Portland Gestapo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/sethcohen/2020/07/17/us-marshals-accused-of-gestapo-like-tactics-in-portland/

Oh Trump... sieg heil!

Surtur
the gestapo tended to round up innocent people tho

cdtm
Pretty sure nothing the articles shows is abuse.

Unmarked vehicles are perfectly normal and has been for some time, and monitoring potential flashpoints is actually part of their job.

Surtur
I can't even imagine why they'd wanna use unmarked vehicles.

It's not like violent anarchists would target marked police and government vehicles.

Oh wait...

I said it before: the real butthurt here is the tactic works. People are being picked up no muss no fuss. No real chance to smash a brick or a bottle over a cops head, etc.

And the best part: no bail funds to donate to in order to bail them out since it's the feds picking them up. What will celebrities and the biden campaign spend their money on now?!

cdtm
But "peaceful protestors".

Sure they are. Just like any violent protestors are "alt-right", ignore the Antifa signs.

Surtur
This could have been avoided if Portland had dealt with the problem, but they opted to let it spiral out of control.

So anyone upset over this is basically saying "if the local government abandons you, you're f*cked".

cdtm
All they care about is beating Trump in the next election.

This "Feds are Gestapo" is just another "dog whistle" to get swingers thinking "Holy crap, Trumps a madman. ANYONE is better then this guy, even Sleepy Joe."

Surtur
Do you think maybe it's the lefts anti-semitism acting on a subconscious level that makes them wanna cheapen the meaning of terms like "gestapo" and "nazi" and "concentration camp" ? Or is it a conscious choice they are making to do this?

EDIT: I suppose the third option is they are dumb enough to truly believe they are using these words in the correct context. That's quite frightening because what happens when these people take power again? It will happen sooner or later, even if it's not in 2020.

Surtur

Old Man Whirly!
@the blaze lol.

#TrumpThreatensAmerica

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
@the blaze lol.

#TrumpThreatensAmerica

^Guy who posts daily links to The Guardian.

You can't make this stuff up laughing

Artol
I don't think this is Trump's fault, and it doesn't seem illegal in the US. But I do think it shows another way in which law enforcement have too much power and seem almost unaccountable to citizens.

Surtur
Local government wasn't doing shit to curb these things so what should have been done? Treat them like children and let these people tire themselves out?

Cuz we can treat them like children if they want, but then it would have to be in every way, not just when it comes to violence. So children can't consume alcohol, so that's out. Can't buy condoms or get birth control(not that these people are having any sex to begin with). Can't own a firearm. Can't see a PG-13 movie without an adult present. Can't rent a hotel room, etc.

Artol
If the local government was unwilling to do anything then they should restructure their laws and police in such a manner that it is in line with their values. That seems like a local issue. I don't think the federal government should barge in on that. If the local government requests federal help, that help should be given in a transparent manner, i.e by officers that are in marked vehicles with visible badges, and a clear transparent right to speedy trial, where the government must provide enough evidence beyond the word of police officers for a conviction.

Whether you see protestors as children or not that relevant to me, this is an issue of how a state should conduct itself towards its citizens, and I find this inappropriate.

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
If the local government was unwilling to do anything then they should restructure their laws and police in such a manner that it is in line with their values.

Given what their values are this is a chilling thought.

The problem, and I suspect you know this, is that it's not easy nor quick to restructure laws. And I'd imagine, due to the pandemic, it'd take even longer to do so than it normally would.

So what are the citizens of Portland supposed to do in the meantime?

cdtm
I don't think this is Trump's fault, and it doesn't seem illegal in the US. But I do think it shows another way in which law enforcement have too much power and seem almost unaccountable to citizens.

That cuts both ways though. Citizens need to be held accountable.

The Chop zones prove local tactics weren't working

Artol
Originally posted by Surtur
Given what their values are this is a chilling thought.

The problem, and I suspect you know this, is that it's not easy nor quick to restructure laws. And I'd imagine, due to the pandemic, it'd take even longer to do so than it normally would.

So what are the citizens of Portland supposed to do in the meantime?

The citizens of Portland have local representation and state representation. Protests, should not involve federal executive enforcement, unless specifically requested by the local representation, imo. And either way I don't see why, if they do want to intervene, they can not do so in a clearly marked manner, instead of covertly. Tbh I think generally Republicans would agree, if it wasn't for the partisan nature of this, they do not think the federal government should expert it's power in local matter to such a degree.

