Blue Lives Matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, same here. People should be marching thru the streets screaming "Blue Lives Matter!" just to piss of the BLM marxist thugs. .. and for also the fact that it's true: blue lives matter.

BackFire

Silent Master
True, but training costs money. which the "defund/abolish the police" crowd won't agree with

NemeBro
No they don't. Kill them and all their families in their homes.

cdtm

cdtm
X706LNR9EPQ&pbjreload

Been seeing him a lot in my feed lately.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Silent Master
True, but training costs money.

They could probably save money by not buying tanks.

cdtm
Tanks are awesome though.

jaden_2.0
True.

Silent Master
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They could probably save money by not buying tanks.

According to https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2014/oct/14/new-york-police-departments-large-and-small-gain-m/

Even if they paid full price, that doesn't even represent enough money to cover training the NYPDs 38,421 officers for a single month.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
No they don't. Kill them and all their families in their homes.

But if you kill their families, how can you hear the lamentations of their women?

Adam_PoE

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Silent Master
According to https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2014/oct/14/new-york-police-departments-large-and-small-gain-m/

Even if they paid full price, that doesn't even represent enough money to cover training the NYPDs 38,421 officers for a single month.

They still benefit more from that not a month than they would from a tank

cdtm

Not if the tank is free.

This is all surplus military equipment. Stop the program, and they get mothballed and rot.

Silent Master

I was being overly generous, it's really less than 1 hours pay and that is assuming they actually paid full price. which they don't. plus that is going all the way back to 1995. so 25 years. so about 2.4 minutes a year.

The police aren't anywhere near as militarized as the media and other far-left wackos have tried to convince people.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm
Tanks are awesome though.

Bang onlaughing out loud

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If you care so much, you should go counter-protest instead of complaining on a message board.

Get your panties out of a bunch.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Get your panties out of a bunch.

I am not the one who is, by her own admission, "pissed about" police not getting the recognition she thinks they deserve.

eThneoLgrRnae
No, you're the one who is pissed over someone making a thread about it lol.

SquallX
If you care so much, you should go counter-protest instead of complaining on a message board.

Such a stupid thing to say. You support BLM right, are you out there protesting and not wasting your time on a message board?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No, you're the one who is pissed over someone making a thread about it lol.

You do not have to be pissed to call out crybabies.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by SquallX
Such a stupid thing to say. You support BLM right, are you out there protesting and not wasting your time on a message board?

Yes, we covered this in the BLM thread. Unlike Eon, I am a man of action. I am about shit in real life, not crying about it on the Internet.

Silent Master
Calm down

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

No way. Protesting is useless and only people who need the attention and want to feel good protest. How many times have people protested and how many times did they get the exact change that they wanted? I think the ratio is 1000 to 1.

You change by voting or having money. You get ballot initiatives done. You run for office. Start a PAC and collect donations. Run advertisements.

Standing in the street with a sign or screaming almost never works. That should be taught in curriculum, required, for all schools. We should teach our children how to make political change while also letting them know they have the right to waste time protesting.

Adam_PoE
Someone should tell Martin Luther King, Jr.

dadudemon
Someone should tell Martin Luther King, Jr.

Very glad you brought up MLK because that is exactly who I had in mind while writing my post. smile

You're suggesting that someone should let MLK know that civil disobedience and boycotting is different than what I'm referring to as protesting?

No need: he already knew the difference.

Hence why I said what I said in my post. smile

Adam_PoE
You should probably brush up on your knowledge of the Civil Rights movement.

SquallX

Adam_PoE

dadudemon
You should probably brush up on your knowledge of the Civil Rights movement.

You definitely should.

From MLK:

But don't let the Reverend's close relationship with God and using the Christian "turn the other cheek" belief - to support his civil disobedience actions - get in the way of your revisionist attempt on MLK's success.

https://time.com/5101740/martin-luther-king-peaceful-protests-lessons/

Make sure not to strawman my position by using definitions of "protest" that do not align with my very clear use. smile

Surtur
Yes, we covered this in the BLM thread. Unlike Eon, I am a man of action. I am about shit in real life, not crying about it on the Internet.

I mean damn tho, eon def isn't a man of action as we've since learned

Scribble
Surely this thread should be mixed with the Black Lives Matter one? It all feeds into the same well of discontent.

