Did Democrats ever accept the Results of the 2016 Election?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Poll

cdtm
"And then we had President Bush, and then President Obama, and then President Sanders.."

"Teacher, what about 2016-2024?"

"Those records were lost because of a pandemic. Those records, and only those records. And no more questions."

jaden_2.0
Who's President?

Blakemore
butthurt thread is butthurt

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Who's President?

In my future scenario?

President George Lucas. Right after he saves the Star Wars franchise.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Blakemore

Pedos are pedos

Blakemore
to answer the q n

no. no one accepted now f off no expression

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae

It's the democrats that are still butthurt. Butthurt that Trump is president and Hillary ain't .

Artol
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Poll

I would say yes, they did accept it, and then used a lot of tools available in opposition. It's similar to the Republicans under Obama imo. They didn't like that he won, and some may even have said things like "not my president", but clearly it was accepted in the sense that they became president and could work within that office, while the branches of government that were controlled by the opposition party obstructed as much as they could.

Blakemore
So Biden will win. Good job, idiots.

Silent Master

Why did this thread cause you to be butthurt?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
I would say yes, they did accept it, and then used a lot of tools available in opposition. It's similar to the Republicans under Obama imo. They didn't like that he won, and some may even have said things like "not my president", but clearly it was accepted in the sense that they became president and could work within that office, while the branches of government that were controlled by the opposition party obstructed as much as they could.

I hold a similar position as you except I say:

No, they did not accept it and they used every tool at their disposal to ruin and remove Trump.

Artol
Originally posted by dadudemon
I hold a similar position as you except I say:

No, they did not accept it and they used every tool at their disposal to ruin and remove Trump.

I suppose that's semantics at that point. I mean what does it mean to "accept" it, it's kind of vague.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
I suppose that's semantics at that point. I mean what does it mean to "accept" it, it's kind of vague.

Correct. Same position just slightly different label we choose.

Since I'm very antagonistic to the the Democratic Party, I will obviously fall on the side of a more combative position.

snowdragon
There should be an asterisk by opposition to mean a scandal that at the very least matched watergate, realistically it far surpased it as intelligence agencies broke the law spying trump and his campaign in addition to leading congressional figures lying to support the media.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
There should be an asterisk by opposition to mean a scandal that at the very least matched watergate, realistically it far surpased it as intelligence agencies broke the law spying trump and his campaign in addition to leading congressional figures lying to support the media.

The fact that "dirty filthy lefists" like us can see this is telling of how much bullshittery has gone on, related to Trump. I really really wish the Democratic Party would hire me to fix some of their strategy and PR. I could earn them billions in repaired strategy and image. They are just too obstinate and corporatist.

I think part of this is Trump being such an insulting and combative person that it makes people hate him so much that they do anything to get him back.

It's similar to how certain KMC posters have so many haters on the internet because of their assholish/insulting comments. They are naturally going to develop a following of people who do not like him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.