Come turn my electric off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Beat my team using as little as possible no q's, or Bruce almighties or obvious ones but no limit to people I guess.

Magneto-with apoc amp

Darth Sidious-with Dyad or whatever, has Detective Pikachu guardian

King Ghidorah-KOTM

Infinity War Thor-also gets Mjolnir and can use bifrost to attack but not teleport. Gets 3 three second blasts.

Electro-TASM

Shazam Family-all of em

riv6672
https://pa1.narvii.com/7317/8951761d863fdba672cab195a0339e6ea8cf4740r1-245-160_hq.gif

Lestov16
Todd Ingram
Silver Surfer
Hancock
Green Lantern

Anyone of them could solo

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lestov16
Todd Ingram
Silver Surfer
Hancock
Green Lantern

Anyone of them could solo Hancock would get soloed by Thor and Ghidorah on that team lmao.

Like, he's so laughably below the other three characters on your list (assuming you turn a blind eye to how inconsistent Todd is) it's ridiculous. Silver Surfer would solo ten Hancocks easily.

Lestov16
So what you're saying is that the black man is bringing the smallest package. (And it's Will Smith...)

BrolyBlack
Magento never got amped by Apoc

BrolyBlack
Doctor Strange
The Ancient One
Bleeding Edge Iron Man
Ant Man
QuickSilver

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Magento never got amped by Apoc

So that was originally Storm but the team wasn't very powerful. I thought Mags would help a lot.

Who is a strong electric based character or uses lightning attacks that should have been there?

Surfer is so...I dunno how you flip flop from a hh/low trans to below street level from getting knocked off that board. Makes it hard to debate with. Cause he could kill them from the next system, ooooooor he gets knocked off that board and Pikachu wtf shitstomps his ass

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
@broly, I meant who would have been a better choice on my part to make the team stronger and possibly smaller.

Originally that's what it took but didn't he get knocked off in the final fight as well? **** it. I would rather just be wrong than rewatch it

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.