Yo ho Yohoe. AOC makes Republican Yoho her hoe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Ocasio-Cortez delivers powerful speech after Republican's sexist remarks

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/23/aoc-speech-video-ted-yoho?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Blakemore
Go blue Florida and Biden landslide might actuality happen!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Go blue Florida and Biden landslide might actuality happen! We can hope, i do think at this moment apart from hard-core Trumpers it has fallen apart.

snowdragon
So, I've looked for anything to corroborate this story other than he said she said and no one heard the specific conversation, just "over heard" it. No video, no sound bites............so pretty much "news" over hear say.

Unless anyone can find any supporting evidence. I already searched the hill for it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508259-ocaasio-cortez-accosted-by-gop-lawmaker-over-remarks-that-kind-of

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
So, I've looked for anything to corroborate this story other than he said she said and no one heard the specific conversation, just "over heard" it. No video, no sound bites............so pretty much "news" over hear say.

Unless anyone can find any supporting evidence. I already searched the hill for it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/508259-ocaasio-cortez-accosted-by-gop-lawmaker-over-remarks-that-kind-of

Well he did apologize, but she rejected it.

It's why it's never best to bend the knee to these people. It doesn't end the situation, it's like throwing chum to a shark.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Ocasio-Cortez delivers powerful speech after Republican's sexist remarks

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/23/aoc-speech-video-ted-yoho?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

AOC cut their balls off again. It's why they can't stand her, a woman with an opinion and is vocal about it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Well he did apologize, but she rejected it.

It's why it's never best to bend the knee to these people. It doesn't end the situation, it's like throwing chum to a shark.

Yup. Never apologize or bend the knee to leftist rage mob or even individual leftist Bozos like AOC.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
AOC cut their balls off again. It's why they can't stand her, a woman with an opinion and is vocal about it. She is awesome tbh.

Quincy
She's so dope

eThneoLgrRnae
She IS a dope. A dope head lol. She's as dumb as a box of friggin' rocks.

Surtur

Blakemore
is it wrong that she turns me on a lil bit?

Surtur
Yeah she is way too old for you bro.

And damn if you didn't walk *right* into that one smile

Surtur
It took all my self control to not go "just like you walked into that elementary school"

Props to me for that, though I guess mentioning it now negates that.

Old Man Whirly!
is it wrong that she turns me on a lil bit? She turns me on a lot to be honest mate, nothing wrong there.

Blakemore
thanks whirly

Surtur
Physically yes is attractive.

Blakemore
im failing to see a problem here

Surtur
im failing to see a problem here

Nobody said the problem was with her looks.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I've said several times that she looks attractive on some occasions. No one is criticizing her for her looks. She's just dumb as shit. Oh, she also seems to be a racist; so, if you're white, Blake, which I'm assuming you are, she hates you bro and so you have no chance with her lol.

BrolyBlack
Robtard and Whirly have talked many times about sodomizing her. Clearly this is the right way to talk about women.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, I've said several times that she looks attractive on some occasions. No one is criticizing her for her looks. She's just dumb as shit. Oh, she also seems to be a racist; so, if you're white, Blake, which I'm assuming you are, she hates you bro and so you have no chance with her lol. well she's a bit old for me.... still would bang

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Robtard and Whirly have talked many times about sodomizing her. Clearly this is the right way to talk about women.

But if Trump or any well known conservative was heard on tape in a private conversation saying the same thing hypocrites like Rob and pooty would pretend to be outraged and would be calling for them to be locked-up lol.

Old Man Whirly!
But if Trump or any well known conservative was heard on tape in a private conversation saying the same thing hypocrites like Rob and pooty would pretend to be outraged and would be calling for them to be locked-up lol. durwank

Old Man Whirly!
Robtard and Whirly have talked many times about sodomizing her. Clearly this is the right way to talk about women. i have not talked about sodomising her, i've said I bet she smells great naked etc. I'm not into butt sex.

eThneoLgrRnae
durwank

That's all you can say because you know what I said is the truth.

BrolyBlack
Your right, it was just Robthumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
i have not talked about sodomising her, i've said I bet she smells great naked etc. I'm not into butt sex.

