Armored Bushmaster vs Armored BP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
H2H in featureless arena
BP is in his new suit. He is not allowed to use his claws.
Bushmaster is with the concentrated Nightshade amp from the penultimate episode, and wearing Diamondback's armor. Win by KO, kill, submission.
How does this fight go?

KingD19
I think with the suit he can just outlast Bushmaster until the suit powers down, and he OD's from the Nightshade. Also those hits will give him some juicy energy pulses to fling him all over the place.

I will also say Bushmaster never fought anybody as fast/skilled/strong in a single package as Panther before, so he may be overwhelmed as the Diamondback suit doesn't provide any amps to agility/speed, and may actually slow him down.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
I think with the suit he can just outlast Bushmaster until the suit powers down, and he OD's from the Nightshade. Also those hits will give him some juicy energy pulses to fling him all over the place.

Wouldn't the pulses just power up DB suit? Also unlike Luke BP might not be able to just tank the hits and let the DB suit lose power because the BP the suit will eventually release the kinetic pulse.

That's possible, though on the flip side you could say T'challa has to yet fight someone as strong as Bushmaster with DB suit except for Thanos.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Problem for Luke's opponents when going up against others is they kind of benefited from Luke's morals. For example, there's a point very early on in Luke's fight with Diamondback where he has him in a hold with his one hand literally grasping the back of the base of Diamondback's neck. All he had to do was squeeze and it would have been the end. After all, this is a guy that can crush steel padlocks like they're eggs. But instead Luke takes the moment to try and talk him down. T'Challa would likely have just gone for the kill under the same circumstances.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Problem for Luke's opponents when going up against others is they kind of benefited from Luke's morals. For example, there's a point very early on in Luke's fight with Diamondback where he has him in a hold with his one hand literally grasping the back of the base of Diamondback's neck. All he had to do was squeeze and it would have been the end. After all, this is a guy that can crush steel padlocks like they're eggs. But instead Luke takes the moment to try and talk him down. T'Challa would likely have just gone for the kill under the same circumstances.
Well that is why I put the amped Bushmaster in it.

Also lets say Bushmaster won't feel the effects of overdose in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.