NYT: US Government to Release UFO Information

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
The government might be confirming they have aircraft made off world

Link

Surtur
*is pleased*

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
I hope so. I'm sure I remember Trump saying before the 2016 election that he was going to publish info on stuff like this and the JFK assassination etc. I hope he does. That'd be awesome.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I hope so. I'm sure I remember Trump saying before the 2016 election that he was going to publish info on stuff like this and the JFK assassination etc. I hope he does. That'd be awesome.

I remember this, as well.

I definitely want UFO details. smile

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
We are not going to get Aliens, Russians maybe... one day.

BrolyBlack
Really? Russia again? You think Russia makes the ufos?

Surtur
Tons of military personnel have reported seeing UFO's. These aren't country bumpkins, but people trained and who can assess the speed, etc. of an aircraft by watching it.

Cops have seen them too. They are also trained observers.

Anyone with amazon prime check out the movie UFOs: The Secret History. It is the best documentary on the subject I have seen(and I have seen plenty).

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Tons of military personnel have reported seeing UFO's. These aren't country bumpkins, but people trained and who can assess the speed, etc. of an aircraft by watching it.

Cops have seen them too. They are also trained observers.

Anyone with amazon prime check out the movie UFOs: The Secret History. It is the best documentary on the subject I have seen(and I have seen plenty). yeah, lots of people see ghosts and angels etc. Doesn't make them real.

Russians are real.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
yeah, lots of people see ghosts and angels etc. Doesn't make them real.

Russians are real.

what happened to you in life to make you this obsessed with russians?

before you answer: no, do not dare blame it on trump or brexit. this clearly goes deeper.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I feel it goes deeper.

BackFire

Surtur
So the Russians are way way ahead of us, is your claim?

Trocity
I used to be a huge nerd for aliens when I was younger. I was convinced they had visited earth and were interacting with us in some way. The more I research UFOs though, the more likely I find it that these are probably super advanced secret projects that even governments might not fully be aware of.

Roswell was what got me into this line of thinking. The Nazis were extremely advanced technologically and there were rumours that documents were recovered after the Nazis were defeated that showed them experimenting in anti-gravity propulsion systems. America was super into this kind of research throughout the 50's.

IMO, what crashed in Roswell a few years after WW2 was quite likely recovered Nazi tech or something they created based off of recovered schematics that crashed during a test flight.

Just my theory.

Surtur
There are two options.

UFO's are real.

Or our government has technology vastly more advanced than they let on. I am not talking a mere 10 years ahead ether.

BackFire

Surtur

BackFire
The reports could also simply be exaggerated or wrong.

Surtur
Every single one of them?

BackFire

Surtur
I view alien claims just like i do ghost claims: 99.9% are bullshit.

But the few that remain...

BackFire
So is there like a particular UFO sighting that is considered to be the most compelling of them all? One particularly hard to debunk?

BrolyBlack
Phoenix and DC lights

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Phoenix and DC lights
American military experiments IMHO.

If Aliens were for real, wouldn't much of the world notice what they are up to? OR they want to play Hide and Seek with Americans only?

I do believe in the presence of sentient beings outside biological humans and animals on Earth, but these are largely unexplained phenomenon and not like Hollywood projections.

Or our government has technology vastly more advanced than they let on.
This is true.

snowdragon
If Aliens were real they would have to be one of the most benevolent forces known to man because their tech would be able to push us out of existance pretty easily.

Surtur
But if it's the military then it means they are just...investigating themselves? Lol

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
But if it's the military then it means they are just...investigating themselves? Lol

thumb up

A government UFO Team dedicated to investigating itself.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Not likely.

The government has a dedicated arm that researches UFO whole at the same time making them?

cdtm

cdtm
I've never seen a UFO.

I have seen something inexplainable. A very hard to discribe phenomenon, right in my neighborhood, with a witness.

Who ironically did separately see a UFO with her daughter. Which was confirmed by someone else up the road, who later compared notes.

Surtur
I legit read a book once about this think tank connected to the government that got paranoid upon realizing aliens were actually demons.

Lol.

I'm not kidding tho. Collins Elite.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
I've never seen a UFO.

I have seen something inexplainable. A very hard to discribe phenomenon, right in my neighborhood, with a witness.

