Cere Junda vs Taron Malicos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their peak who wins in the following :-

1. Light saber duel
2. Force powers and abilities
3. A combo of all the above

Underachiever59
Taron Malicos seriously struggled against Cal in sabers. Meanwhile, Cal was extremely impressed by Cere's combat performance against a bunch of Purge Troopers, implying her lightsaber skill was above Cal's own. I'm inclined to give Cere the lightsaber edge against Malicos.

For Force powers, Malicos is much more knowledgeable, but he explicitly drew power from Dathomir to fight. In a neutral setting, I doubt he's actually much stronger than Cal. Meanwhile, Cere was able to slow Vader. I'd give it to Cere.

3. All out, Cere should take it, imo

Total Warrior
This is a hard one. Malicos was stronger than Kal on Dathomir, but the latter likely improved a bit later. I really dunno

ozz81

Total Warrior

Underachiever59
Taron himself confirms he was amped. He mentions there being power on Dathomir, and it's power that he can utilize, or something along those lines. We can't assume Taron's displays of Force power on Dathomir are equal to what he could do in a neutral setting.

Total Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.