CR Thanos versus Lucifer/Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Galan007
After consuming TOAA? Yeah, he'd win.

MrMind
either of the brothers solo

Originally posted by Galan007

why though? marvel cosmology is smaller than dc, their supreme being is not omnipotent. why would absorbing a non omnipotent give thanos power above beings of higher cosmic hierarchies

Galan007
TOAA only became fallible when Thanos absorbed the CR and imbalanced his creation. When Thanos absorbed TOAA itself, the implication is that he gained the subsequent omnipotence/status that goes along with the title.

Imo, the most you could argue is a stalemate, given that Michael/Lucifer embody the power and will of The Presence, but no, I don't see how they could actually beat Thanos here. /shrug

MrMind
TOAA only became fallible when Thanos absorbed the CR and imbalanced his creation. When Thanos absorbed TOAA itself, the implication is that he gained the subsequent omnipotence/status that goes along with the title.

Imo, the most you could argue is a stalemate, given that Michael/Lucifer embody the power and will of The Presence, but no, I don't see how they could actually beat Thanos here. /shrug

Thanos was new to his power, he lacked omniscience. he had trouble finding eros and the troll throughout different points in time. we also saw eros and the troll jumped inside a distorted pocket dimension that wasn't in thanos' control. so he didn't become one with the omniverse

not only that. he was defeated because current thanos psychic controlled him, when he was trying to blow up the entire multiverse.

Galan007
Originally posted by MrMind
Thanos was new to his power, he lacked omniscience. he had trouble finding eros and the troll throughout different points in time. we also saw eros and the troll jumped inside a distorted pocket dimension that wasn't in thanos' control. so he didn't become one with the omniverse

not only that. he was defeated because current thanos psychic controlled him, when he was trying to blow up the entire multiverse. I mean, Lucifer/Michael aren't omniscient either, so I'm not sure why that matters? /shrug

Sure, but how does that 'defeat' apply to this battle, given that a plot-device like that wouldn't exist here?

MrMind
I mean, Lucifer/Michael aren't omniscient either, so I'm not sure why that matters? /shrug

Sure, but how does that 'defeat' apply to this battle, given that a plot-device like that wouldn't exist here?

But how does being omnipotent in a smaller cosmology transfer to a bigger one? in this case Marvel to DC. You and a both agree DC has a bigger cosmology

Let's say a random god of a universe, in the confinement of his universe is all powerful, his omnipotence however wouldn't directly transfer to a bigger multiverse from another fiction

Galan007
For me it's more about depth of power, rather than scale or w/e.

Lucifer and Michael embody two aspects of God's power, but Thanos actually was God.

MrMind
I personally don't consider TOAA equal to Presence anymore

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

BrolyBlack
TOAA never had any control over the Beyonder or their universe

Dr Manhattan is more powerful than the TOAA at this point

cdtm

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_One_Above_All

"Likely 1A". They can't even say for certain TOAA is 1A tier, let alone higher then that. laughing

Lucifer and Michael individually are both considered 1A for certain.

MrMind
Originally posted by cdtm
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_One_Above_All

"Likely 1A". They can't even say for certain TOAA is 1A tier, let alone higher then that. laughing

Lucifer and Michael individually are both considered 1A for certain.

why are you showing Galan that amateur vsbattles crap

cdtm
Because there isn't a Death Battle.

Galan007
I don't even know what "1A" means, nor do I care.

Sounds like nerd-speak to me. thumb up

MrMind
I may know of their virgin ways

cdtm
I don't even know what "1A" means, nor do I care.

Sounds like nerd-speak to me. thumb up

You're missing out, Vsbattles.com is hillarious.

Their tiering system alone:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System

I hear they changed everything too. Thought Robot and basic monitors became on Lucifer Morningstar and Michaels Tier, while One Above All hilariously fell from true omnipotence to "only" on Lucifer and Michaels tier.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
TOAA never had any control over the Beyonder or their universe

While is is true the Beyonders and their universe are separate from TOAA, I have my doubts they are anywhere near as powerful, given that LT was able to give them a fight and Adam Warlock!LT believes he would have been capable of fending off a Beyonder incursion, whereas LT during Infinity Conflict believed TOAA to be omnipotent and infallible relative to himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.