Artol
Originally posted by cdtm
That cuts both ways though. Citizens need to be held accountable.

The Chop zones prove local tactics weren't working

Citizens need to be held accountable (locally) for their actions that do not fall under their right to free expression and to assemble. The state has the much more powerful position and has to be held to the highest standard of transparency and democracy however.

Surtur
And their local and state representatives failed them.

You aren't giving any timely solutions.

What are the citizens to do in the meantime, before laws can be restructured, etc.?

cdtm
The citizens of Portland have local representation and state representation. Protests, should not involve federal executive enforcement, unless specifically requested by the local representation, imo. And either way I don't see why, if they do want to intervene, they can not do so in a clearly marked manner, instead of covertly. Tbh I think generally Republicans would agree, if it wasn't for the partisan nature of this, they do not think the federal government should expert it's power in local matter to such a degree.

Federal property had been vandalized.

That's their justification fior intervention.

They actually have no interest in the general protest, only in protecting their property.

Surtur
Artol is making a great argument in favor of the 2nd amendment.

Cuz if the feds shouldn't come in unless asked, even when the city and state fail the citizens, then the only solution is to get armed and handle these violent protesters yourself.

I'm game for people to become vigilantes until their local reps get their shit together. Sounds good to me.

Surtur
Meanwhile also in Portland:

'Afro-indigenous non-binary local organizer' calls for the 'abolition of the United States as we know it'

"Sinclair, who is a Black Lives Matter supporter, told the crowd that she is not just "organizing for the abolition of the militarized police state," but also for the "abolition of the United States as we know it." The crowd cheered and applauded for Sinclair's proposal to tear down the United States.

Sinclair also said that Portland was "stolen land," and instructed the crowd to carry out a "land acknowledgment."

Artol
Federal property had been vandalized.

That's their justification fior intervention.

They actually have no interest in the general protest, only in protecting their property.
You truly believe that, because it doesn't seem in line with the documented actions.

Surtur
Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Antifa Leftists TORCH Portland Police Union In Night 52 of Riots, Media Blames Trump And Police

7wfu4jFBGso

But the *real* problem is apparently the feds arresting people...

cdtm
You truly believe that, because it doesn't seem in line with the documented actions.

Documented from who? CNN?

The same way they document a violent person as "Alt right", until we learn they're not?

Or the same way they branded the Covington Catholic kids as bigots and agitators, without a single apology when it came out the Black Israelite's were mixed up in it?

Artol
Documented from who? CNN?

The same way they document a violent person as "Alt right", until we learn they're not?

Or the same way they branded the Covington Catholic kids as bigots and agitators, without a single apology when it came out the Black Israelite's were mixed up in it?

I was more referring to the protester shooting footage of how people got picked up. I'm wondering though, how do you think transparency should work for the federal government? Like what should it have to do to show it is accountable to its people?

Silent Master
I was more referring to the protester shooting footage of how people got picked up. I'm wondering though, how do you think transparency should work for the federal government? Like what should it have to do to show it is accountable to its people?

So, because the person shooting the footage didn't know the reason the people were getting picked up. it must have been done for no reason and be an abuse of power?

Artol
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, because the person shooting the footage didn't know the reason the people were getting picked up. it must have been done for no reason and be an abuse of power?

No, it might be in some manner legit. That's where transparency and open communication would help. As it is, I would agree with the local Portland leaders that this is pouring gas in the flames.

Silent Master
No, it might be in some manner legit. That's where transparency and open communication would help. As it is, I would agree with the local Portland leaders that this is pouring gas in the flames.

So, if arresting people is pouring gas on the flames, what is allowing the protests and riots to go continue for over 50 days?

Surtur

You mean the flames the local Portland leaders refused to put out?

You also never really answered my question about what you thought citizens should do in the short term. We heard what you felt they should do long term(restructure laws).

Old Man Whirly!
https://youtu.be/zUjiQj18HRo

Wow...

snowdragon
https://youtu.be/zUjiQj18HRo

Wow...

I'm not buying that pile of shit wink That sad mayor has let the rioters expand their powerbase all the way to the destruction of federal property for nearly 60 days........ laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, of course. Enforcing the law and protecting federal property is now classified as "Gestapo tactics" by idiots on the left like pooty lol..

Not really surprising since the same people claiming that also stupidly think that America elected the next Adolf Hitler in Trump lol.

