Godzilla Earth vs Hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CriticalShaft
Godzila Earth vs every wizard in Hogwarts. Should Godzilla win, put him against every wizard in the franchise

ShadowFyre
So Godzilla vs. all of the magic. Lol. No. I mean, I'm a Godzilla fan but at the end of the day, he is a creature. This will never be a fight.

He becomes the new whomping tree or whatever. I have seen all of the Potter movies except the "searches for animals" ones or whatever. So I know that larger equals harder to use magic on or something. Still.

Unless every single wizard forgets every spell they should be able to change his mind/retreat/ turn him into a mini Godzilla and shove him up dumbledorfs ass and pulse. Something,

Po

SquallX
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So Godzilla vs. all of the magic. Lol. No. I mean, I'm a Godzilla fan but at the end of the day, he is a creature. This will never be a fight.

He becomes the new whomping tree or whatever. I have seen all of the Potter movies except the "searches for animals" ones or whatever. So I know that larger equals harder to use magic on or something. Still.

Unless every single wizard forgets every spell they should be able to change his mind/retreat/ turn him into a mini Godzilla and shove him up dumbledorfs ass and pulse. Something,

Po

You know Godzilla Earth in the Netflix version right.

His casual roar alone would kill ever single Wizards.

KingD19
Yeah, being the biggest dragon ever and also having a forcefield that blocks everything, I'd say he's either completely immune to magic, or so tough nothing can hurt him.

NotAllThatEvil
Isn't Hogwarts 98% preteens? Hardly seems fair

SquallX

xPRIMEx
Godzilla stomps. Literally. He literally stomps on Hogwarts and kills them all

riv6672

CriticalShaft
So it's Godzilla then?

ShadowFyre
I can't believe I'm arguing against Godzilla for ****ing Harry potter lol. Yes, I know it is Earth and that is why he loses.

Newsflash: Godzilla Earth is a plant, hence the whomping tree statement.

Pretty sure magic will work just fine on him. I mean, they don't have ****ing sleep spells or anything?

Magic is super hax, I am just unwilling to give anyone the autowin over thousands of magic users

KingD19
It takes dozens of expert wizards to struggle to put a singple dragon to sleep. And that's just because of how normally tough dragons are, making them naturally resistant to magic. A horntail is 50 feet/15.24 meters long, and its one of the most feared creatures in the HPverse. Godzilla Earth is 318 meters tall and 550 meters long and weighs 100k tons. He's so big that even without his forcefield, every wizard using the same spell at once would probably do nothing, or only work at a very low degree. But he also has his forcefield which blocks physical and energy attacks, is fast enough to shoot jet bikes out of the sky, and has a bunch of attacks that will just decimate wizards a lot at a time.

ShadowFyre
Aaaaaaand once again. Godzilla Earth is a plant. He is literally a giant plant. He is not a dragon.

KingD19
Aaaaaaand once again. Godzilla Earth is a plant. He is literally a giant plant. He is not a dragon.
Even so, he is bigger and tougher than anything a HP wizard has ever effected with a spell, and multiple creatures with tough skin are resistant to magic, like trolls, giants, and even half-giants like Hagrid. Godzillas skin is like 10 billion times tougher, and he's so damn big that the amount of people doing a single spell to get the normal effect might take a massive amount of people. And he has the forcefield which as has already been shown can block energy projectiles and we see in Harry Potter that the school is covered in a giant forcefield the Death Eaters had to break through. I dont see them breaking G's shield. And of course he'll be fighting back and destroying chunks of the environment at a time.

ShadowFyre
I guess. I'm not even really arguing for or against I'm just stating the facts that this iteration isn't a dragon and that I don't give people autowins when going against hax magic.

Like I said, I don't know that much about how the magic works. I know they can't physically hurt him. Which may not even register to him. I am thinking sleep or charm spells or something

Also, being a huge Godzilla fan I try to argue against him some. It's good for you

KingD19
I guess. I'm not even really arguing for or against I'm just stating the facts that this iteration isn't a dragon and that I don't give people autowins when going against hax magic.

Like I said, I don't know that much about how the magic works. I know they can't physically hurt him. Which may not even register to him. I am thinking sleep or charm spells or something

Also, being a huge Godzilla fan I try to argue against him some. It's good for you

You're right. He's a super-evolved plant based creature that resembles a giant dragon. But he is also bigger by a factor of like a million than the largest creature we've ever seen anyone in HP go up against. Not only has a durable enough hide to qualify him for the magic resistance creatures have in HP, but also a forcefield that can block basically anything. People could argue Avada Kedavra, but as you pointed out, Godzilla Earth is a plant based entity literally created by Earth to wipe out humanity. Would he even possess a soul to be destroyed? And if so, how many people would need to cast AK at the same time? Iirc, it has also been stopped by physical objects, so if something like a rock can block it, I doubt it can pass the forcefield, and if it can, I doubt it'll penetrate the thousands of feet of armored scales to actually affect him. It took half a dozen top-tier wizards to stun a single dragon at 50 feet long. One who didn't have a forcefield. Even for the spells that could potentially bypass the forcefield and hit him directly, he's 1,000 feet long and 500 feet tall and weighs 100,000 tons. The sheer amount of spells that would have to hit at the same time is ridiculous to even affect him, and this is all assuming he's just standing there and not fighting back. A few quick breath attacks and his tail swipe would destroy the entire area and everyone in it.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
You're right. He's a super-evolved plant based creature that resembles a giant dragon. But he is also bigger by a factor of like a million than the largest creature we've ever seen anyone in HP go up against. Not only has a durable enough hide to qualify him for the magic resistance creatures have in HP, but also a forcefield that can block basically anything. People could argue Avada Kedavra, but as you pointed out, Godzilla Earth is a plant based entity literally created by Earth to wipe out humanity. Would he even possess a soul to be destroyed? And if so, how many people would need to cast AK at the same time? Iirc, it has also been stopped by physical objects, so if something like a rock can block it, I doubt it can pass the forcefield, and if it can, I doubt it'll penetrate the thousands of feet of armored scales to actually affect him. It took half a dozen top-tier wizards to stun a single dragon at 50 feet long. One who didn't have a forcefield. Even for the spells that could potentially bypass the forcefield and hit him directly, he's 1,000 feet long and 500 feet tall and weighs 100,000 tons. The sheer amount of spells that would have to hit at the same time is ridiculous to even affect him, and this is all assuming he's just standing there and not fighting back. A few quick breath attacks and his tail swipe would destroy the entire area and everyone in it.
Make it a double. This man's on point, and i say that as a huge HP fan and loyal Slytherin.

KingD19
I messed up. He's 1,000+ feet tall, and just over 1,800 feet long. So even bigger than what my last post said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.