. As a nation, this is what the United States has been going through for decades, and will likely continue for decades to come.

I hope that BLM will confront its shadow, and not succumb to substituting one double-standard of prejudice for another. Often I do see the former, but I've also caught whiffs of the latter.

Jmanghan
Before the All Lives Matter movement can be taken seriously we have to take the Black Lives Matter movement seriously.

They have been the most victimized, and yes, thats all it's about, which one is the most victimized, they're allowed this.

SquallX

Surtur
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

BLM right?

https://media.tenor.com/images/ad6c8b8f038ab76f99e1e67110138641/tenor.gif

Darth Thor

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Its almost as if theyre a minority suffering from decades of social inequality.

So are the Native Americans.

And they don't kill each other.

Anymore.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm

Anymore.

But there is a massive drinking and domestic abuse problem within Native American communities.

Italians: domestic abuse, organized crime, drugs, alcoholism, violence
Blacks: drugs, organized crime, theft, violence
Irish: domestic abuse, some organized crime, alcoholism
Native Americans: domestic abuse, alcoholism
Quakers: zoophilia, homophobia, racism
Germans: fecalphilia, alcoholism, genocide
dadudemons: always being right, never being wrong, lonely on the moral high ground, everyone else is stupid, gas from the protein shakes

I could go on. Every demographic has their demons they fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
But there is a massive drinking and domestic abuse problem within Native American communities.

Italians: domestic abuse, organized crime, drugs, alcoholism, violence
Blacks: drugs, organized crime, theft, violence
Irish: domestic abuse, some organized crime, alcoholism
Native Americans: domestic abuse, alcoholism
Quakers: zoophilia, homophobia, racism
Germans: fecalphilia, alcoholism, genocide
dadudemons: always being right, never being wrong, lonely on the moral high ground, everyone else is stupid, gas from the protein shakes

I could go on. Every demographic has their demons they fight.

Irish and Italians?

But, social inequality! mad (You also forgot:

Jewish: Cheating on spouse, verbal/physical abuse on wife and kids.)

dadudemon
Irish and Italians?

But, social inequality! mad (You also forgot:

Right.

"No Micks" and "No WOPs" used to be a thing. Black people were known for being hard workers who were reliable back in the day. "The Micks" were looked down upon and not seen as reliable as working age black men.

America has come a long way.

cdtm
Right.

"No Micks" and "No WOPs" used to be a thing. Black people were known for being hard workers who were reliable back in the day. "The Micks" were looked down upon and not seen as reliable as a working age black men.

America has come a long way.

Yeah, the only "real" whites were British, I believe.

Ironic since the UK loves pressing us about our social inequality.

dadudemon
(You also forgot:

Was/is that a thing among Jews? I thought the East Coast Jews use to have an opiate problem.

I don't know as much about Jewish American History and their struggles as I do most other demographics. There's always been antisemitism in the world but I'm talking about problems each community had that they needed or need to resolve.

cdtm
Was/is that a thing among Jews? I thought the East Coast Jews use to have an opiate problem.

I don't know as much about Jewish American History and their struggles as I do most other demographics. There's always been antisemitism in the world but I'm talking about problems each community had that they needed or need to resolve.

Tbh, most of my info on US jews comes from Mad Magazine.

The skinny jewish kid being picked on by his arsehole jewish father was so common, I'd imagine its coming from somewhere.

Then you have docudrama's like "Shattered Glass" and "Wolf of Wall Street" talking about the insane pressure to succeed they're under all the time, leading to drug abuse and all kinds of issues.

Surtur

No wonder their skin is red, they're either drunk or have been beaten.

Zing!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
No wonder their skin is red, they're either drunk or have been beaten.

Zing!

That's it: your show is now cancelled.

You can't tweet racist shit like this anymore.

"Planet of the rapes" is not even a little bit funny. We live in a rape culture with rapes running around everyone. Rapes stronger together.

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/hdrCsJQ.png

SquallX
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Its almost as if theyre a minority suffering from decades of social inequality.

Stop using that bullshit excuse. Blacks were more successful before the government entered the household, and Blacks knew the meaning of personal responsibility.

King, X, Carver, Dubois, Sowell and so many others did not become successful because they blame others and ***** everyday. They rose and climb that height because of their personal responsibility to themselves.

Surtur
I say we compromise and add the face of Apache Chief from the Super Friends to Mt. Rushmore.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
I say we compromise and add the face of Apache Chief from the Super Friends to Mt. Rushmore.

Wat?

https://i.imgur.com/fnda85t.jpg

Surtur
We make up for the horrors inflicted on native americans by immortalizing apache chief on mt rushmore

Darth Thor

Good for then I guess.

Although I thought their communities receive a fair bit in reparation monies.

Originally posted by SquallX
Stop using that bullshit excuse. Blacks were more successful before the government entered the household, and Blacks knew the meaning of personal responsibility.

King, X, Carver, Dubois, Sowell and so many others did not become successful because they blame others and ***** everyday. They rose and climb that height because of their personal responsibility to themselves.

Its called reality.

Oh yeah they should all be like MLK. White people tend to come out with that BS a lot. Maybe you should be more like Jesus.

I mean I see you ranting a lot about black people but giving no potential solution. In fact you seem to be implying they are just inherently a problem.

Silent Master
Solution = family and education

eThneoLgrRnae
@DarthThor: No, it's not reality. There is no widespread oppression of minorities going on in America and there hasn't really been since the 60's. I forgive you for being so ignorant since you don't even live in America and are just repeating shit you've heard the lying media and brainwashed virtue-signaling leftist from America say over and over again. It's a lie.

It's not reality to believe there is widespread oppression of minorities in the USA, it is an alternate reality, at best.

cdtm
So is Mr. Popodopolis or Mr. Drummond more offensive?

socool8520

All lives matter, if truly believed, would definitely address the systemic racism in America, just for more than one group.

Trocity
If there was a political cartoon about Mayor Bill De Blasio's handling of events this past month, it would be a picture of a city street with "Black Lives Matter" painted over it and there would be a small black child face down bleeding out on top of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.