Thor with Stormbringer vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Everyone is gonna say Cap Marvel but I say Thor

cdtm
You think so?

Thor has more options, the way I see it. He could just bi-frost her into the sun.

Or cut her in half. That axe carved through Thanos like a knife through hot butter.

ShadowFyre
That's what I think, but everyone thinks Cap is stronger because if that Thanos headbutt

StiltmanFTW
She is stronger than base Thanos.

Stormbreaker waded through full IG blast.

h1a8
Captain Marvel is more durable than Thanos.
Wading through IG blasts just means the axe is very durable. It has no bearing on force of push. Lasers disintegrate and do very little pushing. That's an example.

xPRIMEx
Close fight. Marvel wins the majority but Thor could win too it just depends

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
Wading through IG blasts just means the axe is very durable. It has no bearing on force of push. Lasers disintegrate and do very little pushing. That's an example.

Not only Thanos failed to stop it, it got embedded in his chest.

All from a single throw.

Silent Master

Prove it.

ShadowFyre
H1s stance: Thanos was just trying to bedazzle Stormbreaker with light. He was never even attacking, making every single Marvel movie a non feat. Superman wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
H1s stance: Thanos was just trying to bedazzle Stormbreaker with light. He was never even attacking, making every single Marvel movie a non feat. Superman wins.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Prove it.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

All from a single throw.

Let me clarify. I don't mean the blast didn't push against Stormbreaker at all. It did most likely push against it. My point is that it didn't push against it with insane like push forces (like above 50 tons). In most of Thanos blasts, more of a destroying or matter manipulating force was used with low push force.

Let's say that Stormbreaker resisted the push force of the IG blast. Then that's not a good feat because it wasn't great push force.

If anyone disagrees and supports the feat then kindly prove that Thanos blast had a lot of push force (more than 50 tons).

Psychotron
Superman wins without the axe.

tkitna

laughing

Silent Master
Let me clarify. I don't mean the blast didn't push against Stormbreaker at all. It did most likely push against it. My point is that it didn't push against it with insane like push forces (like above 50 tons). In most of Thanos blasts, more of a destroying or matter manipulating force was used with low push force.

Let's say that Stormbreaker resisted the push force of the IG blast. Then that's not a good feat because it wasn't great push force.

If anyone disagrees and supports the feat then kindly prove that Thanos blast had a lot of push force (more than 50 tons).

Prove it.

Darth Thor

All from a single throw.

Welcome to the Thorbags club. I knew youd get here eventually.

Now just have to convert you from Wolverine to Spider-Man and from Obi-Wan to Maul and Anakin.

playa1258
Thor brings the pain to the ****.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Now just have to convert you from Wolverine to Spider-Man and from Obi-Wan to Maul and Anakin.

I'm not a thorbag.

But against h1a8, I will team-up with the devil himself.

You were always going easy on him, but I see your patience has run out, too?

Darth Thor
You were always going easy on him, but I see your patience has run out, too?

Usually dont need to given everyone else does.

But his made up rules and double standards make for a frustrating debate.

ShadowFyre

I read that and thought it was the shrooms. He really took Thor's side tho

StiltmanFTW
Usually dont need to given everyone else does.

But his made up rules and double standards make for a frustrating debate.

There is no "debate" with h1a8.

He is a retarded piece of shit that should be put down like a rabid dog.

h1a8
Prove it.

It provided a low push force unless you can prove otherwise. As none of Thanos blasts showed great push force.

h1a8
There is no "debate" with h1a8.

He is a retarded piece of shit that should be put down like a rabid dog. Prove I'm Retarded. Give me one example of something I said recently that was retarded.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
It provided a low push force unless you can prove otherwise. As none of Thanos blasts showed great push force.

Since you didn't provide proof, your claim will be ignored.

StiltmanFTW
Prove I'm Retarded. Give me one example of something I said recently that was retarded.

FIFTEEN YEARS of proof, right there in your posting history, ain't enough...?

h1a8
Since you didn't provide proof, your claim will be ignored.

I did. You don't understand how proof works. A negative doesn't Have to be proven when there is no evidence to the contrary.

The original assertion is that stormbreaker resisted insane push forces when there is no proof it did.

I stated that every blast made by Thanos didn't have great push force. They rather had more destroying or matter manipulating ability. A laser can destroy but only push a little.

Now if you believe that the blast has tremendous push force then you are free to prove it. But going by every showing there is no evidence to it.

h1a8
FIFTEEN YEARS of proof, right there in your posting history, ain't enough...?

So you can't mention ONE thing? I c why. You are merely lying.

Silent Master
Since h1 didn't provide proof, his claim will be ignored.

StiltmanFTW
So you can't mention ONE thing? I c why. You are merely lying.

You've been trying to apply math and real life physics to comic books and sci-fi action films for 15 years. Here, that's your "one thing".

Seek help.

riv6672
Everyone is gonna say Cap Marvel but I say Thor
I say Thor.

NemeBro
Carol stomps.

ShadowFyre
You've been trying to apply math and real life physics to comic books and sci-fi action films for 15 years. Here, that's your "one thing".

Seek help.

Ummm you missed the part where his math is literally almost completely wrong every single time.

"Bullets hit with a billion tons of force"

"Neutron stars at best are 100 ft wide"

h1a8

Seek help.
So it's wrong to apply physics to feats to determine how great the feat was? You know others have done it many times here. I'm not unique.

Also without physics then there is no debate. I can just say a feat is greater than another without proof. So this would be an opinionated forum and not a debate forum.

h1a8
Ummm you missed the part where his math is literally almost completely wrong every single time.

