King Ghidora vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
IW Thor w/stormbreaker

Vs

The King

ShadowFyre
I think we did this. So Stormbreaker can absolutely cut KG, but a throw will only do so much damage to a single head at a time, and he will heal. Also lightning will amp KG.

Now, KG just can't kill Thor without several unanswered blows or given time to drain him.

For me it depends on what happens to Thor when he gets hit with gravity beams. If electricity powers Thor as well (which is hit and miss in MCU)then it's kind of a stalemate or Thor as he should eventually be able to kill KG heads enough times that he won't have the energy reserves to keep regen a head.

If only KG is amped by all electricity then Thor is screwed as KG will have full use of his ranged attacks and Thor will be forced to melee with something to big for him to effectively seriously injure at once.

If purely physical then MCU and DCEU strongest guys are screwed when fighting him because of realistic physics.(kinda)

Beings like Reeves, Smallville, Supergirl are able to use their strength way past their size.

Smallville Clark could fly Godzilla to the sun no problem. JL Clark can't even if they were said to have exact same strength.

All bout the universe they come from.

carthage
Ghidorah stomps him

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I think we did this. So Stormbreaker can absolutely cut KG, but a throw will only do so much damage to a single head at a time, and he will heal. Also lightning will amp KG.

Now, KG just can't kill Thor without several unanswered blows or given time to drain him.

For me it depends on what happens to Thor when he gets hit with gravity beams. If electricity powers Thor as well (which is hit and miss in MCU)then it's kind of a stalemate or Thor as he should eventually be able to kill KG heads enough times that he won't have the energy reserves to keep regen a head.

If only KG is amped by all electricity then Thor is screwed as KG will have full use of his ranged attacks and Thor will be forced to melee with something to big for him to effectively seriously injure at once.

If purely physical then MCU and DCEU strongest guys are screwed when fighting him because of realistic physics.(kinda)

Beings like Reeves, Smallville, Supergirl are able to use their strength way past their size.

Smallville Clark could fly Godzilla to the sun no problem. JL Clark can't even if they were said to have exact same strength.

All bout the universe they come from.

Superman separated the mother box and held tech tonic plates which are billions of pounds.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by carthage
Ghidorah stomps him

ShadowFyre
Bro, we have done this over and over. One is unquantifiable and the other is a paper clipping. We have no idea how or in what manner, or how long it took. And a tectonic plate should be around trillions of tons not pounds.

And he couldn't lift a giant ship, had to fly slowly with an apartment building, the oil rig etc. Which leaves us averages.
And my argument isn't the strength anyway, it is that a human sized being is unable to apply that strength in a meaningful way when grappling,pushing,pulling, holding, or balancing against an opponent literally hundreds of thousands of times your mass.

He only has one attack that is capable of damaging Alpha Titans and that is fly holes in them. Which works on Legendary Godzilla but not Hesei Godzilla. And it would work on Heisei Ghidorah but not Legendary Ghidorah because they have stupid healing factors. And Ghidorah has 3 brains u gotta kill..but Clark will never get hit so stalemate.

Make Clark 50 feet tall and he would wreck both KG and Godzilla solo because then he would be blasting 40 foot holes in their heads instead of pin pricks

Anyway, Thor is in this thread and he will throw an axe and shoot lightning and I don't know how he gets past that HF when his power attacks heal KG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.