That's not what Robbie says about you lol. He says you enjoy it quite a bit both receiving and giving. laughing

Old Man Whirly!
That's not what Robbie says about you lol. He says you enjoy it quite a bit both receiving and giving. laughing durwank never been on a boat with just men for months mate.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
It's ok, pooty, to admit that you like taking it up the posterior from Robbie. We won't judge you for it. wink

BrolyBlack
durwank never been on a boat with just men for months mate.

Navy ships are co-Ed btw

Old Man Whirly!
Navy ships are co-Ed btw not when he was in the navy.

Blakemore
Rob likes anal. His choice, all the best. Never known Whirly to like it.

Old Man Whirly!
Rob likes anal. His choice, all the best. Never known Whirly to like it. Rob's quite religious, colour me shocked!

eThneoLgrRnae
Navy ships are co-Ed btw

Many are, yes. Mine was. Though the ratio of females to males was quite low. I think we may've had about a dozen women on the whole ship and of those only a few were actually attractive to me.

Blakemore
Rob's quite religious, colour me shocked! He is?

Old Man Whirly!
Many are, yes. Mine was. Though the ratio of females to males was quite low. I think we may've had about a dozen women on the whole ship and of those only a few were actually attractive to me. No doubt you had the construction worker, cowboy and biker though shifty

Old Man Whirly!
He is? Yeah, he's christian. Rational christian, he believes in God though.

eThneoLgrRnae
not when he was in the navy.

Wrong, "mate." We had some women on our ship.

Blakemore
Yeah, he's christian. Rational christian, he believes in God though. starting to lose respect for him. I'm sorry how can anyone believe that shit?

Old Man Whirly!
starting to lose respect for him. I'm sorry how can anyone believe that shit? I don't have a problem anyone believing anything as long as they don't want me to, too actively. When I was in Saudi people I knew were always trying to "save my soul with Islam", here it's Christianity, I'll stick to a glass of Henessey for any spirits I need. Rob like Bada is not the converting type of Christian.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, he's christian. Rational christian, he believes in God though.

If you call yourself a Christian but deny the Genesis account of history in favor of Darwinian nonsense then you are not a "rational Christian", "mate." At the very least, your faith is built on a house of cards.... very weak foundation.

Darwinian evolution is not compatible with true biblical Christianity. It is the complete opposite of what Genesis teaches.

Old Man Whirly!
starting to lose respect for him. I'm sorry how can anyone believe that shit? Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I don't have a problem anyone believing anything as long as they don't want me to, too actively. When I was in Saudi people I knew were always trying to "save my soul with Islam", here it's Christianity, I'll stick to a glass of Henessey for any spirits I need. Rob like Bada is not the converting type of Christian. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
If you call yourself a Christian but deny the Genesis account of history in favor of Darwinian nonsense then you are not a "rational Christian", "mate." At the very least, your faith is built on a house of cards.... very weak foundation.

Darwinian evolution is not compatible with true biblical Christianity. dur

Blakemore

Darwinian evolution is not compatible with true biblical Christianity. It is the complete opposite if what Genesus teaches. That's because the bible is not true and ridiculous!

eThneoLgrRnae
dur

So sorry I triggered you, "mate."

Blakemore
and you keep saying mate whilst accusing others for being triggered

eThneoLgrRnae
Rob likes anal. His choice, all the best. Never known Whirly to like it.

Pooty likes taking it up the bum. Robbie said so. Pooty is just too ashamed to admit it.

Blakemore
so is whirly pooty?

eThneoLgrRnae
and you keep saying mate whilst accusing others for being triggered

Uh, so what? Saying that stupid word that pooty is in love with doesn't mean I'm triggered. Pooty is the one who is triggered.

Old Man Whirly!
Many are, yes. Mine was. Though the ratio of females to males was quite low. I think we may've had about a dozen women on the whole ship and of those only a few were actually attractive to me. No offence mate, did you have your like for she males then? I don't judge or care, anything that brings love in the world is fine by me.

Blakemore
Mate is a common word British people use to mean pal, friend, buddy etc.

It's pretty normal.

eThneoLgrRnae
Mate is a common word British people use to mean pal, friend, buddy etc.

It's pretty normal.

I know it's a Brit thang lol. We used that word in the Navy sometime as well as it is a short version of "shipmate ".

Blakemore
you served in the navy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.