"Bullets hit with a billion tons of force"

"Neutron stars at best are 100 ft wide"

I have never been wrong in my math. Not once.
The bullet thing was calculated by a program. I did the math myself afterwards and got the correct result. I posted a picture of the program and the answer it generated.

I never stated a REAL neutron star is 100ft.
Even if I did then that has nothing to do with math.

Darth Thor
I have never been wrong in my math. Not once.
The bullet thing was calculated by a program. I did the math myself afterwards and got the correct result. I posted a picture of the program and the answer it generated.

Yeah and pigs fly. I calculated it and my answer was 100% correct. A special software confirmed it as well.

riv6672

h1a8

h1a8
Yeah and pigs fly. I calculated it and my answer was 100% correct. A special software confirmed it as well.

I posted the math to bullet problem. All the steps. My answer was different than the one the program got. I posted a pic of the program with the input values and the answer it generated.

But for some odd reason if I made a mistake on some other math post (which anyone can) then anyone is free to point out the mistake. The fact that no one did proves that no one is capable of understanding the math themselves to find the mistake. That's why I always ask others to take my work to a REAL physicists to check the work. I even gave links to a physics site where physicists answer questions for free.

h1a8
Anyway is there any other proof that Stormbreaker can cut CM?Because it waded through a blast isn't proof.
Based off her strength (as strong as Thanos) then she can also overpower the axe like Thanos did.

Darth Thor
I posted the math to bullet problem. All the steps. My answer was different than the one the program got. I posted a pic of the program with the input values and the answer it generated.

But for some odd reason if I made a mistake on some other math post (which anyone can) then anyone is free to point out the mistake. The fact that no one did proves that no one is capable of understanding the math themselves to find the mistake. That's why I always ask others to take my work to a REAL physicists to check the work. I even gave links to a physics site where physicists answer questions for free.

I don't think you have any clue how much Billions of tons of force is.

Ergo, your match and program are both BS.

h1a8
I don't think you have any clue how much Billions of tons of force is.

Ergo, your match and program are both BS.

It stated millions not billions
The program sucked. I don't use it anymore.

If my math suck then prove it. Take one of my posts where I do math step by step and show the errors.
I can repost one for you. You want the Nam train throwing feat? Find the errors. Should be easy since my math suck.

Darth Thor
It stated millions not billions
The program sucked. I don't use it anymore.

If my math suck then prove it. Take one of my posts where I do math step by step and show the errors.
I can repost one for you. You want the Nam train throwing feat? Find the errors. Should be easy since my math suck.

The fact that you have equate billions of tons of force to bullets which don't even bring buildings down is all the proof we need that your maths is off.

But it's quite worrying you don't have the common sense to see that. When we were in school Common Sense was always used as the most basic check for your math.

Silent Master
Remember, h1 has stated that there are physicists online that are willing to check people's work. it's obvious that he either uses programs or goes to them as he is obviously incapable of doing the work himself. after all, if he had the math skills of even a 12 year old. he never would have posted and then defended those laughable bullet numbers.

StiltmanFTW
They should stop letting patients anywhere near online computers in the asylum h1 is living in...

h1a8
Remember, h1 has stated that there are physicists online that are willing to check people's work. it's obvious that he either uses programs or goes to them as he is obviously incapable of doing the work himself. after all, if he had the math skills of even a 12 year old. he never would have posted and then defended those laughable bullet numbers.

How can I use programs when I post the steps? I assure you that when I post the steps it was all me.

The fact that no one here found any errors with my math proves that either they checked it and found it correct or they are not skilled enough to do it.

The fact that you have equate billions of tons of force to bullets which don't even bring buildings down is all the proof we need that your maths is off.

But it's quite worrying you don't have the common sense to see that. When we were in school Common Sense was always used as the most basic check for your math.
Millions not billions. Are you slow?

My math? I just told you it was the program. Again you are slow.
And the calculation was about pressure, not force. Guess how much pressure a hypothermic needle initially hits you with when someone pushes it in you with 5 pounds of force? More than 600 tons per square inch. If you think that's stupid then either ask a physicist or I can send you the proof myself.

And it's all about how long a force or pressure lasts. For example, A million ton force hitting you for only a nanosecond would do almost nothing to you. You would barely move.

Silent Master

h1a8

good job trolling. CM wins.

Silent Master
Per your own standards, not addressing someone's entire argument is proof of trolling and you completely ignored 1 of the 2 options I listed.

So, by your own standards. you were the troll.

Adam Grimes
Captain Marvel stomps.

h1a8
Per your own standards, not addressing someone's entire argument is proof of trolling and you completely ignored 1 of the 2 options I listed.

So, by your own standards. you were the troll.

You didn't give an argument for any of these characters winning. So no need to address anything.

StiltmanFTW

Heh.

It's pretty sad, actually.

ShadowFyre
The fact that he is still refuting something I remembered him saying 2 pages later should be all the proof you need.

Lifehack 101 H1: Don't continuously lie about random shit and even if you are right or wrong in your argument you can live your life stress free and without worry of having to constantly protect and defend the last terrible statement you made.

You need a "zero seconds since last lie determined" counter

h1a8
The fact that he is still refuting something I remembered him saying 2 pages later should be all the proof you need.

Lifehack 101 H1: Don't continuously lie about random shit and even if you are right or wrong in your argument you can live your life stress free and without worry of having to constantly protect and defend the last terrible statement you made.

You need a "zero seconds since last lie determined" counter

I never lied here on kmc ever. If you disagree then please point out one time I lied.

The problem here is that I'm dangerous to the marvel bias. There are trolls here far worst than me. Yet some seem to give me more energy and flame me more. My arguments are strong and very dangerous.

So you guys can continue to derail and flame. As long as my arguments aren't refuted then I win the debate.

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.