Joe Biden has never given an interview to Chris Wallace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What a lying dog face pony soldier

BackFire
He should do one. Wallace is legit.

Robtard
TBF, Biden's likely done lots of interviews throughout his long career with a wide assortment of hosts, so he might have just been mistaken.

Also, if he's like me all White people kinda look the same.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
I actually don't fully know what you're talking about here. From the thread title I assumed that Biden had said he'd interviewed with Chris Wallace before and he hasn't. Is that a correct assumption?

BrolyBlack
Pretty dumb to draw that conclusion when the OP Title says the exact opposite.

Good trollingthumb up

Robtard
Okay, I'll bite. What is the purpose of this thread?

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Okay, I'll bite. What is the purpose of this thread? smile shifty

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Not really

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Not really uh huh shifty

snowdragon
Biden doesn't need to do an interview with Wallace atm, he's playing the smart game and having Trump lose rather than force exposure on himself.

I don't suspect Biden to come out and play until a presidential "debate"

Robtard

jaden_2.0
I heard he did the interview under sniper fire.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
While I am sure one exist, you do realize Biden is someone who has suffered from stuttering (dysphemia) his whole life, yeah? You're attacking him over a speech impediment now.

You attack Trump over his hair, weight, skin problems, speaking etc, special rules and fee fees?

Raptor22
Huh?

https://youtu.be/sgaPBZ7s5LM

Robtard
You attack Trump over his hair, weight, skin problems, speaking etc, special rules and fee fees?

I don't care that you're attacking Biden for being a stutterer, was just making sure you knew.

Just like I didn't care you thought Obama was a secret Muslim born in Kenya who was going to literally start a war with Russia to cover up Clinton's emails were she helped her husband rape children. Your nonsense is your own.

Blakemore
stupid thread

Old Man Whirly!
You attack Trump over his hair, weight, skin problems, speaking etc, special rules and fee fees? Broly are you stamping your foot? smile

BrolyBlack
Not at all

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Blakemore
im stupid

Blakemore
it is a stupid thread

Silent Master
Well, it is about Biden.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.