Beyonder and Molecule Man vs Leviathan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Pre-Retcon beyonder and Molecule Man vs The Leviathan (The Unwritten)

MrMind
Leviathan blinks them away

Senor Cage
Is Leviathan apart of the DCU or part of creator owned book?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Is Leviathan apart of the DCU or part of creator owned book?

They're Vertigo. Thing is though, it also take into account ALL of fiction.

Senor Cage
Not all vertigo books are apart of DCU. Only things like animal man, swamp thing, sandman, Lucifer, etc

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Not all vertigo books are apart of DCU. Only things like animal man, swamp thing, sandman, Lucifer, etc

Yeah but my point is,within it's own universe, ALL of fiction is included. So Moby Dick, Sinbad, Frankenstein etc.

So if DC comics exist in THEIR universe, its a part of it.

Stoic
I've never read anything comic book related that had to do with the Leviathan, but I was wondering if this was the same Leviathan that was stated to exist in the Abyss, and was created to torture Lucifer? If so I got the impression that this creature was more powerful than Angels.

Stoic
Sorry I was actually thinking of the Behemoth, not the Leviathan.

DarkSaint85
Yeah Leviathan is different -its us, basically. Everyone who ever reads a story becomes part of Leviathan. Marvel readers, DC, Image, Die Hard fans, Aliens, Moby Dick, Harry Potter, Stephen King fans, Gone with the wind,LOTR......anyone who has experienced their stories becomes part of Leviathan.

MrMind
not only that, it's infinite hierarchy of stories where each layer view the previous one as mere fiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.