Please don't vote Kanye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Self explanatory.

Want to see America get wtf shitstomped in a war? Vote Kanye

Want to see America get wtf shitstomped by seasoned politicians in foreign policies? Vote Kanye

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
Really? I hope not because sadly, a good portion of people would vote him simply because of his race and they like his music.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Really? I hope not because sadly, a good portion of people would vote him simply because of his race and they like his music.

I will vote for him simply because he is black and I need to express my wokeness to the world by voting for a person of color.

I am a very good person. Very enlightened. I support people of color. Black people, especially, need my care and love to succeed in life.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Maybe a country singer will run and steal Trump votes to balance it out.

snowdragon
I'm voting Kanye and bustin out babies for the million dollar paydays for baby making he suggests on his platform oh and free weed.

Maybe he'll sign a pair of yeezys for me too, ball'n.

Mindship
C'mon. Make Medication Great Again.

Blakemore
VOTE FOR GAY FISH COS HES A GENIUS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.