BrolyBlack
Pretty sure nothing the articles shows is abuse.

Unmarked vehicles are perfectly normal and has been for some time, and monitoring potential flashpoints is actually part of their job.

Whirly like to troll/lie like a dumbass on a daily basis

Surtur
Some people are acting like these agencies are scooping people up and making them disappear. Seeing a lot of it from people on CNN.

Surtur

Far Left Insurgents BREACH Federal Courthouse And Attack Feds, Portland IS In Civil War

yRBYtp4qwc0

At this point local leaders have forfeited the right to complain about Trump sending troops in.

eThneoLgrRnae

Far Left Insurgents BREACH Federal Courthouse And Attack Feds, Portland IS In Civil War

yRBYtp4qwc0

At this point local leaders have forfeited the right to complain about Trump sending troops in.

Dumbasses on the left think that defending federal buildings is "Gestapo tactics" lmao.

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
He's Hitler!! Trump is Adolf Hitler in disguise!! laughing out loud

Surtur

eThneoLgrRnae
Fact: if anyone gets killed that is squarely the responsibility of the local leaders who failed their city

thumb up

Robtard
@surt If a leader sends in the troops, especially when none were asked, then the troops actions are that leaders responsibility.

But don't let that fact get in your way of praying for "Civil War" again.

eThneoLgrRnae
Everything bad that happens is always Trump's fault no matter the circumstances!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!

Silent Master
Just like it's the responsibility of any leaders who allow and even support riots in their cities?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
@surt If a leader sends in the troops, especially when none were asked, then the troops actions are that leaders responsibility.

They don't need to be asked. Especially when local leaders drop the ball.

Any deaths are on the local leaders for failing to put a stop to this.

Instead of whining and crying about Trumps tactics they could have been using their own forces to stop this. Render the troops Trump sent moot. Their own inaction made this necessary.

Robtard
Just like it's the responsibility of any leaders who allow and even support riots in their cities?

What was happening in Portland is on the Mayor, that comes with the job. Now it's on Trump, he sent in the troops, he takes responsibility, comes with the job.

Surtur
What was happening in Portland is on the Mayor, that comes with the job. Now it's on Trump, he sent in the troops, he takes responsibility, comes with the job.

Troops are there cuz of the mayor, he'll share in the responsibility no matter what you say

Robtard
They don't need to be asked. Especially when local leaders drop the ball.

Any deaths are on the local leaders for failing to put a stop to this.

Instead of whining and crying about Trumps tactics they could have been using their own forces to stop this. Render the troops Trump sent moot. Their own inaction made this necessary.

IOW: Every leader has to take responsibility especially if they're a Democrat. Trump does not have to take responsibility for anything he doesn't want to.

Yeah, already knew that about you.

Silent Master
Are the Portland police currently trying to stop the riots?

Robtard
Troops are there cuz of the mayor, he'll share in the responsibility no matter what you say

All the mess was Wheeler's shit-baby. Now it's Trump's, he did this to himself.

Surtur
IOW: Every leader has to take responsibility especially if they're a Democrat. Trump does not have to take responsibility for anything he doesn't want to.

Yeah, already knew that about you.

Let me bottom line this: nope, what will not be happening is democrats sit back and allow destruction and violence and do nothing and then when Trump responds they blame anything negative that happens on him.

This is what they wanted: they did nothing on purpose so he'd be forced to react and then they could gaslight, reference the Gestapo, etc.

It's disgusting how they use their own citizens as pawns in this chess match, all in an attempt to make Trump look bad.

eThneoLgrRnae

Federal buildings are the property of the federal government... can't believe you don't know this, or if you do you just don't care because "orange man bad!".

Federal agents have a duty to defend federal property. Those commie assholes wanna tear up and burn down the rest of Portland that's fine, that is a local issue. Federal property should be off limits though.

Trump did the right thing.

Robtard
Let me bottom line this: nope, what will not be happening is democrats sit back and allow destruction and violence and do nothing and then when Trump responds they blame anything negative that happens on him.

This is what they wanted: they did nothing on purpose so he'd be forced to react and then they could gaslight, reference the Gestapo, etc.

It's disgusting how they use their own citizens as pawns in this chess match, al in an attempt to make Trump look bad.

KMC does have a forum for conspiracies like this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

Surtur
All the mess was Wheeler's shit-baby. Now it's Trump's, he did this to himself.

