MCU Gladiator Thor vs. MCU Worthy Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Thor with his twin blades/helmet/shield
No lightning mode/strikes/punches/or cloak

Cap has Mjolnir

Fight takes place in the Sakaar pit

ShadowFyre
Should still be Thor, they were very vague about what Cap or Vision got when holding Mjolnir. So Cap is gonna get hits in but he will get hit as well and it's game over

Endgame was trash and every fight in that movie was terribly done, felt forced, and every single character felt super nerfed cept Marvel. Cap getting Mjolnir for 2 seconds was about the only decent action scene

riv6672
^^^Also, Bane dies.

CriticalShaft
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Should still be Thor, they were very vague about what Cap or Vision got when holding Mjolnir. So Cap is gonna get hits in but he will get hit as well and it's game over

Endgame was trash and every fight in that movie was terribly done, felt forced, and every single character felt super nerfed cept Marvel. Cap getting Mjolnir for 2 seconds was about the only decent action scene

I disagree. They just kept true to the real power of Thanos. Even without the gems, he should have been cucking the avengers.

h1a8
Good fight. Thor could definitely take many hits from Cap before being koed. Cap couldn't take that many hits from Thor though. I say Thor wins.

BrolyBlack
Cap after a good fight

John Murdoch
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Agreed, don't see Cap taking a power hit from Thor, which eventually will happen. If Thor can take a ground and pound and slamming from Hulk, he can take some Mjolnir hits to find an opening and uppercut Cap to the sky.

Endgame was great IMO the first couple times I saw it, and... I haven't watched it since. Really wished they wouldn't have sabotaged Thor's character arc, and we should have got a rematch between Hulk and Thanos where Hulk tears him in half or something. Still a great ending to 11 years of buildup.

wxyz
Thor wins.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

h1a8

BrolyBlack
He did better than Thor did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.