How American Conservative media amplify the republican theme of chaos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
American carnage: how conservative media amplify Trump's theme of chaos

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/24/donald-trump-conservative-media-protests-anarchy?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

The Culture war is a failed strategy.

1) it happened on Trumps watch
2) Trump brought it about
3) The only people who buy into the Conservative rhetoric are the Alt lite and Alt right. Even moderate Trumpers see through it. Yes moderate Trumpers exist. Not all Trumpers are fascists, but all American fascists are Trumpers!

snowdragon
Lulz, I've spoken on this numerous times. The medias narratives are there for clicks based on your particular tribal belief system.

I realize youre trolling for a Broly here but this makes me laugh because no one side owns this problem, it's simply a problem for everyone innundated with click bait headlines and narrativeswink

This should have just gone in the triggered forums.

cdtm
British reporting on American affairs are like the New York Time taking Russian Propaganda at face value. smile

Here's something small and local:

https://www.kptv.com/news/portland-police-report-240-increase-in-july-shootings-compared-to-2019/article_610d09f6-bfcc-11ea-ba5e-d7eacd55a00b.html

240% increase in one month. Sounds bad to me.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Lulz, I've spoken on this numerous times. The medias narratives are there for clicks based on your particular tribal belief system.

I realize youre trolling for a Broly here but this makes me laugh because no one side owns this problem, it's simply a problem for everyone innundated with click bait headlines and narrativeswink

This should have just gone in the triggered forums. Whilst i agree no one side owns misinformation, the rights goals of creating division and violence are different to the lefts of integration and compromise. As if I am trolling a specific trumper...

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.