California unable control Covid even under lockdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

Robtard
Here is the covid-19 thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t666006.html

YW

BrolyBlack
Hypocrisy 101^

Did you post that in any of Whirlys new Trump threads?

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

Unless you can find a way to blame Trump, amiright? rolling on floor laughing

Adam_PoE
Link

And Texas is out of ICU beds. What's your point? And why isn't this in the Coronavirus thread?

BrolyBlack
Odd, did you ask Whirly why his 20 new Trump threads arnt in the Trump thread?

It was so easy to expose both of your hypocrisy, it’s like I don’t even have to try.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
And Texas is out of ICU beds. What's your point? And why isn't this in the Coronavirus thread?

Because he's triggered.

BrolyBlack
Nope. Just wanted to see how you would react and you failed the test.

It’s like your incapable of seeing you hypocrisylaughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Odd, did you ask Whirly why his 20 new Trump threads arnt in the Trump thread?

It was so easy to expose both of your hypocrisy, it’s like I don’t even have to try.

There are 19 active threads in the GDF today. Of them, Old Man Whirly! authored three. You authored seven. So where is the hypocrisy? You have started twice as many threads as he, and are responsible for 37% of the ones currently spamming the GDF. So what the **** are you complaining about? If that behavior was a bannable offense, you are the biggest offender, and should be the first to go.

Robtard
There are 19 active threads in the GDF today. Of them, Old Man Whirly! authored three. You authored seven. So where is the hypocrisy? You have started twice as many threads as he, and are responsible for 37% of the ones currently spamming the GDF. So what the **** are you complaining about? If that behavior was a bannable offense, you are the biggest offender, and should be the first to go.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/jOawfvTuyfZSYNCBu0/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
I like your funny numbersthumb up

Just because my threads are more active than his redundant Trump threads looks better for me and worse for him.

Of coarse you being a liar and full of confirmation bias assume that because my threads are more active than his, that means mine are spam and his arnt.

I thought you were smarter than this but apparently not.

Adam_PoE
Quick, summon, DDM. Maybe he will write a wall of text with nonsense statistics to try to save you from this self-own.

BrolyBlack
Not needed, You numbers were not even correct thumb up

No matter how hard you try you are making yourself look like a self serving hypocrite.

Keep digging in

Adam_PoE
If you create twice as many threads as the next person, and are solely responsible for nearly 2/5 of all the spam threads in the GDF, then you are not in a position to cry about unfair moderation.

Silent Master
If you're so against spam, why are you spamming his thread?

eThneoLgrRnae
Quick, summon, DDM. Maybe he will write a wall of text with nonsense statistics to try to save you from this self-own.

DDM triggers you even more than Trump does and he isn't even a Trumper lol.

BrolyBlack
If you create twice as many threads as the next person, and are solely responsible for nearly 2/5 of all the spam threads in the GDF, then you are not in a position to cry about unfair moderation.

Again your numbers are inflated and way off to prove your unprovable point.

Wait for your cheerleaders to save you with words like bingothumb up

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you're so against spam, why are you spamming his thread?

I did not take a position about spam. I am simply holding the thread starter to his own position about spam.

BrolyBlack
Hold whirly to the same standard and we can agree on something

BruceSkywalker
im just here for the popcorn

https://i.postimg.cc/02Zn1Fx2/tenor.gif

oh and f$ck the young ***** who are screwing California right now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.