jUsT a QuEsTiOn FoR u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1
hey ppl, i wuz jus wonderin if yall know if tom felton is in the 3rd movie....cuz ive heard a lot of rumors on sites that hes not playin draco in this movie...so can ya tell me??? thanx wink

ByEz,
GaBbY*

Malfoy's chick
He defintely is, he says that he is doing all the movies he can then he is quitting acting. NOOOOOO!!!!

Evy_O
Haven't heard anything like that... *puzzled look*

Malfoy's chick
I read it in a interveiw in a magazine, he wants to become a professional fisherman

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1
yah i heard that too, that afta all the hp movies r done, he wants to quit acting and be a fisherman. I mean, ill REALLY REALLY miss his hott face on the big screen , but, i want him to be happy...so thats all that matters i guess. lolz hellz yeah n' damn rite!!! anyway, hes awesome as draco!! Well, we have da last movies to look forward to!!!

*GaBbY mAlFoY*

green33
Draco Malfoy cute face hahaha hes a geek big grin and he only looks a 10 years old

mina.harker
i never heard anything like that, but id love for him to be a fisherman. fishing's so funny

brookealicious6
LOL. I heard he wanted to be a fisherman too! Hahahahaha...that's hilarious. If they do all the movies, they better not change the people who play all of the characters! It would be way too weird!
sad They already have to change Dumbledore......

airangel429
I agree....I dont want them to change any of the characters...it does make it weird...and now its hard to read the books and not to picture the cast from the movies.

that's a weird career.......give up acting for fishing?? never heard of that..........

robincooper
come on! smile corse he's in it it wouldn't be harry potter without the bad guy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.