There is no "was" here. It still is his, it never stops being his.

But he took no action cuz he knew people like you would react this way once Trump finally did something.

Surtur
KMC does have a forum for conspiracies like this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/

Yet you nor none of your pals utilized it for your russia threads, so did you forget about it up until now?

And hey, cuz I'm a nice guy I am willing to entertain your theories as to why they let this go on and did nothing.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Federal buildings are the property of the federal government... can't believe you don't know this, or if you do you just don't care because "orange man bad!".

Federal agents have a duty to defend federal property. Those commie assholes wanna tear up and burn down the rest of Portland that's fine, that is a local issue. Federal property should be off limits though.

Trump did the right thing.

You Trumpers need to get your talking points in line. Sending in the troops was all about saving lives and the humanitarian angle. Now it's about the "Federal buildings!".

eThneoLgrRnae
Yet you nor none of your pals utilized it for your russia threads, so did you forget about it up until now?

And hey, cuz I'm a nice guy I am willing to entertain your theories as to why they let this go on and did nothing.

thumb up Damn good question.

Surtur
It's possible Wheeler is playing us and he's secretly a high ranking NRA member. Cuz I'll be damned if he doesn't seem like he's doing everything he can to increase support for the 2nd amendment.

Cuz if the local government isn't gonna do shit and you're gonna whine if the feds step in...well, then people need to take matters into their own hands.

Robtard
There is no "was" here. It still is his, it never stops being his.

But he took no action cuz he knew people like you would react this way once Trump finally did something.

You take control over something, it becomes yours. Sorry, just how it works and I'm sorry these facts have upset you. That was not my intention here.

The Portland shitshow is now Trump's personal baby, lets hope he doesn't screw it up.

Surtur
Fact: if anyone gets killed that is squarely the responsibility of the local leaders who failed their city

Surtur
thumb up Damn good question.

I'm chuckling at how they think they can absolve the local democrat leaders of responsibility.

Never have I seen such desperate coping laughing

The best part seems to be they feel that this incorrect view will somehow become reality if they say it enough times.

Adorable.

Old Man Whirly!
November is coming. smile

Silent Master
So, what are the Portland police doing about all the rioters?

Surtur

So are some federal troops smile

Surtur

https://i.giphy.com/media/5x89XRx3sBZFC/giphy.webp

Old Man Whirly!
So are some federal troops smile And that will be more fuel for the rights downfall.

Robtard

They declared it a riot and they're trying to get it under control it seems.

Now did you actually think that would distract away from the fact that this is now Trump's responsibility? That's what happens when you pull rank and take control over something, you also take responsibility for the bad, not just the good.

Surtur
They declared it a riot and they're trying to get it under control it seems: https://ktvz.com/news/crime-courts/2020/07/18/oregon-officials-decry-federal-agents-after-protest-clashes/

Now did you actually think that would distract away from the fact that this is now Trump's responsibility? That's what happens when you pull rank and take control over something, you also take responsibility for the bad, not just the good.

If you say this enough times I promise you it will magically become fact wink

Robtard
I'm chuckling at how they think they can absolve the local democrat leaders of responsibility.

Never have I seen such desperate coping laughing

The best part seems to be they feel that this incorrect view will somehow become reality if they say it enough times.

Adorable.

HYG:

That's what happens when you pull rank and take control over something, you also take responsibility for the bad, not just the good.

Silent Master
According to that article, it says the police will respond to criminal activity, so why haven't they been arresting the rioters?

Robtard
If you say this enough times I promise you it will magically become fact wink

HYG:

You take control over something, it becomes yours. Sorry, just how it works and I'm sorry these facts have upset you. That was not my intention here.

The Portland shitshow is now Trump's personal baby, lets hope he doesn't screw it up.

Surtur
Still chuckling at:

"What are the cops doing about the riots?"

"They declared it a riot"

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/267/e8a.gif

Surtur
"What is the doctor doing about this cancer?"

"He declared it cancer"

laughing

Robtard
Still chuckling at:

"What are the cops doing about the riots?"

"They declared it a riot"

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/583/267/ex8a.gif

That's because you're quote editing again.

Here's the full quote: "They declared it a riot and they're trying to get it under control"

Surtur
"What are the allies doing about Hitler?"

"They declared him a bad guy"

Robtard
And that will be more fuel for the rights downfall.

It's what Trump wants, the fuel to the fire, not the downfall.