Silent Master
The Black Lives Matter protests are non-violent too . . . until the police start assaulting people.

LOL!!!!

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean damn tho, eon def isn't a man of action as we've since learned Hey now, Eon is a man of action if nothing else. And, likely, is nothing else.

eThneoLgrRnae
The Black Lives Matter protests are non-violent too . . . until the police start assaulting people.

LMFAO@ "the black lives matter protests are peaceful too." Good one, dude. You trying to be a comedian?

Scribble

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean damn tho, eon def isn't a man of action as we've since learned

That is the gag of the year for sure.

Old Man Whirly!
The Black Lives Matter protests are non-violent too . . . until the police start assaulting people. This! thumb upOriginally posted by Scribble
Surely this thread should be mixed with the Black Lives Matter one? It all feeds into the same well of discontent. Why bother it's just another rightist troll thread.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
This! thumb up Why bother it's just another rightist troll thread.

But making a half-dozen leftist troll threads a day is totally fine, right pooty?

Adam_PoE

Silent Master
Lol

Old Man Whirly!
There are hours of videos that corroborate it. You would have to be willfully obtuse to suggest otherwise. But they are being willfully obtuse, because the facts don't fit with their inherent bigotry. Fortunately most of America does not feel the same.

Surtur
I love how the unintelligent feel they only get violent cuz of the cops.

Good stuff!

Adam_PoE
But they are being willfully obtuse, because the facts don't fit with their inherent bigotry. Fortunately most of America does not feel the same.

A majority of American across all ethnic and racial groups support the Black Lives Matter movement. They do not know how out-of-step the are with the rest of society, because they live in insular conservatives bubbles.

Robtard
A majority of American across all ethnic and racial groups support the Black Lives Matter movement. They do not know how out-of-step the are with the rest of society, because they live in insular conservatives bubbles.

Why are Trumpers such idiots.

dadudemon

Just redpilled my very much leftist best friend about BLM. All I had to do was link him to their site and have him read the content.

He was appalled at some of the thinly veiled evil positions they took especially the one they took about 'disrupting the nuclear family." You know, since he's a therapist specializing in families and social work.

Slowly, the SJWs and political correctness movement regarding BLM will fade as the Marxist, anti-Family, Democratic Party shell organization becomes more and more obvious to the rest of Americans. It will take some time but their anti-Semitic/racist positions have already made the rounds on the net and social media. smile

I wonder how blindly insular a person has to be to support BLM?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Just redpilled my very much leftist best friend about BLM. All I had to do was link him to their site and have him read the content.

He was appalled at some of the thinly veiled evil positions they took especially the one they took about 'disrupting the nuclear family." You know, since he's a therapist specializing in families and social work.

Slowly, the SJWs and political correctness movement regarding BLM will fade as the Marxist, anti-Family, Democratic Party shell organization becomes more and more obvious to the rest of Americans. It will take some time but their anti-Semitic/racist positions have already made the rounds on the net and social media. smile

I wonder how blindly insular a person has to be to support BLM?

https://i.imgur.com/78ZzJm3.jpg

WEMCYBPUR00

Robtard
Just redpilled my very much leftist best friend about BLM...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o7528iru3IAxAYSsw/200.gif

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

His words after reading the explanation for why we should "disrupt the nuclear family": "This argument is horseshit." Then he went into a tirade.

I know it upsets you that a lefitst would possibly dare criticize BLM but you're forgetting that I'm a leftist who has criticized BLM for years, now.

Now he will tell all of his coworkers. They will get mad. They will tell their friends, family, and professional affiliates: they will get mad. It works just like this. And then you dismantle the evil facade of the BLM/Democratic Party. thumb up

Robtard

dadudemon
https://i.imgur.com/4KYcEYM.jpg

Robtard
Ha, the one time Bender was made of wood.

BackFire
Defund the police, fire department and libraries imo. People can buy guns and hoses and their own books.

Surtur
I remember back in the day renting dvd's from the library for free

snowdragon
Speaking of the BLM one of the posts I put up previously done by PEW showed that a majority of US think Blacks are the most racist group in america over whites as per latino, asian, white , blacks.

