Yahoo Suspends all article commenting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

www.Yahoo.com

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting.

www.Yahoo.com

This is quite anti-American.

Why are they scared of people expressing their opinions of their left-slanted news articles? Does it upset them when people point out the obvious bias? Are they upset that people disagree with their dishonest tactics?

Surtur
At least it's not like "The Guardian" which only allows comments on certain articles, but not on others.

BackFire
I never read article comments anyways. Always just a cesspool of idiocy.

cdtm
I read them all the time, because they're a cesspool of idiocy.

Like reading a tabloid. smile

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by BackFire
I never read article comments anyways. Always just a cesspool of idiocy.

The comments are the best part of yahoo articles.

They literally got rid of the only reason to go to yahoo

eThneoLgrRnae
If you think those are entertaining you should try reading the comments under a Kent Hovind YouTube video sometime.

They are usually pure gold lol. Especially when the video is him debating an atheist/evolutionist.

jaden_2.0
Yahoo still exists?

Remember when they didn't buy Google for a million dollars. Idiots.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.