He wants to create as much chaos as possible so he can then scream "I'm the law and order president" while sending in more troops. You've already seen how Trumpers have handwaved Trump of responsibly if anything shit happens. He can pull rank and take control of the situation, but he's doesn't own any negative repercussions somehow.

Silent Master
That's because you're quote editing again.

Here's the full quote: "They declared it a riot and they're trying to get it under control"

What are they doing to "get it under control"?

Surtur
Declaring it a riot...

The next step is them going "no really, this is a riot".

Old Man Whirly!
It's what Trump wants, the fuel to the fire, not the downfall.

He wants to create as much chaos as possible so he can then scream "I'm the law and order president" while sending in more troops. You've already seen how Trumpers have handwaved Trump of responsibly if anything shit happens. He can pull rank and take control of the situation, but he's doesn't own any negative repercussions somehow. No, no he doesn't. The thing about Trumpers is that create their own narrative, regardless of the whole truth. I think this narrative, absolves them of both their bigotry and what they have done. In the end like Peter they will deny following him as their messiah.

Robtard
What are they doing to "get it under control"?

I'm not a cop in Portland. Read the story. Or don't, either way not doing your time-waster-troll game. It's boring to me.

Robtard
No, no he doesn't. The thing about Trumpers is that create their own narrative, regardless of the whole truth. I think this narrative, absolves them of both their bigotry and what they have done. In the end like Peter they will deny following him as their messiah.

Absolutely correct on the "will deny following him as their messiah".

Looking forward to reading the remaking of their own personal histories and giggling. It's already started with "I don't care if Trump loses..." Too funny.

Old Man Whirly!
Absolutely correct on the "will deny following him as their messiah".

Looking forward to reading the remaking of their own personal histories and giggling. It's already started with "I don't care if Trump loses..." Too funny. Me too, it may take a while for them to crawl back into their little holes. But crawl they will.

Surtur
The coping from the alt leftists here has reached epic levels

https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Silent Master
I'm not a cop in Portland. Read the story. Or don't, either way not doing your time-waster-troll game. It's boring to me.

The story doesn't say they've actually done anything to stop the rioters.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yup. No shit it is. Why do you keep repeating that like some retard? You think we don't know it already?

You're obviously the one afraid. You and all the other Trump-haters. You're just trying to hide your fear by pretending to act confident that Trump will lose. I'm sure with each passing day your fear grows.

Surtur
The good news is other cities have seen what Trump is willing to do if they do not do their jobs.

So they really can't complain now if another city neglects their duties and gets troops sent in.

Old Man Whirly!
Yup. No shit it is. Why do you keep repeating that like some retard? You think we don't know it already?

You're obviously the one afraid. You and all the other Trump-haters. You're just trying to hide your fear by pretending to act confident that Trump will lose. I'm sure with each passing day your fear grows. you seem triggered by November.

November is coming little one.

Adam_PoE
The story doesn't say they've actually done anything to stop the rioters.

You have ****ing Google, right? If you do not see the answer to your question, look it up. Waste your time instead of everyone else's.

dadudemon

Pretty sure multiple people, including those on the left, have asked for Trump to stop the major issues, asked for help, etc.

He was also criticized by the left for the mess that is happening.

Feels like the left put Trump into a Double Bind with their anti-Trump hysteria. He is either leading a failing country with civil unrest or he is being an evil dictator by trying to stop the violence, bring peace and civility back, and save innocent lives from more of the riots. It's a lose-lose if your have TDS.

But in the normal person's eye: if my local government can't protect me, I need the feds. And this is just a plain win by Trump no matter how the media tries to spin it as him being an evil dictator.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Pretty sure multiple people, including those on the left, have asked for Trump to stop the major issues, asked for help, etc.

Feels like the left put Trump into a Double Bind with their anti-Trump hysteria. He is either leading a failing country with civil unrest or he is being an evil dictator by trying to stop the violence, bring peace and civility back, and save innocent lives from more of the riots. It's a lose-lose if your have TDS.

But in the normal person's eye: if my local government can't protect me, I need the feds. And this is just a plain win by Trump no matter how the media tries to spin it as him being an evil dictator. Good gaslightingting attempt but Doomed to fail. You get why? Right?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You have ****ing Google, right? If you do not see the answer to your question, look it up. Waste your time instead of everyone else's. thumb up they really are not helping themselves.