Comical to say the least

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Speaking of the BLM one of the posts I put up previously done by PEW showed that a majority of US think Blacks are the most racist group in america over whites as per latino, asian, white , blacks.

Comical to say the least

Hilarious cuz it's not surprising.

Robtard

Comical to say the least

The majority of Americans are White (63-64%), so it makes sense that they deny their own racism.

eThneoLgrRnae
Black people's racism is justified though because "muh slavery!".

snowdragon
The majority of Americans are White, so it makes sense that they deny their own racism.

Apparently you didn't pay attention, Latino and Asian ranked blacks the higher than whites.

It wasn't just a white block it was broken down by ethnicity wink

eThneoLgrRnae
The majority of Americans are White (63-64%), so it makes sense that they deny their own racism.

Congratulations, Robbie. You win the "Jackass Comment of the Day" award. Happy Dance

Robtard
Apparently you didn't pay attention, Latino and Asian ranked blacks the higher than whites.

It wasn't just a white block it was broken down by ethnicity wink

Apparently you didn't pay attention.

Add up the Latinos and Asians together and they're still only 20ish percent of the US population. To get the "majority of US think" vote, you need the White people.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Congratulations, Robbie. You win the "Jackass Comment of the Day" award.

Sorry my percentage facts upset you.

snowdragon
Apparently you didn't pay attention.

Add up the Latinos and Asians together and they're still only 20ish percent of the US population. To get the majority vote their, you need the White people.

Wow, I don't care about the majority vote. The fact that two other minority groups believe blacks (another minority group) are more racist than whites is where I see the comedy.

You can carry on all you want and pretend to turn that around anyway you want to feel good, the fact that 2 other minority groups think that way has nothing to do with white majority or voting population wink

Robtard
Wow, I don't care about the majority vote. The fact that two other minority groups believe blacks (another minority group) are more racist than whites is where I see the comedy.

You can carry on all you want and pretend to turn that around anyway you want to feel good, the fact that 2 other minority groups think that way has nothing to do with white majority or voting population wink

Okay then, we're talking about different things. I was talking about the "majority of US think" aspect, which was noted. You're free to find comedy in whatever.

NemeBro

Comical to say the least Yeah, it's crazy how much the US hates black people. thumb down

snowdragon
Yeah, it's crazy how much the US hates black people. thumb down

Lulz, looks like you got that wrong, it's crazy how much other people feel hated by blacks sad

I forgot it was rasmusen not pew
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/social_issues/ americans_say_blacks_more_racist_than_whites_hispa
nics_asians

dadudemon
Yeah, it's crazy how much the US hates black people. thumb down

Probably because of how racist black people are. hmm

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, it's crazy how much the US hates black people. thumb down thumb upOriginally posted by Robtard
Okay then, we're talking about different things. I was talking about the "majority of US think" aspect, which was noted. You're free to find comedy in whatever. thumb up

snowdragon

Surtur
Probably because of how racist black people are. hmm

thumb up

Surtur
At least the left weren't sad enough to try to get the cop who shot Michael Brown charged again.

That would be pathetic.

But if they did try that, and were told no...wouldn't it be funny? smile

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Yup

Old Man Whirly!
Yup I never bothered creating the racist things members say. But I bookmarked many from banned members.

cdtm

Newjak
Originally posted by cdtm
The real problem is reality vs assumptions.

Assumption 1: We want good police officers.

The reality: Some police officers are awful at their job, or outright psychopaths.

Assumption 2: We want law abiding citizens protected, without trampling of rights.

The reality is that good people and bad people live together. A community with high homicide rates has good people in it, and it has people who will shoot you for looking at them wrong.

Officers are human beings, and can make bad judgements.

I don't really see a way to "fix" this. Not unless you can figure out how to detect faithful actors from bad actors before they do something unconscionable.

And if we could do that, we wouldn't need gun regulations, much less ever suffer another shooting spree. You may have a point if other countries weren't doing much better in this department than we are.

Eon Blue
Politics are a joke. So sad some of you base your pathetic lives around them. Kill yourself.

Old Man Whirly!
Blue lives mattered for these people till Jan 6th.

Eon Blue
Blue lives mattered for these people till Jan 6th.

Exactly.

Trumpers are turncoats that enjoy the spotlight when it awards them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.