Have the far left posters killed the GDF??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Endless wacko Russia conspiracy theories of every kind, intelligent design, m racism, information that flies in the face of common sense and facts in relation to anything relating to Trump
Seems to have killed the GDF. I grant you, for most of us work is picking up but with November coming, economies and employment around the world tanking, has KMC just become the far left lunatic fringe gaslighting echo chamber site?

dadudemon
Yeah, seems like it sometimes. But there are multiple posters who keep us honest around here, like you.

I'm consistently gaslit all the time by the news. Sometimes, even the very video they post to their news article contradicts what they say about their news coverage. Even in the scientific community, they are pushing biased narratives even harder than ever.

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack
True

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, seems like it sometimes. But there are multiple posters who keep us honest around here, like you.

I'm consistently gaslit all the time by the news. Sometimes, even the very video they post to their news article contradicts what they say about their news coverage. Even in the scientific community, they are pushing biased narratives even harder than ever.

Thank you thumb up

jaden_2.0
Yes

BrolyBlack
thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Endless wacko Russia conspiracy theories of every kind, intelligent design, m racism, information that flies in the face of common sense and facts in relation to anything relating to Trump
Seems to have killed the GDF. I grant you, for most of us work is picking up but with November coming, economies and employment around the world tanking, has KMC just become the far left lunatic fringe gaslighting echo chamber site?

Yup. thumb up

Raptor22
But there are multiple posters who keep us honest around here, like you. tell me friend, when did DDM the wise abandon reason for madness?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Raptor22
tell me friend, when did DDM the wise abandon reason for madness?

He voted democrat?

Insane Titan
Out of interest in all honesty who is right or left on this forum.

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Insane Titan

I'm right-wing, but then, most people knew that already. As far as being "far right" though, I guess that depends on what your definition of it is. I'm certainly not alt-right and many people including pooty/whirly mistakenly think that "far right" and "alt-right" are the same thing. They're not.

In pooty's delusional mind, if you don't worship the shitty Karl Marx as he does, then you are , by default, "far right" lol.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
I care about the environment and fighting pollution as well. And having clean air and water. I just don't buy the BS doomsday, fear-mongering climate change propaganda coming from hypocrites like Al Gore and others on the left that the world will soon sink beneath the waves if we don't give up most of our modern day luxuries.

People like him don't actually give a shit about the environment. It's all a money-making scam and about controlling people as well.

dadudemon
tell me friend, when did DDM the wise abandon reason for madness?

I'll be honest - I've called out Supra 2 times before on dubious claims he made.

I was wrong, both times. His seemingly crazy "out of nowhere" claims on politics were correct. He had credible citations. So I was stuck with the fact that Supra just knows fringe news stuff that is not being covered. So I started appreciating his alternative perspectives and I even look forward to the new stuff he can dig up.

Sure, Supra is not some people's cup of tea. At least in the GDF, he contributes quality content/news articles to the discussions.

Originally posted by Silent Master
He voted democrat?

legit lol'd.

haermm

Not yet I haven't! "I'm no dead, yet!"

dadudemon
Originally posted by Insane Titan

I'm mostly a liberal. I say that because I'm also a technocrat, a trans-humanist, classic liberal, etc.

Here's my latest results from ISideWith:

https://i.imgur.com/nk3wxx6.png

Artol
Are there far left posters here?

Raptor22

BrolyBlack
^all of this is bullshit from a bullshitter

Biden has never done one since being the nominee

Flyod dying wasn’t a hoax, the media one sided narrative was a hoax.

Scribble
Originally posted by Artol
Are there far left posters here? Artol, my good buddy, there are only far-left and far-right now. The centre has not held. Indeed, it has apparently simply ceased to exist, apparently.

Raptor22

BrolyBlack
Try harder over nothing at all

Raptor22
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Try harder over nothing at all i have 2 agree with u there man.

In a debate over your honesty and integrity, its basically "over nothing at all".

Well said

Blakemore
tell me friend, when did DDM the wise abandon reason for madness? this made me lol

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

Raptor22

dadudemon

Raptor22
To the first part, your interpretation comes off as a red herring - it even comes dangerously close to dishonest of you. He even directly linked to the tweet and video eliminating possible accusations such as the one you're trying to levy against him. The only thing he has to do is add one more noun to his existing OP and it is perfectly accurate: antifa riots vs. riots. That distinction is unnecessary to anyone part of the conversation who understands Antifa's history and role in Portland's riots. Notice you didn't criticize his absence of "violence" only the fact he left antifa out - a more important distinction to his point since his entire point is about Nadler denying the violence element of the Portland riots.

If you listen to what Nadler says, he says that's a myth being spread in Washington. About the Antifa-related violence in Portland. Supra called it "riots" in Portland. Fits since the definition of riots is a violent disturbance of the peace.

To your second point, what I said is my rebuttal to everything you just said meaning there is no meaningful conversation left to be had and this is the point where a conversation turns south if you want to keep pressing it:

It doesn't matter if you want to nail him for the first statement since he later clarified. Keep in mind he clarified before you tried to nail him for that OP wording meaning there's no back-peddle or goalpost moving accusation you can bring up against him. What's great about honest conversation is you can clarify what you specifically meant if you misspoke prior. Just like I gave you the benefit of the doubt on Nadler's statement and what accusation you're levying against Supra, I also give him the benefit of the doubt that he hastily posted his point and later clarified. smile

We can agree to disagree if you'd like. But I did concede half of one of the points already. I also think we are coming close to this getting off the rails of a respectful convo and delving into the disrespectful - I'd like to avoid that. I don't want to make more KMC GDF drama happen. You can have last word and final rebuttal and I'll leave the convo as it. Me conceding the floor permanently to you on this topic to avoid ruining our relationship. no biggie man. Ill say my piece. If u want to respond go for it. If not, its all good, im not gonna troll u or talk shit or anything.

If u honestly dont feel that thread titles like

"Jerry Nadler says Portland Riots are a myth"

And

"Joe Biden has never given an interview to Chris Wallace"

Are near textbook examples of deceptive headlines, and are nearly identical to the misleading shenanigans the msm is so often accused of i guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

https://honestreporting.com/tag/misleading-headlines/

Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.