Surtur

But in the normal person's eye: if my local government can't protect me, I need the feds. And this is just a plain win by Trump no matter how the media tries to spin it as him being an evil dictator.

DDM sure does trigger lefties here. I love it smile

Old Man Whirly!
DDM sure does trigger lefties here. I love it smile Good Igor thumb up i think in one way you are right, his pretend libereal status is a bit pathetic and his right wing views are exposed.

Surtur
And yes here is the what the weasels do:

1-foster chaos in the city
2-do nothing and wait for trump to respond
3-call trump a fascist when he responds(thus showing they have no clue what fascism is)

Old Man Whirly!

3-call trump a fascist when he responds(thus showing they have no clue what fascism is) November is coming... keep your culture war. smile

Robtard

This works as a response to that:

Robtard

3-call trump a fascist when he responds(thus showing they have no clue what fascism is)

HYG again:

Surtur

The bottom line is the mayor owns whatever happens in Portland. If Trump had not given him a chance to resolve the issue and just sent troops in right away it would be different, but the mayor forced trumps hand.

Surtur
HYG again:

And yet this is pretty much exactly what they did. They allowed this to happen and did nothing and once Trump responded they called him a fascist.

eThneoLgrRnae

Pretty much, yeah.

Old Man Whirly!
And yet this is pretty much exactly what they did. They allowed this to happen and did nothing and once Trump responded they called him a fascist. Trumps response was that of a fascist. Might makes right etc.

Surtur
Trumps response was that of a fascist. Might makes right etc.

Nah, he could have come down a lot harder than he did.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah, he could have come down a lot harder than he did. Oh, he could but that would have really queered his pitch.

Robtard
The bottom line is the mayor owns whatever happens in Portland. If Trump had not given him a chance to resolve the issue and just sent troops in right away it would be different, but the mayor forced trumps hand.

Repeat: Wheeler used to be responsible, now it's on Trump's shoulders. Trump pulled rank to to take control, he takes responsibility for both the good and the bad that comes out of this. Let's hope Trump doesn't screw this one up.

Surtur
Repeat: Wheeler used to be responsible, now it's on Trump's shoulders. Trump pulled rank to to take control, he takes responsibility for both the good and the bad that comes out of this. Let's hope Trump doesn't screw this one up.

Your opinion has been noted thumb up

Silent Master

They're just doing their normal trolling, you're not going to get an honest response.

Robtard
Your opinion has been noted thumb up

My correct opinion, which is also a fact.

What's funny, you clearly have no faith in Trump doing a good job here, as I said he would take credit for the good if so. Very telling of you. Now do your thing.

Surtur
My correct opinion, which is also a fact.

What's funny, you clearly have no faith in Trump doing a good job here, as I said he would take credit for the good if so. Very telling of you. Now do your thing.

I have no doubt you feel what you believe is correct.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
Repeat: Wheeler used to be responsible

Lulz, let's be absolutely clear, Wheeler isn't a responsible leader and he never wanted to be responsible for the riots. He deliberatly sat back as rioters broke his city and let them destroy federal property because he knew it would force federal agents to act.

In short, wheeler was never "responsible." Lulz his TDS is so bad he lets his city burn for it wink

BrolyBlack
This could have gone here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=613830&pagenumber=2349#post17236309

Patient_Leech
Hey, just popping in to say hey, and I'm all good. Hope everyone is doing well, staying safe and healthy.

Oh, and hooray for American fascism! Awesome stuff.

BrolyBlack
Come here soon so we can beat you stupid face in!

dadudemon

That's all true.

dadudemon
They're just doing their normal trolling, you're not going to get an honest response.

thumb up

But I do think Robtard's follow-up is also correct - now it is on Trump to resolve the situation and send the violent Marxist thugs back home to their parents.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Hey, just popping in to say hey, and I'm all good. Hope everyone is doing well, staying safe and healthy.

Oh, and hooray for American fascism! Awesome stuff.

Are you in Portland? I can't remember.

Surtur
Lol Portland mayor went out to talk to "protesters" and got hit with tear gas

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

snowdragon
Lol Portland mayor went out to talk to "protesters" and got hit with tear gas

Watching that news clip woke my dog up from his obvious dog whistling to his fellow rioters laughing

Surtur
The mayor was all "there was no reason for the feds to do this" as people set fires in the background

snowdragon
The mayor was all "there was no reason for the feds to do this" as people set fires in the background

As we continue to creep up to day 60 in portland riots...........way to protect hoodlums and vandals while managing to shit on 99% of your law abiding constituants by not handling this wink

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Live footage of Portland's mayor:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/12Zv57OF16CQg/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
Wait till Rob comes and claims the protests are peaceful.

