Trish Walker (JJ S2) vs Agent May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Trish after getting her powers. Both are unarmed. Bloodlusted. Featureless area. How long does Trish last? Does she have any hopes of winning?

KingD19
I fell off SHIELD early. Hasn't May fought more impressive opponents than Trish?

tkitna
Trish wasnt much even with her powers. May should win pretty handily.

BruceSkywalker
May is the better fighter. She'll take this handily

KingD19
I want May to win because I hate Trish soooo much. She was so self-righteous and weing about everything.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
I fell off SHIELD early. Hasn't May fought more impressive opponents than Trish?
Yep. But IIRC she almost always used tech, weapons or environment to take them down. The only superman she didn't need that to do so is Francis, but his superstrength was explicitly due to steroid abuse, so I doubt his durability was that high.
Originally posted by KingD19
I want May to win because I hate Trish soooo much. She was so self-righteous and weing about everything.
Oh yeah, she was horrible from mid S2 onwards. Then again, its just that she's psychologically much weaker than Jess.
And for those who don't know, Trish powers were super toughness without super strength. She could jump off a 10-storey building and land on her feet with normal piercing durability. Though from what it appeared she could hit harder than normal due to the enhanced durability.

KingD19
She also had enhanced reflexes and agility. But yeah she was just the worst.

riv6672
May all day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.