Who ironically did separately see a UFO with her daughter. Which was confirmed by someone else up the road, who later compared notes.

UFO vs. extraterrestrial UFO are two different "things."

If you could not identify it and it was flying, it was a UFO.

cdtm
Originally posted by dadudemon
UFO vs. extraterrestrial UFO are two different "things."

If you could not identify it and it was flying, it was a UFO.

Sure, but I get the feeling there's a "Lol, they believe in aliens", as if seeing an actual flying saucer created and run by the government wouldn't justify the leap in logic.

I also have a sneaking suspicion if extraterrestrials were proven, and if a witness of such a craft is proven to have seen him, he'd STILL be looked down at as a crackpot for having believed he saw an extraterrestrial without concrete proof.

As if only stupid people jump to conclusions.

Surtur
I do think the government has planted some UFO stories in order to discourage belief

Surtur
I legit read a book once about this think tank connected to the government that got paranoid upon realizing aliens were actually demons.

Lol.

I'm not kidding tho. Collins Elite.

*paranoid*

BrolyBlack
What book?

Surtur
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004URRYPS/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Surtur
Not saying I believe it,but isn't it intriguing?

I love this kinda stuff.

They feel demons are behind all folklore. So goblins and witches and fairies. And ufos are just an update

Surtur
I would worship satan if given proof he is real

BrolyBlack
Not saying I believe it,but isn't it intriguing?

I love this kinda stuff.

They feel demons are behind all folklore. So goblins and witches and fairies. And ufos are just an update

Sounds more realistic then what we have been told tbh

Surtur
It ties into stuff like bigfoot too

With questions about why no corpses are found.

Same with stuff like the lochness monster.

And how they can vanish quickly

I'll just say I'd totally do that tho if I was a demon. Who wouldn't?

eThneoLgrRnae
I would worship satan if given proof he is real

That's disgusting, Surtur, but you'll get your chance probably within the next 5-10 years from now when the anti-christ is finally revealed. Sounds like you will be one of those who will gladly accept his mark/the mark of the beast.

He won't be Satan, himself, but he'll have the spirit of Satan within him and the Bible indicates that it'll be the great dragon (in other words, Satan) who gives him his power and it also says that most people (all of those who're unsaved) of the world will marvel after him and worship him and the dragon that gives power unto him.

As for myself, I will never accept the mark of the beast. I just hope I survive the persecution I will receive for refusing it. The Bible seems to indicate that most true Christians will be executed/beheaded during the Great Tribulation period.

Unfortunately, many Christians have been deceived into believing the pre-tribulation rapture lie and think they will be raptured out before the
Great Tribulation takes place and so will be totally unprepared for the great persecution they will face.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
That's disgusting, Surtur, but you'll get your chance probably within the next 5-10 years from now when the anti-christ is finally revealed. Sounds like you will be one of those who will gladly accept his mark/the mark of the beast.

He won't be Satan, himself, but he'll have the spirit of Satan within him and the Bible indicates that it'll be the great dragon (in other words, Satan) who gives him his power and it also says that most people (all of those who're unsaved) of the world will marvel after him and worship him and the dragon that gives power unto him.

As for myself, I will never accept the mark of the beast. I just hope I survive the persecution I will receive for refusing it. The Bible seems to indicate that most true Christians will be executed/beheaded during the Great Tribulation period.

Unfortunately, many Christians have been deceived into believing the pre-tribulation rapture lie and think they will be raptured out before the
Great Tribulation takes place and so will be totally unprepared for the great persecution they will face.

Lol.

But don't you think he throws the best parties tho?

eThneoLgrRnae
No comment lol .

Surtur
That means u totally know he does.

You ever wonder if he got super bummed out after he gave eve knowledge and she proceeded to go "oh i'm nude" and put clothes on?

Ever wonder if he was thinking "oh maybe this backfired".

eThneoLgrRnae
Very funny. Almost as funny as the Adam and Eve jokes Hovind tells a lot of.

Surtur
Then Adam covers up his junk and Satan is like "okay the glass went from empty to half full, cuz I prefer to be the only snake around here".

BrolyBlack

Surtur
It's a very strange story, so it's worth it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.