Far-right Chelsea fan jailed for attack on Guardian's Owen Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jul/24/chelsea-fan-jailed-for-attack-on-guardian-journalist-owen-jones?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

jaden_2.0
A far right Chelsea fan?

Surely you jest. That'd be like saying there's far right Glasgow Rangers fans.

Surtur
But wait I thought it's okay to attack people if you get emotional enough?

No?

Eon Blue
Whirly is a slave owner and a hypocrite.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur

No?

It's totally different in this case because of fee fees. wink

Old Man Whirly!

No? Big difference between a personal insult crossing the line and something someone rights in a paper as a generalisation. I really don't think you have spent much time in social situations. No offence meant by that tbh, just an observation.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
It's totally different in this case because of fee fees. wink See above little one and the same goes for you. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Big difference between a personal insult crossing the line and something someone rights in a paper as a generalisation. I really don't think you have spent much time in social situations. No offence meant by that tbh, just an observation.

Yup, that's what I thought. It's different in this case "because reasons" lol.

jaden_2.0
A lot of Chelsea fans on KMC, I see.

Always figured they were a Man U bunch.

Robtard
Big difference between a personal insult crossing the line and something someone rights in a paper as a generalisation. I really don't think you have spent much time in social situations. No offence meant by that tbh, just an observation.

Entire generations where a screen is the main method of social interactions.

*shudders*

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Always figured they were a Man U bunch.

UyIrXH-ITw4

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Always figured they were a Man U bunch. yeah, i suspected Arsenal but probably too many black players in that team and Liverpool were out because of Saleh.Originally posted by Robtard
UyIrXH-ITw4 Sadly this is why young people don't get married etc. Some of them actually see online or distance relationships with people they have rarely or never met real romantic relationships. The internet gives a false world view to people.

Surtur

I didnt expect consistency from you, I expected excuses. And you deliveredthumb up

And son: you can continue to lie and say I haven't spent much time in social situations. You're just a pussy who is all talk smile

-Pr-

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jul/24/chelsea-fan-jailed-for-attack-on-guardian-journalist-owen-jones?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

That's a redundant description if I ever saw one.

Old Man Whirly!
I didnt expect consistency from you, I expected excuses. And you deliveredthumb up

And son: you can continue to lie and say I haven't spent much time in social situations. You're just a pussy who is all talk smile i didn't expect you to grasp the offline world and you delivered.Originally posted by -Pr-
That's a redundant description if I ever saw one. laughing out loud yes it is. Do you remember the retarded head hunter calling cards?

Surtur
Lol come to Chicago some time and I'll show you how I grasp it

Old Man Whirly!
Lol come to Chicago some time and I'll show you how I grasp it come to Lagos... smile

Robtard

Are you threatening to shoot people again or is that a sexual thing? "show you how I grasp it"

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you threatening to shoot people again or is that a sexual thing? "show you how I grasp it"

Not threatening to shoot anyone son. However, he seems to think I wont say the things to him in person that I say online.

Not only would I, but he'd do nothing about it smile

Robtard
Not threatening to shoot anyone son. However, he seems to think I wont say the things to him in person that I say online.

Not only would I, but he'd do nothing about it smile

Okay, fair enough. But be real for a moment, if Whirly was in front of you, you'd be very polite, non confrontational and "yes, sir" and "no, sirt" that.

Surtur
Okay, fair enough. But be real for a moment, if Whirly was in front of you, you'd be very polite, non confrontational and "yes, sir" and "no, sirt" that.

Nope, I'd say he's a pussy and ask how he gets his pecks to go all the way around to his back.

The best part? He'd do nothing smile

Robtard
Surt, you're only tough online. Who you trying to fool?

Surtur
Sorry if these facts bother u

Old Man Whirly!
Nope, I'd say he's a pussy and ask how he gets his pecks to go all the way around to his back.

The best part? He'd do nothing smile oh Surt... laughing out loud you seem quite angry online.

Surtur
So we're at the part where you pretend I'm mad. Okay. Rob you know what to do

Robtard
I'm already laughing. But thanks for thinking about me again.

Surtur
I'm already laughing. But thanks for thinking about me again.

Hey I'll let u pretend thumb up

BrolyBlack
Soccer gets pretty rough I heard

Robtard
It's the sport of kings and true champions

Surtur
No wonder we left the UK then

BrolyBlack
It's the sport of kings and true champions

**** you Robtard

Robtard
No wonder we left the UK then

The UK wasn't founded until 1922

jaden_2.0

You're talking about your penis, aren't you?

eThneoLgrRnae

Nah, pooty is not worthy of being called 'sir.' He just likes to act tough online. He's not actually fooling anyone.

Surtur
The UK wasn't founded until 1922

Dont play this game kid

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, pooty is not worthy of being called 'sir.' He just likes to act tough online. He's not actually fooling anyone. i hope you join our brief banching clips.

Robtard
Dont play this game kid

Look it up yourself then: www.google.com

Surtur
Look it up yourself then: www.google.com

One more time: dont play this game.

-Pr-
i didn't expect you to grasp the offline world and you delivered. laughing out loud yes it is. Do you remember the retarded head hunter calling cards?

Oh wow, that takes me back. Wasn't there a guy like Louis Theroux that infiltrated them or something? For a documentary I mean.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh wow, that takes me back. Wasn't there a guy like Louis Theroux that infiltrated them or something? For a documentary I mean. ha, theroux may well have done one, the donal mcintyre one with the ****wits was one I remember. They had something with a sofa, it was maybe 20 years back. I remember watching it with my eldest son.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/07WI9FW.jpg

-Pr-
ha, theroux may well have done one, the donal mcintyre one with the ****wits was one I remember. They had something with a sofa, it was maybe 20 years back. I remember watching it with my eldest son.

McIntyre! That's the one. Scary stuff.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
McIntyre! That's the one. Scary stuff. Mcintyre did some good shows way back when.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.