Then the circle will be complete

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Wait till Rob comes and claims the protests are peaceful.

Then the circle will be complete

We will be told they were "mostly" peaceful.

Sort of how the flights on 9/11/2001 were "mostly" routine.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
At least three federal officers may be permanently blind after Portland rioters attacked them with lasers

*smh*

Surtur
Look at how these animals behave:

Feds tackle rioters, hit them with batons, force them to run away from battered Portland courthouse they were trying to break into

Why do people think it's okay for "protesters" to try to do this? Why do they think the government should not respond?

BrolyBlack
Wait till Rob says blinding them was peaceful

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Wait till Rob says blinding them was peaceful

I'm sure he'll just say it is somehow trumps fault.

BrolyBlack
Buying federal court houses is totally peaceful

Surtur

Democratic Mayor Literally Joined The Riots And Supported Extremists Proving Trump is Right

hdcdgaWtCGw

At this point there is no valid argument one could make for allowing the local authorities to be the ones to handle this situation. None.

BrolyBlack
So the mayor is supporting arson

Also he has a armed security detail with him.

Seems ironic

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Is that all you have to say? Or you just avoiding looking like an ass?

Old Man Whirly!
You guys are thinking bout me again smile laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Whirly stop making Nazi threads supporting leftist fascism

eThneoLgrRnae

Democratic Mayor Literally Joined The Riots And Supported Extremists Proving Trump is Right

hdcdgaWtCGw

At this point there is no valid argument one could make for allowing the local authorities to be the ones to handle this situation. None.

Yeah, and after he joined them soon after they started attacking him and demanding he resign lol.

Oh leftists.. .. smh.

Robtard
laughing out loud

I should have not interrupted, they would have gone on and on thinking about me.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/P5zBkNY.jpg

This guy is going to get somebody killed.

snowdragon
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-race-portland-valor/court-documents-reveal-secretive-federal-unit-deployed-for-operation-diligent-valor-in-oregon-idUSKCN24N2SH

Wow, Portland needs to get it's shit together.

Surtur
The mayor is trying to stoke panic, he's not even trying to hide which side he is on.

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/P5zBkNY.jpg

This guy is going to get somebody killed. ^ What Surt won't tell you is that Wheeler went on to say that he spoke with the OR attorney general after this concern was brought up and that he was assured that it would be illegal for the Feds to use live ammo and that they wouldn't be doing it.

Surtur
And? That doesn't excuse his posting a rumor that is going to stoke panic.

But keep on carrying water for these people as they ruin Portland thumb up

Robtard
People brought up a concern. He spoke with someone who would know, the concern was put to rest. Seems like he did his job here to help squash people's fears that they'd get shot.

Very telling you only chose to post a select part of that and omitted the rest. It's like you have an agenda here.

Surtur
People brought up a concern. He spoke with someone who would know, the concern was put to rest. Seems like he did his job here to help squash people's fears that they'd get shot.

Very telling you only chose to post a select part of that and omitted the rest. It's like you have an agenda here.

*yawn* Not gonna play these troll games with you anymore. Lets just have Whirly come in and pretend you made a valid point and we'll move on. I'll even allow you a pretend victory thumb up

Robtard
Pray tell why you only posted part of the information instead of the whole?

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-race-portland-valor/court-documents-reveal-secretive-federal-unit-deployed-for-operation-diligent-valor-in-oregon-idUSKCN24N2SH

Wow, Portland needs to get it's shit together.

Bingo, and the mayor attempting to stoke panic is making things even worse.

Old Man Whirly!
Pray tell why you only posted part of the information instead of the whole? Thou dost raiseth a true and honourable point wise one.

Surtur
Thou dost raiseth a true and honourable point wise one.

No he really doesn't, but you two will just gaslight over the answer. You see it's irrelevant because people there are already accusing these troops of behaving illegally. So saying "this isn't going to actually happen because I'm told it's illegal" isn't going to assuage people.

So yes, regardless: it will be stoking panic needlessly.

Now watch as you two go about responding in exactly the manner I said you would, because at this point you literally can't do anything else smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>