ROS Kylo Ren vs. ROTJ Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Uncle vs. Nephew

Canon feats only

Force sabers all out
Who wins

Total Warrior
Luke

Galan007
Kylo takes Force based on what we've seen. Luke takes sabers and all-out.

Darthadi
Originally posted by Galan007
Kylo takes Force based on what we've seen. Luke takes sabers and all-out.
Kylo has better force feats but if Luke is Vader's equal he takes force too.

Forschbewithu
Originally posted by Darthadi
Kylo has better force feats but if Luke is Vader's equal he takes force too.

Yup. The argument comes down to how ROS Kylo compares to Vader.... Really next to nothing to support Kylo's superiority to Vader.. in fact just the opposite

Scizard
thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Darthadi
Kylo has better force feats but if Luke is Vader's equal he takes force too. I don't disagree.

Just mentioned that because the OP asked for "feats", and Kylo's actual displays of Force power/TK are superior to Luke's as of now. /shrug

Eli Vanto
Luke in all. Only one that's questionable is the force.

Darth Thor
Spite thread. Luke stomps.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't disagree.

Just mentioned that because the OP asked for "feats", and Kylo's actual displays of Force power/TK are superior to Luke's as of now. /shrug Didn't Luke pull down Star Destroyers with the force during the battle of Jakuu?

xPRIMEx
Kylo -should- at least be on the same level but since Luke has that =Vader quote he wins.

Psychotron
Luke is Vader's equal in ROTJ. Kylo loses hard.

relentless1
Neph gets a beatdown

Scizard
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Didn't Luke pull down Star Destroyers with the force during the battle of Jakuu?

IIRC they're tales like people telling stories to one another. So they could be exaggerated.

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Didn't Luke pull down Star Destroyers with the force during the battle of Jakuu? That tale is referenced in a few novels, but the stories are all told by characters from an in-universe POV, so they aren't necessarily valid(even though I certainly want to believe canon Luke is that powerful.)

ozz81
Luke

NTJack0
Kylo loses as always. He's absolute trash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.